SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I tend to steer clear of mods because they can fuck up saves, hence why I need to unlock everything again. lol I see the gallery unlocker for Ch3 on the OP, but not the ones for 1 or 2.
This one does not, none of his do thanks to the nice feature called "save fixer". With that your saves are never borked unless a Ren'Py change happens or a fundamental game change where we all have to start over.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I tend to steer clear of mods because they can fuck up saves, hence why I need to unlock everything again. lol I see the gallery unlocker for Ch3 on the OP, but not the ones for 1 or 2.
It doesn't sound like you've ever used a Sancho mod before... if you had, you would never need to ask that question! :)

The quality of his coding is totally professional, fastidious & reliable. I have even played games I never noticed or knew of because I look for his mods above all others. :D

I'm not diminishing the work of so many other great modders (KoGa3, LaikDink, etc...) but Sancho's mods are top tier.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
saves are never borked unless a Ren'Py change happens or a fundamental game change where we all have to start over.
neither is likely at this point of game. restarting at this point of game would piss off some players.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

(I’ll Go) Wherever You Will Go
Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
Another weekend, another preview post to share with you for the final update for our third visual novel, Sunshine Love!
Today we’re focusing on The Bosses teenage daughter, Connie!
She was a late-comer to the story of the game, but she proved to be an important character depending on what ending you managed to get by the end of Week 12.
However, did you do enough with Connie to be able to choose her as your ideal ending?
Will you be able to see exactly where her new career has taken her?
Where does Connie sit in terms of who you want to end up with?
Let us know in the comments section below.
The release date for the next update will be unveiled very soon, as we are still in the middle of
creating a heap of content for this final, EPIC release!
Once we are confident of when we can have the update ready by, we’ll let you know the exact date.
We’ve also created our own Twitter page and started to gain more followers on our very own Instagram page.
We’d very much like for you to join these pages, as we intend to share some exclusive content
on there for anyone who is a follower. Recently we handed out some prizes to our existing followers.
Maybe you could be the next winner?
And if you join one of these pages, you’ll be able to see another special image from the next update! ;)
Twitter:
Instagram:
You can bookmark all our main pages here:
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
We’ll be back next weekend with some more new preview images.
MrDots :)

prev1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
ee4ae7e6-fe01-4305-8c4e-b979ccc4a8cd.jpg
Nov 26, 2023 06:00 pm
Gimme Some Lovin’

Another weekend, and we’re getting one step closer to releasing our final update for our third visual novel, Sunshine Love!

We have several different endings of the game for you to play and find, and today we’re sharing some more previews.

Our previews today are of that sexy, Latina chef, Victoria!

If you’ve been following this path, then you will know that Vicky had decided to take her food truck business out on the road, with no return date in mind.

The question for you is, do you have strong enough feelings for her that you
want to travel across the country just to be with Victoria again?

And if you end up with her, do you think you can handle being a part of a family of chefs?

Where does Victoria/Vicky sit in terms of who you want to end up with?

The release date for the next update will be unveiled very soon, as we are still in the middle of creating a heap of content for this final, EPIC release!

Once we are confident of when we can have the update ready, we’ll let you know the exact date.

We’ve also created our own Twitter page and started to gain more followers on our very own Instagram page.

We’d very much like for you to join these pages, as we intend to share some exclusive content
on there for anyone who is a follower. Recently we handed out some prizes to our existing followers.

And if you join one of these pages, you’ll be able to see another special image from the next update! ;)

Twitter:

Instagram:

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
View attachment 3120665
Nov 26, 2023 06:00 pm
Gimme Some Lovin’

Another weekend, and we’re getting one step closer to releasing our final update for our third visual novel, Sunshine Love!

We have several different endings of the game for you to play and find, and today we’re sharing some more previews.

Our previews today are of that sexy, Latina chef, Victoria!

If you’ve been following this path, then you will know that Vicky had decided to take her food truck business out on the road, with no return date in mind.

The question for you is, do you have strong enough feelings for her that you
want to travel across the country just to be with Victoria again?

And if you end up with her, do you think you can handle being a part of a family of chefs?

Where does Victoria/Vicky sit in terms of who you want to end up with?

The release date for the next update will be unveiled very soon, as we are still in the middle of creating a heap of content for this final, EPIC release!

Once we are confident of when we can have the update ready, we’ll let you know the exact date.

Twitter:

Instagram:

Vicky is supposed to serve up one really tasty taco.

squares

Mar 27, 2019
Hey there. I just finished reading CH1 and I have a question about story and the game in general. I'll place it under the spoiler just in case.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey there. I just finished reading CH1 and I have a question about story and the game in general. I'll place it under the spoiler just in case.
hotel tasks can't be failed but can change some bits (no impact on outcome but on chars yes), you can reject all the girls and women quite thoroughly but you'll miss big portion of game then.

Reactions: squares

squares

Mar 27, 2019
hotel tasks can't be failed but can change some bits (no impact on outcome but on chars yes), you can reject all the girls and women quite thoroughly but you'll miss big portion of game then.
I usually start those VNs with minimum involvement to see what is what and if I get interested in the story and characters, then I try to see all things game has to offer. Guess I was expecting something else from the story during first 30 or so minutes and then it went not as I imaged it. I'll give it a try anyway, thanks for the reply.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I guess it's settled...
Also, if you're an LI is going to claim to be "incredibly wet"...
And then there's this....

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes