ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
thanks, so I've still got a lot of gameplay left in CH1, good to know....had a few games that just petered out after a few hours of play.
Hey, do you know how the relationship stats affect the gameplay (if they do). I've been trying to balance everyone out but the whole thing with the help 'SHORTCAKE' (from the donut list) first or 2nd vs go to the church 1st vs 2nd threw me for a loop and then the Kiki or Ashely/Trisha as well....aaargh. Seems that even if you lose points you can make them back pretty soon after but I'm not sure if there are certain levels that affect if you can get further with a person (would like more interaction with Kiki but now low on points with her)
The points do impact relationships and how far some scenes may go. I made several paths when it seemed one choice might significantly hamper a relationship I wanted to develop. There are a few mutually exclusive relationships and one or two are easy to lose. This isn't a harem game - there are some throuple (and maybe one four way) possibilities, but they are all separate endings - there's a list somewhere in the thread close to the time the final part of Chapter 3 released (assuming you have the default page settings, it might be 100 pages back or so by now). The notes tell you how many accumulated points you need to get each ending. And, if you haven't already, you should go for the open relationship - it opens up way more endings. You can always do cheats via Sancho at the end, but I prefer to get there naturally.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
never actually finished that, can't remember why. was there something about having to put in details at the start of each part? Had a couple of games like that that wanted you to try and remember all the details you'd used in something you may have not played for months
well on dmd's thread has had many reasons why some stopped playing dmd.

Hey, do you know how the relationship stats affect the gameplay (if they do). I've been trying to balance everyone out but the whole thing with the help 'SHORTCAKE' (from the donut list) first or 2nd vs go to the church 1st vs 2nd threw me for a loop and then the Kiki or Ashely/Trisha as well....aaargh. Seems that even if you lose points you can make them back pretty soon after but I'm not sure if there are certain levels that affect if you can get further with a person (would like more interaction with Kiki but now low on points with her)
well ideally you play each girls/women path separately (make saves for each) to maximize their points and get each ending at end of ch3. but that'd take very long time even with skipping.

you get plenty of points chances later for church girl so go with sc 1st, ashley and trisha are on their own paths (separate saves) or choose whichever pleases you more (they eat each other's points sorta).

when you reach end of ch3 and can't get your fav girl's ending then it's easily resolved w/o need to replay whole game.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022

well ideally you play each girls/women path separately (make saves for each) to maximize their points and get each ending at end of ch3. but that'd take very long time even with skipping.

you get plenty of points chances later for church girl so go with sc 1st, ashley and trisha are on their own paths (separate saves) or choose whichever pleases you more (they eat each other's points sorta).

when you reach end of ch3 and can't get your fav girl's ending then it's easily resolved w/o need to replay whole game.
yeah, I have a bunch of saves for each of the choices that had donuts and one for Kiki just in case. With how much gameplay there is I can't see going too far back just because I miss one ending. I do resent having to pay for the 'peeking' gallery - I assume that's a lot more sexual than the donut ones - I won't be doing that.
I did settle on the sc 1st, to get the ashley trisha combo as trisha seems well up for further shenanigans I wish that Ashley had been made to look more the milf than she is (looks more the same age as MC as old enough to be step-sisters mother...I mean she is supposed to be over 40!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah, I have a bunch of saves for each of the choices that had donuts and one for Kiki just in case. With how much gameplay there is I can't see going too far back just because I miss one ending. I do resent having to pay for the 'peeking' gallery - I assume that's a lot more sexual than the donut ones - I won't be doing that.
I did settle on the sc 1st, to get the ashley trisha combo as trisha seems well up for further shenanigans I wish that Ashley had been made to look more the milf than she is (looks more the same age as MC as old enough to be step-sisters mother...I mean she is supposed to be over 40!
peeping tom is just sis etc showing tits etc on more or less public place, just extra pics.

well milfs ages has been discussed on this and many other threads where they look like on their mid20s to early30s.

both ashley and trisha have their own shenanigans (ashley has night spending (read fucking) night on her cabin and trish has her bdsm session at her office).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The points do impact relationships and how far some scenes may go.
From what i remember they actually don't -- the only real use they have is a check at the very end whether the player can get the epilogue with the given girl(s). But they aren't used for anything in the game proper.

There is some scenes where the player has to pick "right" answers to continue on the girl's path, but these are unrelated to the relationship points, and don't check them.

I've been trying to balance everyone out but the whole thing with the help 'SHORTCAKE' (from the donut list) first or 2nd vs go to the church 1st vs 2nd threw me for a loop and then the Kiki or Ashely/Trisha as well....aaargh. Seems that even if you lose points you can make them back pretty soon after but I'm not sure if there are certain levels that affect if you can get further with a person (would like more interaction with Kiki but now low on points with her)
From personal experience, if you try to balance sister/Ashley points, especially with others, you can very well end up with not enough points to get either of their epilogues. Check the walkthrough for Ch.3 for details.

That said, Chapter 3 is pretty short and allows you to manually enter any amount of points you want instead of import. So the worst case scenario you can just enter high enough amounts there without having to replay the whole thing.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
From what i remember they actually don't -- the only real use they have is a check at the very end whether the player can get the epilogue with the given girl(s). But they aren't used for anything in the game proper.

There is some scenes where the player has to pick "right" answers to continue on the girl's path, but these are unrelated to the relationship points, and don't check them.
well players get enuf points to fuck every girl/woman when it's time but right that not ending necessarily.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023

Or just start at Ch3 and put the numbers for ones you want way up...

• Haha
Reactions: _Gaalec_

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OK, it's question time. I'm at the point in the Doughnut list where I should get Yuki donuts 1 to 5, but if I'm reading the notes right then it only comes up if you had called Yuki after doing the thing with Kristina and the church when you went for the toolbox (?)
If that's right then it's a long way back but I don't know then if I have to skip through to after the cousin comes for the reception job (as that's the last doughnut before Yuki's come up).
I did go back to a save and push to after the reception job but then it goes to something with Kristina...so do Kiki's ones come after that (I stopped and saved at that point).

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
OK, it's question time. I'm at the point in the Doughnut list where I should get Yuki donuts 1 to 5, but if I'm reading the notes right then it only comes up if you had called Yuki after doing the thing with Kristina and the church when you went for the toolbox (?)
If that's right then it's a long way back but I don't know then if I have to skip through to after the cousin comes for the reception job (as that's the last doughnut before Yuki's come up).
I did go back to a save and push to after the reception job but then it goes to something with Kristina...so do Kiki's ones come after that (I stopped and saved at that point).
There are some where you have to do three or so different variations of a scene to get them all - the one where you have to play the game to get the records for Trisha is one of those, as I recall. Where you have two ways/orderings to play different scenes, to get all of the donuts and the sneaky peeks naturally, you usually have to play through all of them - it's the Dev's incentive to get you to play as many paths as possible to see all of their work and all of the variations they produced.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
There are some where you have to do three or so different variations of a scene to get them all - the one where you have to play the game to get the records for Trisha is one of those, as I recall. Where you have two ways/orderings to play different scenes, to get all of the donuts and the sneaky peeks naturally, you usually have to play through all of them - it's the Dev's incentive to get you to play as many paths as possible to see all of their work and all of the variations they produced.
yeah, I understand the concept.
I still don't know where those donuts of Yuki's come in though....do you know?

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
yeah, I understand the concept.
I still don't know where those donuts of Kiki's come in though....do you know?
Who is Kiki? Do you mean Yuki?

She had some in unusual places - the walkthroughs usually gave you good instructions on them. I remember one when they took a walk along docks or something - might have been talking about her going to flight school.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Who is Kiki? Do you mean Yuki?

She had some in unusual places - the walkthroughs usually gave you good instructions on them. I remember one when they took a walk along docks or something - might have been talking about her going to flight school.
sorry, yes Yuki (I have another ongoing game with a Kiki in it).
So, I found donuts 1,3,4,5 (after the visit from Kristina), but number 2 is baffling me. I assumed it would be on that same bit, but in the WT it just says "Requires you to chose 'You can't stay' ". I did not see that anywhere and I did the flying part already. No Idea where in the dialogue that comes up....do I have to do the church/dog bits in the other order?

OK, never mind, I found it it's "I can't stay" in the text not 'You', so the WT is wrong and my eyes just skipped over the part DOH!!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if is completionist then needs to play the game multiple times, if not then cheat and unlock those.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, I must be going stupid (or maybe I'm just too old).
What does 'CQ' stand for? This is in relation to the breakup or open arrangement with Nicole.
Is this to do with seeing scenes of her having sex with other men? If so, I'm fine with not seeing that.
Just not 100% sure if it's better to have a clean break (it would be to me, especially as she seems to be not that invested in the relationship any more)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
What does 'CQ' stand for? This is in relation to the breakup or open arrangement with Nicole.
Is this to do with seeing scenes of her having sex with other men? If so, I'm fine with not seeing that.
Just not 100% sure if it's better to have a clean break (it would be to me, especially as she seems to be not that invested in the relationship any more)
CQ = Cuck Queen = female who likes to watch when her beloved is fucking someone else and get's fun and/or satisfaction out of it

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Cuckqueen is the same as cuckold, on the part of a woman who loves to watch her boyfriend or husband fuck other women, and she watches it.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
CQ = Cuck Queen = female who likes to watch when her beloved is fucking someone else and get's fun and/or satisfaction out of it
ok, fair enough, I think I'll stick with the 'broken up' option....unless there is some issue with that further down the line.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ok, fair enough, I think I'll stick with the 'broken up' option....unless there is some issue with that further down the line.
well - you miss all endings involving her - but remember that you can always toogle her relationship in portrait menu.
Yes, it might be cheating, but you don't have to play the whole game twice at least ;)

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes