loikl

Feb 14, 2018
it's not ntr, she is just looking for casual sex not guy to spend rest of her life with. no love between mc and trisha, just sex. so no ntr (per f95 terms).
ok I got a little lost in the meantime thread, WITHOUT GETTING INTO DEBATES OR DISCUSSIONS, just to know what it's about, this has "real" ntr?, I mean a male character seeks to take away his girls from the MC and he suffers?

Again, I am not looking to create more conflict than there is, but you will understand that the tags here are placed and removed without being consistent many times.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
How many chapters will this have until it is complete?
chapter 2 is finished with this update because of android 2 GB restriction.
There will be one more "normal" update and then the endings of all different paths.
Most likely the game will be finished at christmas.
Still in mind that there will be one more DMD fantasy update this year, and maximum a monthly update (more likely 5 weeks between updates), there might be 3 (max 4) more SL updates to close the game up. (see also our blog post, which someone has already leaked over here earlier today)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ok I got a little lost in the meantime thread, WITHOUT GETTING INTO DEBATES OR DISCUSSIONS, just to know what it's about, this has "real" ntr?, I mean a male character seeks to take away his girls from the MC and he suffers?

Again, I am not looking to create more conflict than there is, but you will understand that the tags here are placed and removed without being consistent many times.
don't worry - i will not start any discussion too.

But to answer your question objectively by telling the situation without saying whether it's ntr or not:
2 girls (Sis and Vicky) went to bed together after a clubbing. They were already close even before MC entered town.
YES - both have sex together without MC present - bummer (smile).
This happens only if you are on both paths. If you are on SIs only, you will end the day with her together.

So now it's on you to decide whether you call this ntr or not.

MC will not suffer in any way, nor is he jealous, nor does one girl take the other away from MC, more the oposite, as this scene will lead to a 3-some ending.

And you are right, the tags mostly are applied by rolling dice, or more likely different developers are treated in different ways with tags. What's a ntr tag for the one, will be no ntr for another dev and vice versa.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
don't worry - i will not start any discussion too.

But to answer your question objectively by telling the situation without saying whether it's ntr or not:
2 girls (Sis and Vicky) went to bed together after a clubbing. They were already close even before MC entered town.
YES - both have sex together without MC present - bummer (smile).
This happens only if you are on both paths. If you are on SIs only, you will end the day with her together.

So now it's on you to decide whether you call this ntr or not.

MC will not suffer in any way, nor is he jealous, nor does one girl take the other away from MC, more the oposite, as this scene will lead to a 3-some ending.

And you are right, the tags mostly are applied by rolling dice, or more likely different developers are treated in different ways with tags. What's a ntr tag for the one, will be no ntr for another dev and vice versa.
Thanks my friend, PERSONALLY I don't consider lesbian scenes as ntr (for me they are a plus), and as long as you don't succeed in a male npc who has to be blocked, nothing happens.

Perhaps changing the tag to "swinging" would be less of a problem, but that would be up to the mods.

Thanks, that clears things up. (y)

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I dont know why people are getting surprised by this, ever since NTR was introduced in DMD you had to know were things were going.

Dont be surprised if they keep adding this kind of "Scenes", at this point its pretty much expected of them

But hey, you are getting cucked by another woman, not another guy, so its all cool and hot right? :LUL: :LUL:

Sudden NTR, LIs getting retconed into rape victims and prostitutes, that new writer sure knows their audience :KEK::KEK:

marcusTSt

Feb 25, 2023
well - what a bummer to notice that actions have consequences. Fooling around with too many girls? well, then some of them will get upset. That's how all 3 games of MrDots are.
(Our next game will be a harem game though).

And you don't need to fear to lose your savegame based on past decisions - you always can toggle each girl's path on and off using the tablet -> choose the girl you want on the right, and click the red heart. It will turn grey if path is closed.
That way you can toggle each path on and off like you want, and you don't need several full playthrough.
Once you encounter a scene you messed up, just scroll back to before that scene starts, toggle girl like you want, and everything is fine.

When done, load your old save and play the other path - so you can experience both paths, just not ending harem like.
Quit coping dude. They both encouraged the PC to date other women. These are the consequences of hiring a lesbian woman to write a male fantasy.

How about actually writing something yourselves instead of outsourcing it to random people in the Internet.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Actually I have thought of one game with a female protagonist I like.
Project Myriam

Anyway When it come to this game I have to say
Shortcake Is so fucking hot

I love petite girls like her
I can't believe she doesn't find herself attractive in that scene on the beach.
Yes, can we see some lesbian NTR with Shortcake, please!!!

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
that new writer sure knows their audience :KEK::KEK:
lol - new writer? it's the same guy who actually did all of our games since 6 years
These are the consequences of hiring a lesbian woman to write a male fantasy.
actually everyone in our team is male - don't know where you got that information, but you need to check your sources
How about actually writing something yourselves instead of outsourcing it to random people in the Internet.
we never outsourced ANYTHING related to writing.

You both should stop spreading lies and check your facts before posting such BS

EDIT:
You may be confused about the new teammember "Mistress Elemental" (who might sound to be female, but actual HE is male.
Indeed he did some of the scenes. Meaning creating the renders and animations and part of the coding. But he does so by using a script plan without doing the writing. The text-writing always is done by HearszAM like for over 6 years now.
The mentionned scene plan is a result of discussion between the 4 of us - so there is not only one guy responsible for that - it's a team decision (with last say by Dots himself of course)

Last edited:

Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
Man, was concerned when I saw NTR was added as a tag, as I haven't checked in on it in quite awhile. trying to read through after checking search results for NTR in the thread really just made me more confused. glad it seems its just a lesbo scene, and avoidable, as I can tolerate that. will probably keep playing unless actual other dude shit gets added, the models are certainly good enough to continue as long as it stays like this.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
lol - new writer? it's the same guy who actually did all of our games since 6 years

actually everyone in our team is male - don't know where you got that information, but you need to check your sources

Wouldn't be surprised if that isn't two identities for the same troll. Just put them both on ignore - it's cleansing.

Keep the facepalms comin'! Y'all are so damned predictable.

Last edited:

marcusTSt

Feb 25, 2023
no he isn't

we had some changes in workflow and these scenes are made by our new team member Mistress Elemental. These are the first visible outcomes of our earlier mentionned changes which will be fully featured in our next game after Christmas.

Jesus Christ dude, it's like your mouth is falling down the stairs. And let's not forget about Jeff.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Bugs

Many of the bugs I detailed in the last update were not fixed.
For example Vicky's Wk10 replay if the ipatch is enabled, etc.
Dev team can search this thread for them, I don't have time to retype them all again as apparently it was a waste of effort and time for me to offer assistance.

I'll fix them all again in the SanchoMod update.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Jesus Christ dude, it's like your mouth is falling down the stairs. And let's not forget about Jeff.
so you assume "Mistress Elemental" being lesbian female because of his nickname? Dude - you started using internet just today?
And who is jeff? ..... AH - right - that guy who left the team years ago and has nothing to do with this game at all? Now i remember (pure irony).
Jeff isn't part of the team anymore since years at all - just so you know

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
I assume with the game to be completed by the end of the year a new game must be due to be announced , has there been any word? Guessing it must be the much desired DFD2 ☹

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I assume with the game to be completed by the end of the year a new game must be due to be announced , has there been any word? Guessing it must be the much desired DFD2 ☹
already announced - will be a (possible) full harem game. Storyline is already done, and the first scenes are already on storyboard fleshed out. No ntr, no cheating, no sharing (with males)
More info later this year.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Why is Ashley acting like I never told her I didn't wanna fuck her anymore? I could have swore several updates ago she assumed the MC and Sis have a thing and he told her about it already, or at least heavily implied it. Damn, I guess I have to play the whole thing again to make sure, maybe I fucked up somewhere and fucked her one too many times.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes