Dont_H8

May 6, 2023
Did you use a mod for those and not using it now, or vice/versa? That's the most common issue. Also, if using mod, confirm it's the same release as the current VN release - that's another common oops (done it myself).
Yes, I had SanchoMod installed so that might be the issue. Guess I'll wait until that mod gets updated and try again.

Thank you!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yes, I had SanchoMod installed so that might be the issue. Guess I'll wait until that mod gets updated and try again.

Thank you!
If you go to the mod page, he has a "save fixer" that will allow you to play a modded save in the unmodded VN - you just install that into the game folder. However, if you install the mod, you have to take the saver out.

I think he's well on his way to having the update done, so it may not be long. May already be done, but you just search for his recent posts from him on this thread. (Not the ones where he's telling the anti-NTR brigade to stop being dicks.)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Whether Netorare applies here or not anyone who has been on this site for five minutes
knows how controversial stuff like that is
And then people act surprised when some get upset I mean come on
dev and fans know what is going to happen adding something even remotely like ntr late in development

Look at the dev of the curse of joy he quit game development entirely because of stuff like this.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Whether Netorare applies here or not anyone who has been on this site for five minutes
knows how controversial stuff like that is
And then people act surprised when some get upset I mean come on
dev and fans know what is going to happen adding something even remotely like ntr late in development
Oh they know... they just can't help themselves...
What makes it even funnier is their no-NTR disclaimer on their discord...

They made the main LI cheat on MC and some girls are suddenly prostitutes...

They get backlash and are confused why that is... I wish they had some common sense... but alas... they lack it completely...
Look at the dev of the curse of joy he quit game development entirely because of stuff like this.
Nothing of value was lost in that case...

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Are people freaking out because a girl has sex with another girl or something. I'm lost.
They think he's Mc and the girls cheat on him.I also had a friend who thought he was Alexander the Great,now he's in a psychiatric clinic.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They probably don't like their own personality and are trying to steal someone else's character.
play this wonderful game from a neutral side and you will enjoy it.
Personally, I don't mind if the girls of this game get fucked by a hundred men together in group sex, I would like that.

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Aaaah....
Thought Sunny Isle was somewhere in the Pacific region when it's obviously a combo Lesbos/Mykonos archipelago

Visit the Greek islands where anything might happen

• Love
Reactions: Priappus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All mods seem to be working, none make any of the 12 guys Prego LOL .... even tho someone should be by now :cool: I Just put SanchoMo then incest mod... and just to make sure i followed those 2 with the gallery unlocker. All is good here :unsure:
if you didn't sleep in biology class then you know that belly won't start growing until much much later than where game date currently is.

Because a straight li having sex with another girl, she's not even lesbo or bi to do that,and execuse for that from dev is she's not a committed li even after 2/3 completion of game when she's main character,just great just great.
1st of all that wasn't 1st time they "explored" each other but 1st time was wayyyyyy before time mc arrives to sb and 2ndly since you dislike this so much then why are you still here?.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't think the twins should have so much screen time they are not love interests or getting their own ending.
so, I find them useless.
The focus should be on girls we can end the game with imo

Also does anyone else find the characters just devoid of any emotions even during the sex scenes that just feel soulless lol
Honestly if shortcake wasn't in the game I would have stopped playing long ago

This dev could be as popular as Milfy city or Being a Dik there are just some things holding the game back imo
I don't think any of there games will be as popular as DmD
Bull we will see I could be wrong.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
All mods seem to be working, none make any of the 12 guys Prego LOL .... even tho someone should be by now :cool: I Just put SanchoMo then incest mod... and just to make sure i followed those 2 with the gallery unlocker. All is good here :unsure:
Good morning. Not sure how me or anyone else could mod preggo if we're on week 11 in-game. Otherwise I'm no graphic artist nor write those kind of mods anyway. I only attempt to enhance the existing product's core fundamental, not make it into something it's not. Regards.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: I'll take some time this morning to pre-code pending Chapter 3's import code so you folks have more than just the likely "manual" or "import" only choices. Pre-coding will save time to later verify what will be safe to alter and what won't be during a modified import. This will be to save effort of the Player, like path swapping (switch from one path to another but if they conflict normal playthrough then I'll disable the required paths, etc.)

It's never too soon to get ahead of another update since by then I'll likely be on Core v8 Alternative Reality (SanchoVerse) edition. :ROFLMAO:

I'm thinking something similar to this (not final, just a draft):

1689615448263.png

Last edited:
Reactions: JonasSnr

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
And bending tags like a wet noodle is also not really the best step. I mean, if you add tags like romance (don't want to go to places, and this tag works also at this point), people expect to build a romantic and comitted relationship with one or more characters.
AHEM .. .you know that the tags are applied by the mods and have nothing to do with us? We don't have any influence over tags to be applied or not.
Don't blame us for tags which others decided to apply XD

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Are people freaking out because a girl has sex with another girl or something. I'm lost.
no - i mean ... yes - but certain people just wait for every update for any of our games, just to step in and try to start a rant. We know that some people hate us for whatever we do, but that's ok.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes