Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That is hardly possible. There is a serious difference between the true definition of NTR (netori, netorare) and what is understood by NTR in this forum. The real NTR presupposes an existing relationship, in which then in the case of netori and netorare cheating takes place with negative effects on the realtionship, or in the case of netorase, a deliberate opening of the relationship with other partners takes place in order to improve the relationship (called charing or Cuckold).

But the forum is already yelling NTR whenever the MC isn't the only penis in a game, no matter the circumstances. Many people here in this forum cannot be enlightened about this error, since these people only insist on their opinion and are not accessible for knowledge and communication.

The joke is , the responsibles for the forum already have recognized this error and corrected the tags accordingly, even if the topic is still not entirely correct. The original NTR tag no longer exists for allmost 1 year or so. Nevertheless, many still hold on to the old, incorrect forum definition. That's why it's almost impossible for developers to tag their game correctly.
I really need to put more penises in my non-lesbian games....

Reactions: Guz007

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Oh, the netorare tag got removed lol. I mean if main LI fucking other people behind MCs back halfway through the game isn't ntr then we should just straight up remove the tag from 99.9% of all the games here.
Wait, what? Played this when it first got released, and decided to wait till its complete. WTF happened? The step sister (forgot her name) is the main LI ( if I remember correctly) and she is fucking other guys? Or is it girl on girl?

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Wait, what? Played this when it first got released, and decided to wait till its complete. WTF happened? The step sister (forgot her name) is the main LI ( if I remember correctly) and she is fucking other guys? Or is it girl on girl?
It's girl on girl.

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
I'm confused. I thought I'd give this a try, but it seems like I should play chapter 1 first, and I can't seem to find chapter 1 anywhere. Help?

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
There is no official relationship with anyone (aside from his GF and she has given him the permission to date others) so until that happens, who cares who fucks whom!? I hate this constant NTR/Non-NTR BS.
I was wondering a couple of days ago if I should try this but I'm definitely not going to now because "who cares who fucks whom!?" is a recipe for a disaster, the people who tend to play this type of games (vanilla, romance,harem-ish) are interested in the MC building relationships with the characters of the story until it leads to romance than sex etc ...

So when a character that we as players spend time building a relationship with jumps to have sex with another character male/female it will always be labeled as NTR of course it will be worse if they already involved with the MC that is why I called what you said a disaster because I'm 100% sure there is going to be NTR in the future updates.

Last edited:

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Sancho's OEM Gallery Hotfix - (Unmodded)

Those last 4 scenes ain't workin'?
That was some good beta testing, don't ya think?

Don't worry, I've got your back.... again.

Installation: Copy the contents of the attached inside the "/game" directory.
Uninstall: Delete the dang file.

You're welcome.

Mention: colombeen - see if that'll work for ya.
I knew how to fix it, and I even did it on my own copy of the game :-D

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
You only need that if you want to "reset" the replay scenes for the current update.
First make sure you remove the unlocker (or just replace the contents of the unlocker with this script and skip the next step).
After that, make a file in the same directory where the unlocker was placed and give it any name and end it with ".rpy" and just paste it inside of that file.
Now start the game.
they should be locked again (only the last 5 items in the replay gallery).
Thanks, but I'll let it be, I don't care about the gallery being altered, all I need are the scenes lol. The bug in the game where the last 4 remain unclickable is a downer since I personally play this game either for the twins or the milfs and I get them without the drama through the gallery lol.

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This is the only thing I will say to this because I know it will start another flame war and h8te messages towards me or the team and I don't really care. I just don't get why people seem to think the MC has committed himself to any single LI (with the exception of Nicole, his actual girlfriend). It is stated from day one that all of the interactions are casual relationships. What the other characters do with whomever is still their freedom at this point. There is no official relationship with anyone (aside from his GF and she has given him the permission to date others) so until that happens, who cares who fucks whom!? I hate this constant NTR/Non-NTR BS. Play the game or don't, enjoy it or don't, just stop complaining about it.

For those that enjoy the game, thanks for the positive comments (Especially the scenes I worked on, gives me the warm and fuzzies) Thanks.
I'm going to be honest the thing that kinda dissapoints me about the game is that You can't commit to another girl (Yet anyway)
It's all just casual sex which I don't really find appealing thb
I'll be honest I knew from the first time I saw her I wanted Shortcake but the mc has never even asked her to be his girlfriend
Or fiancée

Your game is good
but it's for reasons like that I can't consider it as good as say Being a Dik

I hope I'm not sounding too harsh with my criticisms
It's just how I feel.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So... is there a way to make a harem work, not commiting to any girl? Having less points while still banging them?
I have to say this is a game that was good fun until now, but not super deep... i don't feel like doing multiple runs, diverging saves...
A game that is a fun romp should sitck to that, not try to flip the script this late in the game imo.

Although i do have a favorite in Ashley i don't feel happy about dumping the others to stick with her, our relationship has always been sexy fun times rather than romantic.
And i have some attachment to the others too, doesn't feel good to abandon sis and "cousin".

Hopefully this is a hiccup and they'll learn to accept(and love) each other in the next chapter.

Reactions: OleJackRipper
3.50 star(s) 268 Votes