colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
hello is there any gallery unlocker for CH1 as well ?????
I don't have one for ch1, only made the unlocker when ch2 was already out.
You could use sanchomod for it... If not I could take a look but not today, I'm tired a.f. and I need to get some sleep...

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I don't have one for ch1, only made the unlocker when ch2 was already out.
You could use sanchomod for it... If not I could take a look but not today, I'm tired a.f. and I need to get some sleep...
well i have no idea what sanchomod is but thanks for reply ill try to use the mod with the guy in the next reply :)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Turning Japanese

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
Today we are sharing our second previews from our third and final chapter of Sunshine Love, and it’s one for fans of our Asian-cutie, Yuki!
Time is ticking away and some fond farewell’s will be said to some of the cast across the next update.
But will this be the final chance that you get to spend with Yuki before she leaves town?
She’s flying to Japan to visit family, with no return date planned.
You also have your own plans for the future, but will they involve Yuki?
And will you return home to Darkham City or try to remain in Sunshine Bay with your sister and the hotel?
Find out what unfolds on this path when the next update of Sunshine Love drops!
A release date will be confirmed with our next preview post next weekend.
We’ve recently created our own Twitter and TikTok pages and started to gain more followers to our very own Instagram page.
We’d very much like for you to join these pages, as we intend to share some exclusive content on there for anyone who is a follower.
And if you join one of these pages (or you are already a follower), you’ll be able to see another special preview of Yuki from the next update! ;)
Twitter:
TikTok:
Instagram:
You can bookmark all our main pages here:
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend.
We’ll be in touch,
MrDots prev1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
What do you mean, biologically impossible. Shortcake and Cordelia are not THAT young!
Do you mean Connie? ;)

Maybe cxx is opposed to the creampie. Then again, I think a couple of them are mandatory. And Ash and Tricia are very unlikely to have hit menopause in their early early to mid 40s.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
What do you mean, biologically impossible. Shortcake and Cordelia are not THAT young!
i guess he meant that it only has been few weeks ingame - even less after he started to fuck the girls. They might be pregnant and don't even know themself XD.
But no - pregnancy is nothing for the main story (maybe for endings as cxx mentionned correctly)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
they can get pregnant (every female mc has cummed in (that's basically all he has fucked)) BUT not showing any symptoms until much later after summer has ended.

if strictly by biology then even under 10 years old can get preggo.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't think I would want to get shortcake pregnant yet
I think she should enjoy her life while she can Probably in her thirties would be better imo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't think I would want to get shortcake pregnant yet
I think she should enjoy her life while she can Probably in her thirties would be better imo
no1 wants to become preggo besides ashley prolly but not many players wants to see condoms on sexscenes.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
no1 wants to become preggo besides ashley prolly but not many players wants to see condoms on sexscenes.
Maybe the mc's penis could be magic and then he chooses when his sperm is effective.
It takes the magic dick trope to a new level lol

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes