Willis

Aug 17, 2017
What a missed opportunity for some serious spice, there could have been, in Chapter 2! There should have been a threeway, between MC, Kristina & Randy, while they were searching her father's office. You know Randy would have been down for it, and I got the feeling, so was Kristina.
Bummer...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What a missed opportunity for some serious spice, there could have been, in Chapter 2! There should have been a threeway, between MC, Kristina & Randy, while they were searching her father's office. You know Randy would have been down for it, and I got the feeling, so was Kristina.
Bummer...
maybe but mc isn't sharing type.

• Haha
Reactions: Willis

Willis

Aug 17, 2017
well he got free pass to enjoy on what comes up and even his gf likes what she saw.
I like the part, where Victoria was contemplating cutting off MC's balls, because he was dicking his friend/sis. (Chapter 2 week 10) Imagine what friend/sis or Shortcake would do, if they found out he was dicking their mothers? Or visa versa? It's kinda skeevie.

• Haha
Reactions: _Gaalec_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I like the part, where Victoria was contemplating cutting off MC's balls, because he was dicking his friend/sis. (Chapter 2 week 10) Imagine what friend/sis or Shortcake would do, if they found out he was dicking their mothers? Or visa versa? It's kinda skeevie.
well ashley knows that mc bangs her daughter but doesn't mind, if sc's mother would know (if he fucker both) then mc would be better to stay at gotham city /whatever it's name is) or move to alaska.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AlexMpog

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
lol... i don't even know what you just said. Is this some kind of cryptic language i'm unaware of? My post was pretty straight forward but i'm trying to decipher your post.
If English is not your first language it is ON YOU to get a good translator or just stay ignorant

Your choice

Reactions: RG80100

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Bummer...
Who the fuck is Randy?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does she know that? How did she find that out?
she has eyes and she has seen how mc and sis act together (she said it to mc on current or previous update). she wants mc to stay in sb 1 way or other.

Willis

Aug 17, 2017
she has eyes and she has seen how mc and sis act together (she said it to mc on current or previous update). she wants mc to stay in sb 1 way or other.
I haven't touched Chapter 3 yet. I'm waiting until it's done. The only two people, who discovered their secret romance, so far, are Jazie & Vicki.

Last edited:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev6.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dec 13, 2023 06:00 pm
A Whole Lotta Love

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

Just a few more days now until we release the FINAL update of our third visual novel, Sunshine Love!

But before we do that, we would like to inform you that we’ll be delaying our release date just a few more days from the original date, which was planned for December 16th, to December 20th.

And the reason is that we’ll need an extra few days to polish the content a bit more, and to make sure we’ve fixed any major bugs that could potentially break the game.

We apologize for the delay, but we think you’ll benefit from the extra days of work.

Today we’re also sharing the last of our preview images, which are also a sneak peek of just some of our character-combination endings.

There are quite a number of endings in the game to find, and a few of them feature more than one character.

If you have the Game Walkthrough, then you’ll be able to find out exactly how many endings there are in our game day post on Saturday (which will be posted up along with the download links).

Is there a specific character-combination ending you were hoping to see in this final release?

Let us know in the comments section below.

Like we said, the FINAL update of Sunshine Love will be released Wednesday, December 20th!

We’ve also created our own Twitter page and started to gain more followers on our very own Instagram page.

We’d very much like for you to join these pages, as we intend to share some exclusive content

on there for anyone who is a follower. Recently we handed out some prizes to our existing followers.

Maybe you could be the next winner?

And if you join one of these pages, you’ll be able to see another special image from the final update! ;)

Twitter:

Instagram:

You can bookmark all our main pages here:

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, and enjoy the rest of your week.

Chat to all again in a few days time,

MrDots :)

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
View attachment 3171092
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dec 13, 2023 06:00 pm
A Whole Lotta Love

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

Just a few more days now until we release the FINAL update of our third visual novel, Sunshine Love!

But before we do that, we would like to inform you that we’ll be delaying our release date just a few more days from the original date, which was planned for December 16th, to December 20th.

And the reason is that we’ll need an extra few days to polish the content a bit more, and to make sure we’ve fixed any major bugs that could potentially break the game.

We apologize for the delay, but we think you’ll benefit from the extra days of work.

Today we’re also sharing the last of our preview images, which are also a sneak peek of just some of our character-combination endings.

There are quite a number of endings in the game to find, and a few of them feature more than one character.

If you have the Game Walkthrough, then you’ll be able to find out exactly how many endings there are in our game day post on Saturday (which will be posted up along with the download links).

Is there a specific character-combination ending you were hoping to see in this final release?

Let us know in the comments section below.

Like we said, the FINAL update of Sunshine Love will be released Wednesday, December 20th!

We’ve also created our own Twitter page and started to gain more followers on our very own Instagram page.

We’d very much like for you to join these pages, as we intend to share some exclusive content

on there for anyone who is a follower. Recently we handed out some prizes to our existing followers.

Maybe you could be the next winner?

And if you join one of these pages, you’ll be able to see another special image from the final update! ;)

Twitter:

Instagram:

You can bookmark all our main pages here:

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, and enjoy the rest of your week.

Chat to all again in a few days time,

MrDots :)
I played this game (first chapter only) a few years ago an never picked it up again but recently I decided to start over and I am about mid way through chapter one, can't wait to finish the series now so this is a welcome announcement.

Willis

Aug 17, 2017
Even Svetlana didn't discover their lascivious behavior. Hell, and she was there to spy on them too. I thought that was funny.

EmulatorB

Oct 8, 2022
Even Svetlana didn't discover their lascivious behavior. Hell, and she was there to spy on them too. I thought that was funny.
Oh Svetlana, who was introduced to us as a strong hitwoman almost like Salt/RedSparrow, yet soon degraded to a poor rabbit who cannot even copy a usb stick and looks around like a scared deer.

• Haha
Reactions: Willis
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes