Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
For me that would be the best ending ever
Wow not many people say that with Nicole. I'm a hopeless romantic most of the time and I would normally want the MC and his girl to stay together but not with this one. I don't like Nicole much. She isn't a popular character with many, but don't let that stop you from the ending you want. I love Vicky and Cat for the MC so I am hoping for a surprise Vic ending

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Wow not many people say that with Nicole. I'm a hopeless romantic most of the time and I would normally want the MC and his girl to stay together but not with this one. I don't like Nicole much. She isn't a popular character with many, but don't let that stop you from the ending you want. I love Vicky and Cat for the MC so I am hoping for a surprise Vic ending
I broke up with her... but I don't think she is that bad as character... in the beginning she is made unlikable on purpose... but I think she was just super stressed. Given her job and and her dumbass of BF.... well I can't blame her...

The WABBIT

May 2, 2020
It's like an english native "fixer" (who actually repairs things) can come to Germany and wonder why he gets problems just because a "fixer" is a junkie over here.
Well, said.

On F95 we might have NTR by the definition over here, but for those who really know what NTR means, we don't. Overall it doesn't change anything.
You are completely right. But, for those few people your definition of what NTR is. Has to match theirs 100% or they will become "Karens'" (as defined here in the United States) and try to make your life miserable.

If you like it, then play it. If you don't like it, then leave it.
That's the thing, they can't. Why, because then they would not have anything to complain about. Personally, wouldn't tell them to just stop playing the game if they don't like it. I would tell them that if they hate, and hate is the actual word here, the game. Then they should just stop playing the game and create their own game. That way they will always have a game that is made to only have the content that they want. Content based on their own definitions.

Until then, shut the fuck up.

Why bother if there is NTR, NRT, TRN, TNR, RTN, RNT, ...TNT or WTF? A simple tag doesn't change anything about the game - even less when it's used with wrong definitions.
Correct!!!

The WABBIT

May 2, 2020
That goes both ways, but are you willing to admit that?
Certain people are all up in arms. About a single scene in the game where one of the women that the MC is in a relationship with, and having sex with, ends up having sex with another woman, for which the MC is also in a relationship with and having sex with.

Why, because those certain people are calling that NTR. And by their own definitions it is NTR because someone is cheating on the MC. In this case, two women are cheating on the MC. How are they cheating on the MC? They are cheating on the MC because the MC does not know about it. And did not give his permission for them to have sex with each other. (As if the MC completely owns both women and completely controls their lives.)

Now, some of those people are going to argue that it is only because of the fact that the women had sex without the MC knowing.

Okay, so the premise of the game is where the MC (a guy) is told by his girlfriend that he can be in a relationship, and to have sex, with any woman that he wants while he is Sunshine Bay for the summer. As long as:
  1. That the relationships, whether sexual or not, that he has, are only for the time that he is in Sunshine Bay.
  2. That he returns to her at the end of the summer and resumes a full monogamous relationship with her.
  3. And that he tells her all about the sexual relationships that he has with each woman.

The MC is in a relationship, and having sex, with how many women? 7 ... 8 ... ?
How many of those women knows that he is in a relationship with at least one other woman, besides themselves? None
How many of those women is he having sex with? 7 ... 8 ... ?
Of those women that he is having sex with, how many of them knows that he is having sex with someone else? None
How many times has he had sex with any of the women? Depending on the woman, at lease twice (2) to as much as 5 times. And in some cases more than that.

Now, how many of these relationships has the MC told his girlfriend about? None
Has the MC even mentioned that he is having sex with any of those women? No

Okay, if the scene with the two women is NTR because the women are having sex with each other. And that the MC does not know about it, and hasn't given his permission.

Then the fact that the MC is in a relationship with as many as 7 or 8 women. And none of them know about each other. Or knows that he is having sex with any of the other women.

Then that alone makes the MC a fucking CHEATING BASTARD!!!. Which makes this whole game NTR, not just that one scene.

Now, if you had gone the route of the Open Relationship with the girlfriend (Nichole):

Then there's the fact that the MC is in a relationship with all of these women, and having sex with all of them. But, he has not told his girlfriend about a single one of them. Or that he is even having sex with any of them. For which he is required to do per the agreement that the MC had made with his girlfriend to be in a open relationship.

Since the MC has not followed through with telling his girlfriend about any relationships that he is in. Let alone that he is having sex with any of them. Then the MC is cheating on his girlfriend. Which makes him a CHEATING BASTARD!!!.

And as such the whole game is NTR right from the start.

So, by your own definition. The whole game has nothing but NTR content in it, from the very beginning, right up to now. So, why are you even playing the game? Why are you even complaining about one scene? The whole freaking game is nothing more the a NTR fest based on your own definition of what NTR is.

Cheating is cheating. It does not matter if it is the MC cheating on a LI, or other female character. Or if it is a LI, or other female character, cheating of the MC. It is still cheating.

And if you define NTR as cheating or has cheating as part of its definition. Then don't play this game, because the whole game is NTR.

So, stop being a Karen and move on to some other game.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Certain people are all up in arms. About a single scene in the game where one of the women that the MC is in a relationship with, and having sex with, ends up having sex with another woman, for which the MC is also in a relationship with and having sex with.

Why, because those certain people are calling that NTR. And by their own definitions it is NTR because someone is cheating on the MC. In this case, two women are cheating on the MC. How are they cheating on the MC? They are cheating on the MC because the MC does not know about it. And did not give his permission for them to have sex with each other. (As if the MC completely owns both women and completely controls their lives.)

Now, some of those people are going to argue that it is only because of the fact that the women had sex without the MC knowing.

Okay, so the premise of the game is where the MC (a guy) is told by his girlfriend that he can be in a relationship, and to have sex, with any woman that he wants while he is Sunshine Bay for the summer. As long as:
  1. That the relationships, whether sexual or not, that he has, are only for the time that he is in Sunshine Bay.
  2. That he returns to her at the end of the summer and resumes a full monogamous relationship with her.
  3. And that he tells her all about the sexual relationships that he has with each woman.

How many of those women knows that he is in a relationship with at least one other woman, besides themselves? None
Of those women that he is having sex with, how many of them knows that he is having sex with someone else? None
How many times has he had sex with any of the women? Depending on the woman, at lease twice (2) to as much as 5 times. And in some cases more than that.

Okay, if the scene with the two women is NTR because the women are having sex with each other. And that the MC does not know about it, and hasn't given his permission.

Then the fact that the MC is in a relationship with as many as 7 or 8 women. And none of them know about each other. Or knows that he is having sex with any of the other women.

Then that alone makes the MC a fucking CHEATING BASTARD!!!. Which makes this whole game NTR, not just that one scene.

Now, if you had gone the route of the Open Relationship with the girlfriend (Nichole):

Then there's the fact that the MC is in a relationship with all of these women, and having sex with all of them. But, he has not told his girlfriend about a single one of them. Or that he is even having sex with any of them. For which he is required to do per the agreement that the MC had made with his girlfriend to be in a open relationship.

Since the MC has not followed through with telling his girlfriend about any relationships that he is in. Let alone that he is having sex with any of them. Then the MC is cheating on his girlfriend. Which makes him a CHEATING BASTARD!!!.

So, by your own definition. The whole game has nothing but NTR content in it, from the very beginning, right up to now. So, why are you even playing the game? Why are you even complaining about one scene? The whole freaking game is nothing more the a NTR fest based on your own definition of what NTR is.

Cheating is cheating. It does not matter if it is the MC cheating on a LI, or other female character. Or if it is a LI, or other female character, cheating of the MC. It is still cheating.

And if you define NTR as cheating or has cheating as part of its definition. Then don't play this game, because the whole game is NTR.

I'm all out of emoji's but WELL SAID WABBIT!

Reactions: RG80100

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020

You wrote so much for nothing, what you described is netori. Now you can say netori can be abbreviated by ntr too but then you will just prove durin's son's point.
Because netori and netorare(ntr) are two different things.
And I am still adamant on my point that their are 992 results about ntr in discord if you were referring to that. Here's the proof.

IMG_20230719_132352.jpg

It could be that hyper got access to more channels that he got more results.

His claim that people are more tolerant about ntr on discord because they are more tolerant in general compared to here fall short when you take into account the fact that creater's discord servers are heavily moderated so whenever someone tries to show anger or hatred for anything in game, they starts getting warnings and eventually gets removed/banned and most people already knows about that like me so mostly nobody let it out about something that they don't like, still I saw pretty horrible shit said there because of ntr.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 268 Votes