MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I really like all these descriptions about the new game and the bios of all the characters especially Mc, it really looks promising! perhaps this new game from MrDots in the style of robbery and thief will be very high quality! the main thing is good luck. (y)

Reactions: chicho1958

_Gaalec_

May 14, 2022
patreon or subscribestar? tried to send msg to dots on either platform?
send pm/dm to hyperserver here and explain things.
mrdotsgames website. I see, there are 858 other subscribers. It is free email newsletter about game news. Only news. This is not Patreon, Subscribestar. I check email more often. Just now, me need to check other resources for news from Mr.Dots.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
lol, only just noticed that the Melody game came from same developer.....mainly because the reference in the burger description. I only finished that one earlier this year.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Wait until you find out about Dating my Daughter... :KEK:
never actually finished that, can't remember why. was there something about having to put in details at the start of each part? Had a couple of games like that that wanted you to try and remember all the details you'd used in something you may have not played for months

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
never actually finished that, can't remember why. was there something about having to put in details at the start of each part? Had a couple of games like that that wanted you to try and remember all the details you'd used in something you may have not played for months
Yeah, like you have to have a photographic memory. Some of us are of the age we don't remember why we walked into a room.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Sparhawker

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
So, I know this is in three parts..is each Chapter 1 month of ingame time?
I mean I'm apparently four days (I think) in and was just trying to work out how much game play there is as I'm about 40% down the 'donut' list.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
So, I know this is in three parts..is each Chapter 1 month of ingame time?
I mean I'm apparently four days (I think) in and was just trying to work out how much game play there is as I'm about 40% down the 'donut' list.
Chapter 1 covers weeks 1-4, Chapter 2 weeks 5-11, and Chapter 3 week 12 to the end.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Chapter 1 covers weeks 1-4, Chapter 2 weeks 5-11, and Chapter 3 week 12 to the end.
thanks, so I've still got a lot of gameplay left in CH1, good to know....had a few games that just petered out after a few hours of play.
Hey, do you know how the relationship stats affect the gameplay (if they do). I've been trying to balance everyone out but the whole thing with the help 'SHORTCAKE' (from the donut list) first or 2nd vs go to the church 1st vs 2nd threw me for a loop and then the Kiki or Ashely/Trisha as well....aaargh. Seems that even if you lose points you can make them back pretty soon after but I'm not sure if there are certain levels that affect if you can get further with a person (would like more interaction with Kiki but now low on points with her)

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes