AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
By far the best line i heared from you - 100% agree - and hope you'll stick to it.
Even though i can already tell that whatever or however the next game will be, YOU will find a away to continue your rant.
Cya then.
Not whatever or however, it'll exactly be like I said, period.

• Angry
Reactions: RG80100

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Basically, yes.

What makes their griping more insane is that the two women had had a previous fling with each other years before, but they were both now having no-strings flings with MC. You see, it's okay for your MC character to have sex with multiple women on the sly, but it isn't okay for two of those women to have one last fling of their own before one of them leaves town because that somehow is being mean to the MC and cucking him.

It's a very misogynistic perspective on the concept of the open relationship: the man (more specifically, the MC that represents the complaining players) is free to do whomever he wants, whenever he wants, without telling any of the women he's involved with any other women, but it is a mortal sin for any of the women to have even a one-nighter with another woman with which she has had a prior relationship. I think it makes their peepees shrink up.

And thank you for the reaction point from one of the usual suspects. Rent. Free.
We've clearly played different games.

The sister was crazy in love with the MC, not some no strings bs.

Vicky sure, then again I did everything possible to avoid her and any other women.

The fact the two had a previous fling is irrelevant and is some of the dumbest shit I've heard, by that logic, your and/or your gf/wife/partner are free to go hook up with any past lover without consequence because that previous relationship is baked in right? Nah, fam, cheating is cheating.

The devs screwed the pooch on it and broke their promise of nothing like that happening in this game.

And Dragon59 please for the love of all things harem stop with your bs about LI enjoying each other. That is not harem, that is poly relationships. Harems are focused many to one. I know this game is not harem, but I've seen you post the same stuff in many harem games. It's got nothing to do with being secure or not. It's the harem fantasy... all the LI's focused on the MC and the MC alone.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
We've clearly played different games.

The sister was crazy in love with the MC, not some no strings bs.

Vicky sure, then again I did everything possible to avoid her and any other women.

The fact the two had a previous fling is irrelevant and is some of the dumbest shit I've heard, by that logic, your and/or your gf/wife/partner are free to go hook up with any past lover without consequence because that previous relationship is baked in right? Nah, fam, cheating is cheating.

The devs screwed the pooch on it and broke their promise of nothing like that happening in this game.

And Dragon59 please for the love of all things harem stop with your bs about LI enjoying each other. That is not harem, that is poly relationships. Harems are focused many to one. I know this game is not harem, but I've seen you post the same stuff in many harem games. It's got nothing to do with being secure or not. It's the harem fantasy... all the LI's focused on the MC and the MC alone.
#Yawn

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
Can MC stay loyal to Nicole? and not fucking around.. I tried to close all the girls paths but still manage to fuck some as well.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
For me, I'm all about Asian women. Would love it if the option for the MC to travel to Japan with Yuki becomes an option. Won my heat the first scene with her in it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for the next Update well it come out this year Again or 2024?
this.

You don't have to wait 6 months with this dev. Don't know if the next release is Sunshine Love or DMD Fantasy...
dmd fan 2 is next and then some weeks later sl3.

Can MC stay loyal to Nicole? and not fucking around.. I tried to close all the girls paths but still manage to fuck some as well.
possible but dunno how to achieve that. some sidegirls are just let's fuck.

For me, I'm all about Asian women. Would love it if the option for the MC to travel to Japan with Yuki becomes an option. Won my heat the first scene with her in it.
i'm sure there is ending with her.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes