Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Nicola and a possible threesome? I thought that was where the developers were going with her dinner with her older sister.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nicola and a possible threesome? I thought that was where the developers were going with her dinner with her older sister.
nicole isn't at sunshine bay and hopefully won't be for a while and georgina part was just cameo, ublikely that she and other dmd chars will be taking part to sl story.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Maybe Nicole would be less satisfied with an additional partner thrown in. It might be what they both need to spice up their happy time. We could see a new Nicole wearing her hair down and living in a threesome with Victoria as if the early dream was predicting a coming event.

In all actuality, I would expect her and the main character to split up and for her to show up in Sunshine Bay later. At that point, she would have to give in to some new experiences if she wanted to salvage anything with the main character. I guess we'll have to see what becomes of her.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
nicole isn't at sunshine bay and hopefully won't be for a while and georgina part was just cameo, ublikely that she and other dmd chars will be taking part to sl story.
uh did you miss the ending of this last update when Lucas grabbed your sister

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Cool but if I download and play it does it
1 have snu snu
2 last longer then it takes to make a cup of tea #teamasterrace
I mean length as in reading not having skip on
Yes and yes. It's pretty lengthy for a first release.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
1 have snu snu
There isn't much in the first part but this is more of a set up for everyone to get to know the characters before real fun begins. MrDots puts a lot of effort into his character development, and there is a lot of story in the first release.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1 have snu snu
some sex early and webcam session ~midpoint, if you try to collect all donuts then playtime will take quite a while and if you read everything and don't skip then 2 hrs is possible.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
uh did you miss the ending of this last update when Lucas grabbed your sister
no and it is just cameo too, unlikely that he'll be showing up after he gets dealed when tries to rape mc's sis.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
no and it is just cameo too, unlikely that he'll be showing up after he gets dealed when tries to rape mc's sis.
of course they are cameo's , this game is not where they are from ... but that don't mean they won't make other appearances ....

Reactions: Real Kreten

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
but that don't mean they won't make other appearances ....
Definitely. My prediction for the later stages (4 star or 5 star hotel) is that you will have to deal with a VIP guest. And that will likely either be Koko, Melody or Lisa (or whatever you named "Daughter"). Sophia and Xianne are on a world trip so they might drop by too.

Last edited:

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Definitely. My prediction for the later stages (4 star or 5 star hotel) is that you will have to deal with a VIP guest. And that will likely either be Koko, Melody or Lisa (or whatever you named "Daughter"). Sophia and Xianne are on a world trip so they might drop by too.
Oh I like this. good to see main characters of other games make cameos

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
we seem to have the same thoughts on this

Reactions: SuperLYC

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Maybe the MC will use his legal training to fight the land developer trying to take the hotel.
While Nicole's law firm represents the evil guy so she goes head-to-head against Sis's brother.

Reactions: SuperLYC
3.50 star(s) 268 Votes