Willis

Aug 17, 2017
strong hitwoman
Wasted potential side plot. What if she discovered all of MC's shenanigans and blackmailed him into having sex with her too?
I was looking forward to seeing her being the first character to take it up the ass. But NOOOOO..! Another disappointment.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: _Gaalec_

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Hype train inbound...

Some of y'all are going to absolutely lose your shit in the next update.
Y'all know I like to make fun of this VN in regards to the MC but know there's a ton of work going into this December update.
I'll leave you with one nugget: You completionists will have over a dozen variants.

Speculate as you will but my unspoken NDA is now in effect. Cya soon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wasted potential side plot. What if she discovered all of MC's shenanigans and blackmailed him into having sex with her too?
I was looking forward to seeing her being the first character to take it up the ass. But NOOOOO..! Another disappointment.
sis etc beat her (not sure if she was in hotel at that time).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Willis

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No man... I was talking about before she got found out by Jazmin & Connie. She could have caused more mischief, aside from her failed attempt w/ the usb.
she could have but lucas the "smart" guy did his thing so ........

• Haha
Reactions: Willis

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
could be ashley.
I think the ass is too small for Ashley, and she has a more tanned skin.
I'd be guessing it could be the douche's daughter (the douche that tried to burn down the lighthouse), either that or the Russian woman who abandoned the douche :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think the ass is too small for Ashley, and she has a more tanned skin.
I'd be guessing it could be the douche's daughter (the douche that tried to burn down the lighthouse), either that or the Russian woman who abandoned the douche :)
neither. my best guess is nic.

Willis

Aug 17, 2017
The daughter?
For those, who are suggesting this is not an image with Shortcake; you're deluding yourselves.
Of course it's her!!!
The freckles! The bracelets! The nervous posture, with her hands, fidgeting in front! It even looks a bit like her room, no doubt after a few slight changes, she must have done in an effort to express her new found confidence and give MC "the greatest going away party."

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes