hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Maybe the MC will use his legal training to fight the land developer trying to take the hotel.
While Nicole's law firm represents the evil guy so she goes head-to-head against Sis's brother.
I suppose that is a possibility, but it looks more like the main character's former firm will be the one that is representing the developers. Maybe this will lead to additional redemption if the main character ends up beating the person promoted over him and the firm in general. I'm not sure where Nichole's firm will land in this, if at all. I had not really considered all of that before.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
I think the best way to break up Nicole and MC would be to pit them professionally too. If Brody's dad hired Nicole's firm instead of MC's previous firm an Nicole were put in charge of the case then being the consummate professional she is she would want to deliver the case for her client irrespective of the personal cost. This would drive a wedge between the MC and Nicole. Nicole would refuse to make any concessions to her boyfriend and MC can make a legitimate case for breakup then. Somewhat similar to the Zoey-Ted relationship in HIMYM.

Reactions: Blayo

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
One could also make the case that, due to MC not getting the promotion he was hoping for, then subsequently fired due to "cutbacks", Nicole might not be willing to take the case since she could harbor some animosity with MC's former bosses. But that's entirely dependent on if she remains loyal to her boyfriend. Either she would refuse or accept to take the case.

One other possibility is that she could represent the half-sister and her motel against the MC's former bosses.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
of course they are cameo's , this game is not where they are from ... but that don't mean they won't make other appearances ....
just short visits like georgina.
Definitely. My prediction for the later stages (4 star or 5 star hotel) is that you will have to deal with a VIP guest. And that will likely either be Koko, Melody or Lisa (or whatever you named "Daughter"). Sophia and Xianne are on a world trip so they might drop by too.
koko isn't main char (she has had 2 short appearances on dots games) so her cameos don't mean anything, d+f might make cameo although that upcoming girl who is tinier version of d might mean that no cameos for them, melody is unlikely since she's big music star so unlikely that she appears to sunshine bay (unless vacation but even then she could choose plenty of other places like home with her hubby), sophie and xianne just made cameo on dmd so unlikely that they are in area anymore.

Reactions: ImperialD

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I don't understand what kind of an update is this 01b. It's absolutely identical with 01! Was a NEW update not supposed to be done at the beginning of June (being alreay delayed from the end of May?). I red in some of the above posts that it should be 1 more week delayed.. How would we know if that's really an update or just some "fixes" like 1b? Will it have the number 02? Coz i downloaded this 01b and got no new content compared to 01.. And if this SL update is again delayed when can we hope to get the next DMD update, which according to the original plan should have been end of June?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
N
I don't understand what kind of an update is this 01b. It's absolutely identical with 01! Was a NEW update not supposed to be done at the beginning of June (being alreay delayed from the end of May?). I red in some of the above posts that it should be 1 more week delayed.. How would we know if that's really an update or just some "fixes" like 1b? Will it have the number 02? Coz i downloaded this 01b and got no new content compared to 01.. And if this SL update is again delayed when can we hope to get the next DMD update, which according to the original plan should have been end of June?
June 13th New update

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
1b changed some quality of life stuff and had new intro dialogue to better reflect navy procedures. Of course the upcoming update due next Saturday will add story. As far as DMD goes, we can safely assume that it will also be pushed back by a week.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I might have missed it or something, but do I remember correctly that there would be another character reveil after Jazmin?
After there was in Update 9 and in Update 10 ... no more so far as i know. Didn't check Subscribestar just because i don't wanna get spoiled too much.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I Poked around Mr Dots Games website, Subscribe Star and Patreon but didn't see any release dates except 'June". Does anyone have more info? Mr Dots Games is usually pretty 'right on' when it comes to dates.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I Poked around Mr Dots Games website, Subscribe Star and Patreon but didn't see any release dates except 'June". Does anyone have more info? Mr Dots Games is usually pretty 'right on' when it comes to dates.
If you checked back a few pages you would of read that there was a bit of a hiccup and release has been pushed

6 /13 /20 next update

Reactions: SCP 001

c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019
Maybe the MC will use his legal training to fight the land developer trying to take the hotel.
While Nicole's law firm represents the evil guy so she goes head-to-head against Sis's brother.
Looking at the pictures, it looked like it was his former Law firm, that is working with the developer, so maybe he will be taking on his former boss and the person that was hired over the MC

Reactions: RustyV

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Changelogs on first pages of threads can be your friend. I find them to be informative.

Reactions: Creeping Death
Feb 9, 2019
screenshot0104.png STAR PLATINUM: ZA ASHLEY

SABAKU NO WA OMAI NO MOM DA

In all seriousness I just started this and it looks very promising. Was wondering why Mr Dots rang a bell, and it's because he's the guy who made Melody, possibly my all time favourite along with The Redburns and the new Radiant. Im looking forward to playing this indeed.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
new preview picture of Shortcake now on MrDots' Patreon. anyone?

the good news is that the release date appears to be set in stone for Saturday June 13th and there are no more delays.

jack_daniels_

Jul 6, 2018
Preview pic of Cousin for “Sunshine Love v0.0.2”

Hello once again to all our supporters.

We are happy to inform you all that everything is just about completed for Version 2 of the game, and it will be released THIS Saturday without anymore delays.

Having the extra week has also allowed us to do further tests and add in even more content for this update. And as promised, we are sharing one final preview pic with you as well.

The preview below features your cousin, and it’s one of many images taken from the Doughnut Gallery, for you to try and locate during the next update.

Let us know in the comments below if Cousin is one of your favourite characters!

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone. We can now start the countdown towards the release of Sunshine Love v2.

Mrdots

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes