NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
I love how these arguments are getting dumb and dumber :KEK: The girl cheats on you but it doesn't count cause it's with a person she had relationship in the past.

Everyone on the dev team hates ntr yet they keep adding it into their games.

It's not ntr because it's with a girl. And it seems like we're trying to virtue signal now so I'm just gonna say that if you don't mind it just because it's with a girl, but would be upset if it was with a man. That's pretty sexist guys, be better :KEK:

And now our fellow resident discord mod is spewing out these ridiculous backtracking statements that can be disproven in 10 seconds.

I love this thread :LUL:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It does make me wonder if it's all just casual sex why not have some big black dude bang one of the girls in the next update.
That wouldn't be ntr would it guys lol

Heck why not say he was the girls lover in the past
Let's see if those same people who like the Vicki & Sis scene say the same thing then

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
still the same outcome - if they don't like HOW we do things - just they should leave.
The mayority likes what and HOW we do things, and we certainly will not change anything because of them.

There are 3 games now and everyone knows how we do. Why are they still here complaining how we do things? We will not change at all because of them - be assured
You should do you more intensely and see if you can actually get some of their heads to literally explode. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It does make me wonder if it's all just casual sex why not have some big black dude bang one of the girls in the next update.
That wouldn't be ntr would it guys lol

Heck why not say he was the girls lover in the past
Let's see if those same people who like the Vicki & Sis scene say the same thing then
lucas is candidate to harass sisters.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexMpog

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Not re-written eh... don't bore me with semantics...

View attachment 2778658
right - and tomorrow we learn the difference between "re-written the dialogue" and "re-written the scene".
The scene, the setting, the meaning, the outcome ... all is still the same - just the wording has changed in 2-3 lines if you compare both versions.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Uthuriel

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
lucas is candidate to harass sisters.
Yeah, but Lucas is useless also he never had a relationship with any of the girls
I meant bring in some guy Sis or Vicky or whoever used to date and have him sleep with her without the mc knowing
I think people would be very upset

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe Martin comes back to bang his daughter... :KEK:
that wouldn't be ntr since she said to mc that what he and she do is AGAIN casual sex.

Yeah, but Lucas is useless also he never had a relationship with any of the girls
I meant bring in some guy Sis or Vicky or whoever used to date and have him sleep with her without the mc knowing
well we know only older sis's ex-bf and she won't do anything with him.

• Sad
Reactions: Uthuriel

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
maybe we should do that scene(s) and release it exclussively for free for the people over here - would be even worth the fun, i guess

Staben

Mar 10, 2023
Help, how do I import the saves from Chapter 1? I did save at the end of CH1 and started on CH2, but where does it import it?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
maybe we should do that scene(s) and release it exclussively for free for the people over here - would be even worth the fun, i guess
You misunderstand me I like sharing or cuck stuff if done right I was just pointing out
That some people say they love the sis & Vicki scene but if it was a dude, they would lose their minds.
Which I think is hypocritical.

So yeah, I would love a scene like that as long as the mc got to watch lol

• Haha
Reactions: AlexMpog

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Help, how do I import the saves from Chapter 1? I did save at the end of CH1 and started on CH2, but where does it import it?
At the end of CH1 the game should ask you to save... then start CH2 and you should be able to continue without a problem.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe not with girls... but he was in prison and I bet he dropped the soap all the time... :KEK:
and he attempted rape older sister and also dee twice.

that'd cause big shitstorm, would be fun still.

click new game and then select save made at end of ch1.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You misunderstand me I like sharing or cuck stuff if done right I was just pointing out
That some people say they love the sis & Vicki scene but if it was a dude, they would lose their minds.
Which I think is hypocritical.

So yeah, I would love a scene like that as long as the mc got to watch lol
i got you right on the first spot.
But aside something like this will never happen, i just picked up the line and imagined how it would play out if we did:
You would have fun playing,
We would have fun watching this thread,
But i guess the mods over here would hate us even more than the others would, because of the overtime they would have to do, or even close this thread - :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well you had that kind of scenes with Martin in DMD...
true but that path was started loooooooooong ago and dmd had other sharing too with olivia and her dad and ryan and on this no any indication of sharing.

Come on guys, these devs are clearly not just blatantly lying to your face. They're 100% honest with you.

Also if you think there's ntr in this game, you're an insecure misogynist.
it was debated A LOT if sis and vicky kissing is ntr or not when prev. update came out.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes