w123t4

May 26, 2019
Is the cousin's model optimized? She seems a little different from what I recall last time. :unsure:

Jul 2, 2021
Oh, the netorare tag got removed lol. I mean if main LI fucking other people behind MCs back halfway through the game isn't ntr then we should just straight up remove the tag from 99.9% of all the games here.

This is the only thing I will say to this because I know it will start another flame war and h8te messages towards me or the team and I don't really care. I just don't get why people seem to think the MC has committed himself to any single LI (with the exception of Nicole, his actual girlfriend). It is stated from day one that all of the interactions are casual relationships. What the other characters do with whomever is still their freedom at this point. There is no official relationship with anyone (aside from his GF and she has given him the permission to date others) so until that happens, who cares who fucks whom!? I hate this constant NTR/Non-NTR BS. Play the game or don't, enjoy it or don't, just stop complaining about it.

For those that enjoy the game, thanks for the positive comments (Especially the scenes I worked on, gives me the warm and fuzzies) Thanks.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
looks like all our bitching has paid off!
All we need now are three more things -
No female characters should be allowed to even look at another female character’s hoochie, the MC must have a member the size of a large horse, and we need to be able to bang any and all members of MC’s large extended family (if we feel like it.)
Screw this game - the next one’s gonna be a real winner.
Not sure if....
download.png

• Haha
Reactions: hmorphone

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
This is the only thing I will say to this because I know it will start another flame war and h8te messages towards me or the team and I don't really care. I just don't get why people seem to think the MC has committed himself to any single LI's (with the exception of Nicole, his actual girlfriend). It is stated from day one that all of the interactions are casual relationships. What the other characters do which whomever is still their freedom at this point. There is no official relationship with anyone (aside from his GF and she has given him the permission to date others) so until that happens, who cares who fucks whom!? I hate this constant NTR/Non-NTR BS. Play the game or don't, enjoy it or don't, just stop complaining about it.

For those that enjoy the game, thanks for the positive comments (Especially the scenes I worked on, gives me the warm and fuzzies) Thanks.
I dunno why you quoted my message. Your reply has nothing to with what I said. I said that if main LI fucking other people behind MCs back halfway through the game isn't ntr then remove the ntr tag from vast majority of the games here. Because this pick and choose where there are 2 games with the exact same situations in them and one is tagged and one isn't just doesn't make any sense.

Jul 2, 2021
I dunno why you quoted my message. Your reply has nothing to with what I said. I said that if main LI fucking other people behind MCs back halfway through the game isn't ntr then remove the ntr tag from vast majority of the games here. Because this pick and choose where there are 2 games with the exact same situations in them and one is tagged and one isn't just doesn't make any sense.
Apologies, yours was just the most recent one talking about the NTR subject in general. Just too many people talking about it to quote everyone lol. Plus I won't lie, I misread what you wrote a bit and received it a little differently in my brain, reading what you say now makes more sense than when I first read it. Again, apologies.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I dunno why you quoted my message. Your reply has nothing to with what I said. I said that if main LI fucking other people behind MCs back halfway through the game isn't ntr then remove the ntr tag from vast majority of the games here.
That is hardly possible. There is a serious difference between the true definition of NTR (netori, netorare) and what is understood by NTR in this forum. The real NTR presupposes an existing relationship, in which then in the case of netori and netorare cheating takes place with negative effects on the realtionship, or in the case of netorase, a deliberate opening of the relationship with other partners takes place in order to improve the relationship (called charing or Cuckold).

But the forum is already yelling NTR whenever the MC isn't the only penis in a game, no matter the circumstances. Many people here in this forum cannot be enlightened about this error, since these people only insist on their opinion and are not accessible for knowledge and communication.

The joke is , the responsibles for the forum already have recognized this error and corrected the tags accordingly, even if the topic is still not entirely correct. The original NTR tag no longer exists for allmost 1 year or so. Nevertheless, many still hold on to the old, incorrect forum definition. That's why it's almost impossible for developers to tag their game correctly.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah the changes that my script makes are pretty much permanent unless you know how to revert it back. I can give you a little script to set it back to the original values...

Python:
init 666 python:
    setattr(persistent, 'replay_w11mow_ash_sex', True)
    setattr(persistent, 'replay_w11mow_c_sex', True)
    setattr(persistent, 'replay_w11mow_vickyonly_sex', True)
    setattr(persistent, 'replay_w11mow_lighthouse_sex', True)
    setattr(persistent, 'replay_w11mow_vicky_s_sex', True)
Thanks for the script but I honestly do not know where to put that. :/ Don't really know what happened with my gallery since I'm not able to explain it by myself as well. It is what it is.

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Jesus what are those changelogs, just give us an estimated render count not a paragraph of features added every update. It becomes so confusing..

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Soth

Randeza

May 16, 2018
That is hardly possible. There is a serious difference between the true definition of NTR (netori, netorare) and what is understood by NTR in this forum. The real NTR presupposes an existing relationship, in which then in the case of netori and netorare cheating takes place with negative effects on the realtionship, or in the case of netorase, a deliberate opening of the relationship with other partners takes place in order to improve the relationship (called charing or Cuckold).

But the forum is already yelling NTR whenever the MC isn't the only penis in a game, no matter the circumstances. Many people here in this forum cannot be enlightened about this error, since these people only insist on their opinion and are not accessible for knowledge and communication.

The joke is , the responsibles for the forum already have recognized this error and corrected the tags accordingly, even if the topic is still not entirely correct. The original NTR tag no longer exists for allmost 1 year or so. Nevertheless, many still hold on to the old, incorrect forum definition. That's why it's almost impossible for developers to tag their game correctly.

I think people view sharing,swinging,LIs,mmf, as huge red netorare red flags and will get angry with the dev if the netorare tag isen't there, which is probaly why the netorare tag was placed there in the first place. They could always add an LIs tag.

If you want to see yelling or pitch forks in the rdy you should see when a dev adds sharing,swinging,LIs,mmf and such content into an harem game and then say it's avoidable......It's like the dev is pouring gasoline to a fire.

The tags needs to be looked over, you have several games on this that suffer tag problems.

Reactions: LSC82

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
This is the only thing I will say to this because I know it will start another flame war and h8te messages towards me or the team and I don't really care. I just don't get why people seem to think the MC has committed himself to any single LI (with the exception of Nicole, his actual girlfriend). It is stated from day one that all of the interactions are casual relationships. What the other characters do with whomever is still their freedom at this point. There is no official relationship with anyone (aside from his GF and she has given him the permission to date others) so until that happens, who cares who fucks whom!? I hate this constant NTR/Non-NTR BS. Play the game or don't, enjoy it or don't, just stop complaining about it.

Normally I stay away from those kind of discussions. But you are so right with your answer. Love it or hate it. And leave this game besides when you hate it! I love this game so I will not comment about it.

Keep up the good stuff and ignore all the comments and discussions.

Last edited:

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
What the other characters do with whomever is still their freedom at this point. There is no official relationship with anyone (aside from his GF and she has given him the permission to date others) so until that happens, who cares who fucks whom!? I hate this constant NTR/Non-NTR BS. Play the game or don't, enjoy it or don't, just stop complaining about it.
A female(?) Jeff, look at that.
The future of the next game already looks bright with writers like that.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017

Goddamn they really did manage to grab the female Jeff version for their team. RIP to the new game I guess, Jamal and friends will probably be introduced along the way.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes