Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Well the Twins thing came out of fucking nowhere and together with the massage parlor it makes me question wether someone on the team recently developed a prostitution fetish.
It would have been one thing if they just managed the service but partaking themselves pushes it into a complete no go zone for me.
Their "us whoring ourselves out is a good thing for society!"-line actually made me laugh out loud.
The church-scheme(and the implications it had for how they got into the business in the first place)was just the icing on top.
Considering that the rest of the narrative was mostly "holiday slice-of-life" the dissonance really pushed this into the squeeky corner,questionable wether that was a good choice for a LI considering the prior narrative tone(in fact,I would say it was a horrible one).

As for the Vicky/Sis thing...urgh that needs a rewrite.
If Vicky spilled the secret before Sis made the decision to go along with it maybe they could have made it work somehow but as it stands she decided to ruffle the sheets and cheat,plain and simple(also rather randomly turning her bi felt a bit forced).
That puts her in a really bad light and clashes heavily with the love shenanigans she hasnt just been displaying up to that point but devolves even further into for the rest of the update.
Its obviously the setup for the threesome(being only on that route combination and all)but it was handled really badly.
Overall the whole thing just felt incredibly rushed.

Also now that I think about it,instead of constantly skipping days,how about finally fucking asking Yuki for that date?

Feb 17, 2022
Sorry , but i have to say , fool who continued support this guy after what is done on DMD.It's no surprise, unfortunately, what happened at sunshine.
*raises hand*

It was foolish, but in my defense I genuinely thought they really understood the previous mistakes they made would be learned from, but instead of stepping on a little dog turd this time they dove straight into the septic tank.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Even if the twins are whores I don't mind using them as a cumdumpster for free. Why a girl from a family with money would do that though. Of course they are also turning other girls into it (though at least they make sure they understand.) Definitely keeps them from being a LI though, just fuckbuddies. Sis and shortcake are best. Shortcake the name always reminds me of Joanie from Happy Days and she actually died a few years back.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Oh you are absolutely correct... they only paddled back because they got backlash... that's all...
This would not been the first time Mr.Dots has bowed under pressure from certain three letter phobic groups. I would rather they just let Mr.Dots make the game Mr.Dots wants.

I also wish they wouldn't cave to that group so easily.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Ashley is considered a main LI?Really?
Thats probably more baffling than the update itself.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
These issues would be easily avoided if they didn't just make up the story as they went along. This is what caused DMD to be so botched by the end.
If they were smart they would have the story completed before they even make the first render... but that would mean they have to work... and work is hard.. and stinky and no fun...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Why do they do this to themselves? Its clear they want to have hookers and cheaters as LIs, have sharing shit with BBCs.... Why not come clean and make a ntr game already smh.
Simple... they'd go broke... they have a vanilla audience but their desires are well not that...

So now they have to balance their desire for NTR with their desire to eat... :KEK:

tldr; Money...

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't know what happens to some dev. If you're making a vanilla game, why wink at people ntr? Do you know the consequences? Lewd Island was a vanilla game for an entire season. Love between father and daughter. and in the second season he puts an ntr scene. It was optional but the problem is that your fan base is vanilla. A big uproar, people complaining, people from ntr asking for more and even ntr route, and at the end of the game hastily closed. Doing these things makes your people angry, the people you wink at logically ask you for more. And you won't get more followers because for just one scene they won't support you, and those who supported you will put you under suspicion. And people's trust takes time to build but it is lost in a second. This one already had incidents in Dmd and it was to share, and now it goes one step further, for what?

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes