Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm only on Shortcake's path and yet Sis was in the kitchen wearing nothing but an apron
I thought that was kinda weird

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

The WABBIT

May 2, 2020
MC's father is also the father to "Sis" (Ashley is Sis's mom, and an LI).

MC's father is the father to Shortcake (Tricia is Shortcake's mom, an LI, and Ashley's sister).

Sis and Shortcake are first cousins, so a 3-some with both would be incestuous, while a tryst between them would also be incestuous by most definitions.
Actually, if MC's Father is the father for both Sis and Shortcake. Then they are not cousins, but in actuality half-sisters to each other and to the MC.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
i used the incest patch in ch1 and after that there was a prompt in game to enableit, I clicked to enable it but mc is still referring to sister as close friend and like a sister and not actually sister when he told Nicole about the job offer from her. Am I missing something?
View attachment 2784691
I can't really remember, but he may not know that she is. Been a long time since the beginning of the VN for me.

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
i used the incest patch in ch1 and after that there was a prompt in game to enableit, I clicked to enable it but mc is still referring to sister as close friend and like a sister and not actually sister when he told Nicole about the job offer from her. Am I missing something?
View attachment 2784691
I had the same result, which is why I asked what the patch does. ( thx for your reply Son of Durin). It doesn't really matter to me though, I don't have an incest kink, I just didn't want to miss content by not using the patch.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I had the same result, which is why I asked what the patch does. ( thx for your reply Son of Durin). It doesn't really matter to me though, I don't have an incest kink, I just didn't want to miss content by not using the patch.
The action you'd miss is between Lily and Ivy (that's already there) and any potential (unknown if planned) with their little sis. And, as cousins, there wouldn't be anything between Sis and Shortcake (nothing yet, don't know if planned).

In the non-patched version Lily and Ivy share MC at the same time, but they don't touch each other - it's tag team. With the patch, they interact with each other - I can't get to my archive right now (too lazy to go find the external), but I think there is at the very least heavy petting between the and maybe cunnilingus, but it's been too many months since I've seen it to remember.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well I don't prefer incest games over others but if a game has it I prefer to play it with incest on because otherwise sometimes the dialogue feels weird without incest on.
Is your avatar Heidi, from Bare Witness, or another character from another VN that seemingly shares the same model?

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
So apparently chapter 1 and 2 have seperate ipatch links and the ipatch that I downloaded was for chapter 2 but the problem now is that when I click on the incest patch for chapter 1 it goes to this Post which says support stopped, why there is a patch for chapter 2 but not for chapter 1, anybody have any clue where ipatch for chapter 1 is?
Edit: found it, here it is for anyone who's also looking for it.

monroe the incest patch for chapter 1 needs to be updated.
Walkthrough too, here's the link for that.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sunshine-love-ch-2-v1-00i-extras-mrdots-games.49330/post-10560364

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2021
I'm only on Shortcake's path and yet Sis was in the kitchen wearing nothing but an apron
I thought that was kinda weird
Yeah, I did point this issue out when I first started the testing. It seemed like the scene would not make sense if you were not on S's path, but new renders were never made for it. It may have just been overlooked since that was something I mentioned early on.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I just realised we can name MC cousin but everyone here calls her Shortcake.
So is shortcake the canon name for the cousin.
Would it be evil if I name her different:LOL:.
Anyway I would really like the story behind it if it's not from within the game itself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, I did point this issue out when I first started the testing. It seemed like the scene would not make sense if you were not on S's path, but new renders were never made for it. It may have just been overlooked since that was something I mentioned early on.
Hey sorry if i have sounded rude before
I actually like the game especially Shortcake she is imo the best girl.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Anyway I would really like the story behind it if it's not from within the game itself.
I call her "Leah" in the VN, but no on knows who that is, here, without explanation. Sis is "Josie" for me. I use the name "Wyatt" for MC - I had watched Tombstone the day before I named the two of them. ;)

Reactions: Mr. Chatty

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I gave her a stripper's name based on her first appearance in the game, turns out she's a complete opposite, but that only makes it more hilarious. Like a Chinese exchange student picking DeShawn as his "western" name.

• Haha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what does incest patch do? it is my understanding that the only related character is the MC's father?
with patch/subs version mc's father had 2 other kids and he rescued 1 mother of his child and then cheated her, w/o patch/subs version childhood friend called mc to help with hotel.

not incest version doesn't make any sense.

so why dee father like assh*le? is dee canon in this story i was play dmd
it's his nature. flyers about dmd's dee are canon (sorta as we don't know yet dmd's official canon) as much as is melody's melody and fi and xi.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
So anybody have any idea which characters can have pair or throple endings if possible? I definitely can't play a single game again and again no matter how good it is. Also is it necessary to switch a specific character path off if I want to persue another specific one simply put will my game play messes up if I try to persue every character?

Reactions: Guz007
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes