Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Guys does the video we make for nicole
does it matter or plays any part further down the line who we make it with?

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Sad to see the game coming to an end
Some of the characters up and leaving
Mc planning on spending some last few moments with the girls.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So anybody have any idea which characters can have pair or throple endings if possible?
mc with sis 1 or sis 2, thropie prolly with sis 1 and vicky or sis 1 and nic, mc and ashley and possible nic too, mc and nic ofc, mc with any girls (2some) besides twins, jazmyn and connie prolly.

Guys does the video we make for nicole
does it matter or plays any part further down the line who we make it with?
it was mentioned on this update if did it with ashley. if mc showed vicky's pic as who he is seeing then nic almost recognized her when nic went on foodtruck.

Sad to see the game coming to an end
Some of the characters up and leaving
Mc planning on spending some last few moments with the girls.
still some eps left.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
is there another Chapter after this ? do u no wat number it is be for the new Update ?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I call her "Leah" in the VN, but no on knows who that is, here, without explanation. Sis is "Josie" for me. I use the name "Wyatt" for MC - I had watched Tombstone the day before I named the two of them. ;)
Yeah, I named Shortcake Sabrina because of her witch themed shirt at introduction.
I don't remember right now why I named the sister Madison. Perhaps it was inspired by her mother's name, Ashley. Ashley Madison, the "Affairs and Discreet Married Dating Site." Not sure though. I thought I had some connection between Daniel and Madison, but I can't see it now.

If I'd named them Luke and Leis (Or Jaime and Cercei) than I'd know why!

• Haha
Reactions: Son of Durin

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Yeah, I named Shortcake Sabrina because of her witch themed shirt at introduction.
I don't remember right now why I named the sister Madison. Perhaps it was inspired by her mother's name, Ashley. Ashley Madison, the "Affairs and Discreet Married Dating Site." Not sure though. I thought I had some connection between Daniel and Madison, but I can't see it now.

If I'd named them Luke and Leis (Or Jaime and Cercei) than I'd know why!
I called my Shortcake Witchy for the same reason.

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
is there another Chapter after this ? do u no wat number it is be for the new Update ?

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches:
Extras:
PEEPING TOM GALLERY - OFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH - WALKTHROUGH MOD* - DONUTS GUIDE - PEEPING TOM WALKTHROUGH - Gallery Unlocker*
Fan Sigs: FAN SIGS 1 - FAN SIGS 2 - FAN SIGS 3 - FAN SIGS 4 - FAN SIGS 5 - FAN SIGS 6

This is Season 2

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Hi, I have downloaded the gallery_unlock.rpy and see all scenes in the replay gallery but cannot start the last 4 scenes. Does anyone has an idea what the reason is or has a full save file for me? :) Thanks!

Jul 2, 2021
Hi, I have downloaded the gallery_unlock.rpy and see all scenes in the replay gallery but cannot start the last 4 scenes. Does anyone has an idea what the reason is or has a full save file for me? :) Thanks!
This is a known bug that will be fixed in a hotfix release in the next few days. Apologies for this.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I found a bug. If MC breaks up with Nicole, after the conversation and after considering that the Boss might show up at the office, the game jumps back to the end of the conversation with Nicole. And this part of the conversation is replayed, but as if MC and Nicole were continuing their relationship. However, the heart on Nicole's info on the tablet remains black, so the error does not affect it.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Are there any guides for the donuts in chapter one?? Official isn't available
It just so happens...

Files for Donuts, Peeping Tom and Walkthrough

Should be the final versions for Ch1. I knew there was a reason to archive this stuff. ;)

All but the WT file is too big for direct upload, so I put them on GoFile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Still in chapter 1. Just went shopping with sis for costumes and mask. When we both get home, together, on the scooter, she says this:
screenshot0004.png
Should MC have her evaluated?

EDIT: The MC also thinks he went shopping with Kristina and doesn't want to show what he rented too sis even though this scene follows Sis and MC in the mask shop.

I wonder if it is a problem of the mod. After Kristina's scene, it gave me the option of doing Sis'.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2021
I found a bug. If MC breaks up with Nicole, after the conversation and after considering that the Boss might show up at the office, the game jumps back to the end of the conversation with Nicole. And this part of the conversation is replayed, but as if MC and Nicole were continuing their relationship. However, the heart on Nicole's info on the tablet remains black, so the error does not affect it.
Thanks, yeah one was pointed out as well and it will be fixed as well with our hotfix release. Thanks again!

Reactions: Izirider
3.50 star(s) 268 Votes