blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, my buddy Sancho1969 makes quick fixes all the time if needed. I could do it but I'd rather see it fixed by the dev team instead of throwing a changed file out there.
That's all right, things happen, had it affected the gameplay then I guess it would have been fixed at priority, but I guess this will be ironed out when the finale comes. Truth be told, it's hiccups like these that bring out the best interaction between the devs. and the mods.

Having said that, I wonder if the MILFs can carry MC junior with the amount of cum he had been pumping inside them lol. Does the code reveal anything? lol

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
That's all right, things happen, had it affected the gameplay then I guess it would have been fixed at priority, but I guess this will be ironed out when the finale comes. Truth be told, it's hiccups like these that bring out the best interaction between the devs. and the mods.

Having said that, I wonder if the MILFs can carry MC junior with the amount of cum he had been pumping inside them lol. Does the code reveal anything? lol
On the dev teams discord:
1689502826354.png

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Are you trying to implement some type of mod? The only way I can think of for that Mr.Dots custom label switch to malfunction is if a rookie coder attempts to append or add to config.label_overrides with a list and not a dictionary.

Bottom line: Did you add something else after you installed the VN?
No, just downloaded the game from pixildrain and clicked on the exe file.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
It is stated from day one that all of the interactions are casual relationships. What the other characters do with whomever is still their freedom at this point.
This casual relationship BS is just a disguise to hide the true way of this game, that is to balance between ntr and harem fans.
It always have been like this since Jeff junior came in between DMD. Because from that point onwards you got many ntr fans as your supporters and that's why from that point onward your attention is divided between pleasing both of these groups as your supporters. Otherwise who would like a character like Nicole and as a GIRLFRIEND at that, if they hate ntr?
Who would like an aunt(LI) who is cumdunpster of an NPC. So it's really better to say what it's about instead of trying to hide it by twisting it by this "casual" BS. Some people understand, what's going on.
who cares who fucks whom!?
We as players/fans/supporters care about it. Anyway why don't you just make a game where everyone fucks everyone and don't have a care about it, seems like that's something you truly want to make.
So we can go have fun with some other games because that would make your direction with this game clear and we as players wouldn't be confused by what we are getting into. Because ATM we can't understand what your direction with this is, like we did with your previous game melody, was there something like this in that game?

Last edited:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Yeah its avoidable , but you'll need not to be on Vicki path, meaning to say you'll sacrifice her solo content with MC just to avoid that am I right ?
Even if you are on both Vicky and Sis paths it is still avoidable, you will have to make a choice for Sis - Accept advances or Reject.

Reactions: Kaoshin

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Stop complaining because she has lesbian sex or because she has NTR.It's not the Story of your life, It's a fictional Story created by the author of this game.
If you like it play it, if you don't like it try another game.Respect the Creator.

Last edited:

Randeza

May 16, 2018
don't threaten me with a good time.
then you don't have to wait long, this dev will probaly add all the goodies for you. Don't be disgusted,toxic,complain you who dosen't like these fetishes because it's avoidable and after all it just a fictional story and just try another game if you don't like it, i mean after all why should you care if you invested hours and perhaps money into a game only for a dev to add fetishes you don't like..............

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
Play the game or don't, enjoy it or don't, just stop complaining about it.

If you been here long enough you should know people will whine about EVERYTHING.
you cannot and you should not try to pander to the tastes/insecurities of all the loudmouths here,
as a dev you should limit your interactions here to announcements and technical issues.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
How toxic environment in this post? Stop complaining because she has lesbian sex or because she has NTR.It's not the Story of your life, It's a fictional Story created by the author of this game.
If you like it, play it, if you don't like it, try another game.Respect the Creator.
you can't blame the fans you could only blame the dev for creating the toxic environment by adding a controversial scene and not being upfront about things, you can't really justify adding controversial scenes/topics as a mistake when he did the same exact mistake in his previous game

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
This is the only thing I will say to this because I know it will start another flame war and h8te messages towards me or the team and I don't really care. I just don't get why people seem to think the MC has committed himself to any single LI (with the exception of Nicole, his actual girlfriend). It is stated from day one that all of the interactions are casual relationships. What the other characters do with whomever is still their freedom at this point. There is no official relationship with anyone (aside from his GF and she has given him the permission to date others) so until that happens, who cares who fucks whom!? I hate this constant NTR/Non-NTR BS. Play the game or don't, enjoy it or don't, just stop complaining about it.

For those that enjoy the game, thanks for the positive comments (Especially the scenes I worked on, gives me the warm and fuzzies) Thanks.
Just try to give definitive clear explanations & clarifications regarding NTR/Sharing/Cheating/Swinging with citing examples from your previous games under warning column in your patreon or discord or f95 before starting the next game, So that even a layman can understand what complications might be there if they want to play you game, then you may try to save atleast some constant BS about ntr vs non ntr. Even if you say "whatever, it's avoidable", people wont find that satisfactory because there are many players who dont like ntr content in game even if its avoidable. Soz try to be careful next game and make players prepared before trying your game.

The present rules in your discord regarding what is NTR/Sharing/Swinging/Cheating are still complicated to understand for some people including me.
Thankyou.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes