Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
latter. prolly can't get all on 1 play.

i gave up on donuts after earlish game.
the thing with that is I can't see a route that would give you those donuts. If the criteria is to not be on the routes of those two then why they don't appear would be the same no matter what route you tried in another play through. The fact the donuts change depending where you drop a certain girls route is baffling to me.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
How to get all different endings - BIG Spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finished my play throughs and was under the impression that there were two possible Harem endings, but are "both" simply the dream, and if you have enough points you get the bonus image? Between the built in gallery and the Sancho gallery, this seems to be the case - and I didn't find anything else about it - it just seems that the info you provided suggests otherwise.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Finished my play throughs and was under the impression that there were two possible Harem endings, but are "both" simply the dream, and if you have enough points you get the bonus image? Between the built in gallery and the Sancho gallery, this seems to be the case - and I didn't find anything else about it - it just seems that the info you provided suggests otherwise.
no harem, 3somes at best.

Sep 16, 2019
Quick confession. This scene really depressed me and still does. It made me realize that I've never dated a girl as beautiful and sincere as Shortcake. Just look at her, Mr. Doot really did something unique on this date and it makes me rethink my life and problems. It's a VN but there's always that question: why not me?

View attachment 3582688
View attachment 3582684
View attachment 3582681

View attachment 3582692
Stupid game... :cry:
Trust me buddy, in rl beautiful and sincere don't come in the same package. If you're lucky enough to find sincere you've done well. As for beautiful, if it's in the eye of the beholder that's a bonus. As for beautiful in the aesthetic sense, nothing but trouble. Cheer up and play on ;) (y)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Quick confession. This scene really depressed me and still does. It made me realize that I've never dated a girl as beautiful and sincere as Shortcake. Just look at her, Mr. Doot really did something unique on this date and it makes me rethink my life and problems. It's a VN but there's always that question: why not me?

View attachment 3582688
View attachment 3582684
View attachment 3582681

View attachment 3582692
Stupid game... :cry:
Have a video of you... :KEK:

View attachment need more espresso for your depresso.mp4

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Stop being depressed, you already depressed horny people, either nobody had her or you are the only lucky one, there's no middle or outer ground.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
no harem, 3somes at best.
As usual, you didn't really address the actual question I asked, and you gave the wrong information:
Both of these are foursomes.

Can anyone OTHER THAN cxx chime in? He usually has the wrong info, but no one seems to answer questions once the guy that posts most often writes something, wrong or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes