cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That must be part of what I skipped at the beginning of Ch3 - I figured it was just going to tell me the broad strokes and maybe how my prior choices positioned me - scorecard kind of thing for LIs etc. There's usually nothing informative in those.
well it did and something more.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
half-sibling. quite good dad, 3 kids with 3 diff. women and all kids are around same age.
Eh, I would say he's a prolific dad. It takes about twenty years to see if he's successful.

But seriously, having the conversation 'oh I knocked you and all of your closest familly and friends up' is basically what's keeping me playing this game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Eh, I would say he's a prolific dad. It takes about twenty years to see if he's successful.

But seriously, having the conversation 'oh I knocked you and all of your closest familly and friends up' is basically what's keeping me playing this game.
well it was seen early years that he wasn't successful.

do you mean daddy or mc with that last statement? if mc then he can choose to date 1 girl only.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
50b4f7f5-9e56-45a8-b558-56be38a26698.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dec 06, 2023 07:00 pm
Fell In Love With a Girl

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

As promised, this is the first of our two midweek preview posts before our final update for our third visual novel, Sunshine Love,
which is set to be released on Saturday, December 16th!

*Note: The date could still be changed if we feel we need more time, but this is the date we are aiming to have it out by!

Today our previews feature the surfing cutie, Cousin (aka..Shortcake).

If you’ve been following this path, then you will remember that she was very upset when you said your goodbyes to her at the airport at the end of the last update.

But once you return home and begin your job with a new law firm, will that pretty face and all the amazing things you did with Cousin over the summer be enough for you to drop everything, just to be with her again?

Was Cousin your favourite character, or did you have your heart set on someone else?

Let us know in the comments section below.

We’ve also created our own Twitter page and started to gain more followers on our very own Instagram page.

We’d very much like for you to join these pages, as we intend to share some exclusive content on there for anyone who is a follower. Recently we handed out some prizes to our existing followers.

Maybe you could be the next winner?

And if you join one of these pages, you’ll be able to see another special image from the final update! ;)

Twitter:

Instagram:

You can bookmark all our main pages here:

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

We’ll be back on the weekend with even more preview images.

MrDots :)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Really wish that Shortcake had some tits. Tits are essentially the difference between a woman or a girl or a kid... being kids are off limits to a man. So, I will stick to the gals with tits.
You've never met a woman with A-cups? I personally know several women over 30 with slender builds and A-cups - even after kids. I think the maturity problem lies with you.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
yes but doubt many of them look like under 16.
I know a woman with four kids that barely looks older than Yuki - she's in her mid 30s. Same body style, same A-cups - she might actually be smaller than the size Yuki is portrayed.

What does 18 or 19 have to look like? Does she need to have wrinkles already?

Some folks here are majorly reality challenged. In actual reality, 18 year olds that look 18 do exist. The girls I knew my first year in college looked just the same as the girls I knew from about my sophmore year in HS and beyond. At that age, not nearly as much changes. It isn't until about the mid-20s that most women start to lose a bit of that "youthful" appearance, at least in my experience with the many thousands of women I've known and met over the decades. I also know many more women that are naturally A or B than I do beyond D - the volley ball and beyond sized breasts that so many people here associate with "now THAT'S a woman" are the exception, not the norm. Many of the women you see IRL with breasts that large only have breasts that large due to modern science and surgery.

Reactions: FatGiant

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
You've never met a woman with A-cups? I personally know several women over 30 with slender builds and A-cups - even after kids. I think the maturity problem lies with you.
raising girls kinda put it in a different perspective for me, and I'm not talking about women with slender figures with A-cups more like prepubescent looking teens with no-cups.

Kinda funny from the guy with Elena and Jennifer in his signature.
those are OhWee's version of them... somewhat older looking older with tits ;)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not rly surprised that we go thru this discussion again (2 times in DMD, once in Melody i think and twice in SL).

Ahrimy

Jul 30, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a little problem and I would like to know if someone has a solution
My game crash during the mini game

Sans titre1.png Sans titre.png

Last edited:
Reactions: saravanan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello everyone, I have a little problem and I would like to know if someone has a solution
My game crash during the mini game
attach traceback.txt on your post so full error can be seen), usual fix suggestion is re-dl (i recommend with jdownloader) and re-extract with latest 7zip.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes