Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for replying
I might actually try a Nicole solo path eventually.
She is my second favourite girl after shortcake.
I think I'll speed run it too... just to verify I'm 100% as I'm anti-fake news. I'll do that real quick by importing a Nicole solo from Ch1. Yes, I know the routes can be adjusted in the VN's or SanchoMod's cheats, but I want to see how it plays cheat-free.
Well - the plans for Nicole have been changed massively after the first few updates already.
Originally she was planned for either "faithful" or "cuckqueen" route, but soon people managed to mark her as the most hated character for some (for me personally not understandable) reason, and people demanded to be able to break up with her.
Since we still had in mind to make her a cuckqueen at that point, we changed from "faithful/cuckqueen" to "break up/cuckqueen/(not recommended) faithful", but still barely no one wanted to see her even as cuckqueen (based on feedback on official sites and discord), so she has been (again) reduced to "necessary content for the story". In result, you might miss most of the game if you still stay faithful to her.
Also there might be bugs/inconsistencies/loopholes related to her because of the mentionned changes.
She had such a huge negative feedback that we reduced all her content to a bare minimum and she basically went down to a sidecharacter if you want to say so. There is no reason to create more content than necessary for a character, who is basically disliked by nearly everyone.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well - the plans for Nicole have been changed massively after the first few updates already.
Originally she was planned for either "faithful" or "cuckqueen" route, but soon people managed to mark her as the most hated character for some (for me personally not understandable) reason, and people demanded to be able to break up with her.
Since we still had in mind to make her a cuckqueen at that point, we changed from "faithful/cuckqueen" to "break up/cuckqueen/(not recommended) faithful", but still barely no one wanted to see he even as cuckqueen (based on feedback), so she has been reduced to "necessary content for the story". In result, you might miss most of the game if you still stay faithful to her.
Also there might be bugs/inconsistencies/loopholes related to her because of the mentionned changes.
She had such a huge negative feedback that we reduced all her content to a bare minimum and she basically went down to a sidecharacter if you want to say so. There is no reason to create more content than necessary for a character, who is basically disliked by nearly everyone.
The testing I just did (noted in this post) works for now. It was just a theoretical test since I reckon most folks have never attempted it and Joshy92's question sparked my curiosity. So, we did it for science. :ROFLMAO:

Any LI that gets this pissed for being creampied is off my personal list anyway: :ROFLMAO:
1690140534974.png

Otherwise there are some other bugs in Ch1 but that sun has set I reckon. I might work on that later but will require spare time to do as the list kept growing the more I payed close attention. Not sure why I didn't catch some of those before but that was almost 1.5yrs ago now.

Reactions: Joshy92

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
The mod with so many features that it apparently can't even be listed in the VN's OP.
Incest patch for chapter 1 bring to a post who don't give you the patch, and it's like that since weeks or more. Perhaps there are people don't give a f about this game unfortunately

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Any LI that gets this pissed for being creampied is off my personal list anyway: :ROFLMAO:
100% legit comment - i am with you :ROFLMAO: (even i would have liked to see a cuckqueen, as it's an extremely rare featured fetish at all - personally not understandable why)

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Incest patch for chapter 1 bring to a post who don't give you the patch, and it's like that since weeks or more. Perhaps there are people don't give a f about this game unfortunately
i stopped/removed the official patches because of some stuff/accusations/rages/vents over here. (As long as people vent against me personally or even more the game, i don't see any reason to provide anything to non-patreons)
If you want support and/or patches, you might have to find someone else to provide them over here.
You also can get the official patches still on the "unofficial" discord in #how-to-patch-the-game channel

Last edited:

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
i stopped/removed the official patches because of some stuff/accusations/rages/vents over here. (As long as people vent against me personally or even more the game, i don't see any reason to provide anything to non-patreons)
If you want support and/or patches, you mind have to find someone else to provide them over here.
You also can get the official patches still on the "unofficial" discord in #how-to-patch-the-game channel
Complains was not about you, but if you can find the patch in the thread, why one f95 admin don't create the link in the op

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Complains was not about you
ooooh believe me ... they were.
Thanks to the mods/admins nearly all of them were deleted because personal insults are against F95 rules.
Doesn't change the fact that even because words are removed/edited they were still said.

But let's not start about that again - for now the thread is non-toxic and calm, what i really appreciate.
As long as people stay civil, i can let bygones be bygones too.
(only i will not officially support our games anymore - but still answer the one or the other selected question if they are asked nicely and if i'm in the mood)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks for the info about Nicole guys its a shame people didn't like her I think she is cool.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
100% legit comment - i am with you :ROFLMAO: (even i would have liked to see a cuckqueen, as it's an extremely rare featured fetish at all - personally not understandable why)
In harem games the girlfriend of the mc usually is a cuckqueen
At least from the ones I played.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jul 23, 2023 07:00 pm
Keep rollin’, rollin’, rollin’

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

Today we share with you some details about the third and final chapter of Sunshine Love, and also the first previews from the next update.

As mentioned in a previous post, Chapter 3 will contain the second half of Week 11 of the story, Week 12, and all the game endings.
We’re looking to have Sunshine Love wrapped up by the end of the year, which will allow us to start work on our much-anticipated fourth visual novel.

Included with today’s post is a rolling image that will feature when the main menu comes up before you start playing the game.

These have been hugely popular with our supporters so we always try to include about seven or eight rolling images into each update.

Which character would you like to see feature in a rolling image?

We’ve recently created our own Twitter and TikTok pages and started to gain more followers to our very own Instagram page.

We’d very much like for you to join these pages, as we intend to share some exclusive content on there for anyone who is a follower.

And if you join one of these pages, you’ll be able to see another special rolling image from the next update! ;)

Twitter:

TikTok:
Instagram:
You can bookmark all our main pages here:

We don’t have a release date confirmed for the next update yet, but we’ll let you know as soon as possible.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

We’ll be in touch,
MrDots

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SunshineLove-CH2-1.01iExtras
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ruffuss

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Since we still had in mind to make her a cuckqueen at that point, we changed from "faithful/cuckqueen" to "break up/cuckqueen/(not recommended) faithful", but still barely no one wanted to see her even as cuckqueen (based on feedback on official sites and discord), so she has been (again) reduced to "necessary content for the story". In result, you might miss most of the game if you still stay faithful to her.
I was one of the people who didn't like Nicole. Its unfortunate her role is reduced. Instead of coming across as someone in a struggling relationship, Nicole came across as an obnoxious person. You didn't consider making her a bit more relatable?

My question is not a criticism, I'm just curious if that option was considered.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes