cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Like one you'd see from the Peeping Tom Gallery? I hope so, because that image just pisses me off.
no, scene i meant was 3some with twins at barn during 1 of hotel's events, patreon version no ic-patch sisters didn't touch eachother and with subs version or ic-patch mc banged both and they interacted with eachother.

Jul 2, 2021
because all skipped the time minigame maybe because ther is realy some img's missing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I saw this report and it required me to investigate and I think I know what the problem is. Correct that there is in fact no clock 5 file, but because of how the logic works, it will at +2 to the clock tracking variable each time you make a choice, and I bet if you make more than 5 choices (the numbering on files is 0-4 which matches the variable that is used) then it will have the problem. The issue I think is that is should not be possible to get to a point where you hit it needing a 5th clock as once you run out of time, it should escape that moment and never happen, so there could be a broken path somewhere in this process that is allowing it. I would have to tinker with it and try different things and see if I can break it.

Last edited:
Reactions: pgm_01 and _Gaalec_

Willis

Aug 17, 2017
no, scene i meant was 3some with twins at barn during 1 of hotel's events, patreon version no ic-patch sisters didn't touch eachother and with subs version or ic-patch mc banged both and they interacted with eachother.
So you believe that may be a scene if the incest was enabled? Maybe... Mom did have a thought that she was hitting on her, when she did not close her robe, in front of her. Ewww... I fear though, that it may be a scene if you're on both the mom & Shortcake path and Shortcake walked in on them.
Somehow, I think the contents of that envelope will be a bigger horror show, than that picture. Wait and see what that reveals.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So you believe that may be a scene if the incest was enabled?
well some contents on it might wary on incest and non-incest versions depending who it is (aka if it's sc or ashley) and if it's nic then same on both versions.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
lewd-xmas-0.jpg
Dec 17, 2023 06:00 pm
Give Love on Christmas Day

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

Just a few more days now until we release the FINAL update of our third visual novel, Sunshine Love!

But before we do that, we’re dropping the final preview image from the update, and it’s one from our special Christmas image gallery!

All up there are fifteen images in this gallery. Can you find them all?

After a small delay with the release, we can confirm that we will release this final update This Wednesday, December 20th!

We’ve also created our own Twitter page and started to gain more followers on our very own Instagram page.

We’d very much like for you to join these pages, as we intend to share some exclusive content on there for anyone who is a follower. Recently we handed out some prizes to our existing followers.

Maybe you could be the next winner?

And between now and then, we’ll be posting up a special image every day on our social accounts until we release our final SL update - starting today!

So let the countdown officially begin!

Twitter:

Instagram:

You can bookmark all our main pages here:

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend and we shall be in touch again on Wednesday.

MrDots :)

Mnblpo

Apr 29, 2020
Will we see some girls getting pregnant in their ending? MC is cumming inside all of them and some may not be on birth control.

I think Shortcake will prepare herself after the failed anal attempt of last episode and will be able to take it in ass.
Do you think MC will find other girls willing to try anal with him?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: tankdick

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will we see some girls getting pregnant in their ending? MC is cumming inside all of them and some may not be on birth control.

I think Shortcake will prepare herself after the failed anal attempt of last episode and will be able to take it in ass.
preggos on endigs yes.

kris, connie, yuki and sc are only who haven't had anal yet with mc. not sure about twins.

Reactions: tankdick

Willis

Aug 17, 2017

I did pause for quite a while, during the first time with Shortcake. Whether to stay or pull out. I think she would look really beautiful with a baby bump.
I saved it as a path option, for Chapter 3. Filled her to the brim, both times and worry about the loss of points later.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did pause for quite a while, during the first time with Shortcake. Whether to stay or pull out. I think she would look really beautiful with a baby bump.
maybe but that would ruin her surfing career.

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Sooo, is it safe to say that one has to at some point choose between the former stepmom and the half-sister, or are you able to claim them both if you're good enough at balancing their points?

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes