Jul 2, 2021
Sorry to ask this question. What's the difference between the locked and unlocked relationship status with Ivy and Lily? Haven't played this game for well over a year and haven't found any clear answer in this thread.
Like with all Women in the game, the Heart icon in the tablet will be colored red if you are on their path (unlocked) or black and white if you are not on their path (locked). The twins are a special case as when you first start the game, you have to decide which twin to see, Ivy or Lily. So if you are on their path, you have the option to change between them with the tablet, although in most cases, that will not matter much in the second half of the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
to other inquiring minds: game has few different paths which lead to different content like staying in auntie's office instead going to meet mommy leads to sex with 1st and vice versa and other few other scenes differ some if is on mommy or auntie path.

charliegs_96

Nov 16, 2020
I just downloaded both chapters for android, so I could try them on my new phone, so far both chapters run pretty fine, but the first one for android is the censored version and the patch doesn't seem to work. Can anyone share a link for an uncensored chapter 1 for android?? Thanks in advance :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just downloaded both chapters for android, so I could try them on my new phone, so far both chapters run pretty fine, but the first one for android is the censored version and the patch doesn't seem to work. Can anyone share a link for an uncensored chapter 1 for android?? Thanks in advance :)
this patch shuld work https://f95zone.to/threads/sunshine-love-ch-2-v1-01i-extras-mrdots-games.49330/post-10812252

don't think there is android port with ic-patch available (here) anymore so at worst you need to play pc ic version via joiplay or request port with ic-patch.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Like with all Women in the game, the Heart icon in the tablet will be colored red if you are on their path (unlocked) or black and white if you are not on their path (locked). The twins are a special case as when you first start the game, you have to decide which twin to see, Ivy or Lily. So if you are on their path, you have the option to change between them with the tablet, although in most cases, that will not matter much in the second half of the game.
Thank you. I just wasn't sure because of the relationship tab that has the option to lock or unlock, but not the heart icon. That makes sense.

charliegs_96

Nov 16, 2020
this patch shuld work https://f95zone.to/threads/sunshine-love-ch-2-v1-01i-extras-mrdots-games.49330/post-10812252

don't think there is android port with ic-patch available (here) anymore so at worst you need to play pc ic version via joiplay or request port with ic-patch.
I already donwloaded that patch, i created a game folder inside the files folder on the android sunshine love chapter 1 folder and then i copy-pasted the i patch but doesn't seem to work, there's no ic option on preferences.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
cause it had lazenby.
True, but looking at those scenes from the movie, could you see Connery or Moore being so unreservedly romantic? Lazenby made their relationship more realistic than either of the other two could, IMHO. They would be too aloof to show such love, even for "Emma Peel."

Reactions: CircaAD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I already donwloaded that patch, i created a game folder inside the files folder on the android sunshine love chapter 1 folder and then i copy-pasted the i patch but doesn't seem to work, there's no ic option on preferences.
not even under extra prefs? if so then either goto request new port with ic-patch or play pc version with joiplay (saves are compatible between platforms).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a harem option in this game
no, 3some at best is players guess.

They should really take off the incest tag. Even if the parents was married at some point they are divorced now so no incest.
well 1. ashley ("mommy" and *whatever is his name* (daddy) never married, 2. EVEN if mc and hotel owner were just step-siblings it still would be incest, 3. they are half-siblings due having same daddy and then there's 3rd half-sibling (mc bangs her too).

so incest tag is totally right.

charliegs_96

Nov 16, 2020
not even under extra prefs? if so then either goto request new port with ic-patch or play pc version with joiplay (saves are compatible between platforms).
I just found out why the i patch doesn't work on the android version, it seems that the version available in this post is the patreon one, and that one doesn't support the patch, chapter 2 android version is subscribestar version. As far as I know, the uncensored version is only available on subscribestar, and the i patch wouldn't be necessary. Any idea on how or where can I request a port of that version??? Again, thanks in advance mate, you have been very helpful.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just found out why the i patch doesn't work on the android version, it seems that the version available in this post is the patreon one, and that one doesn't support the patch, chapter 2 android version is subscribestar version. As far as I know, the uncensored version is only available on subscribestar, and the i patch wouldn't be necessary. Any idea on how or where can I request a port of that version??? Again, thanks in advance mate, you have been very helpful.
patreon version supports incest patch. https://f95zone.to/threads/android-port-requests-renpy-only.48745/unread

charliegs_96

Nov 16, 2020
Thanks for the link man, much appreciated. Regarding patreon version supporting i patch, I think it only applies to pc/mac versions, on discord there is a post saying that patreon android patreon version doesn't support the patch, the uncensored version would be the one on subscribestar. Anyway, thanks again dude, I'll try on that port request thread.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
I'm glad Svetlana is getting some content, one of the hottest redheads in these kinds of games
Me too, but how bout Roshi's Nurse ? I hope to see them added in the harem list, Also I hope that MC can bang Connie's mom too and cuck the boss

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev_01.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aug 13, 2023 07:00 pm
Losing My Religion

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

How was your weekend?

Not long to go now until we release the second part of Week 11: the first update for Chapter 3 which is also the final chapter of the game.

For this weekend’s preview, we can see the local pastor’s daughter, “Kristina”, in your room at the hotel.
But what are her reasons for being there?

Did you want her to see her? And what will happen if she does pay you visit?

She’s just one of the many love interests in the story that you can have a special time with before you leave town.

Find out what unfolds on this path when the next update of Sunshine Love drops on Saturday, August 26th!

For those of you who don’t know, last month we created our own Twitter and TikTok pages and started to gain more followers on our very own Instagram page.

We’d very much like for you to join these pages, as we intend to share some exclusive content on there for anyone who is a follower.
And if you join one of these pages (or if you are already a follower), you’ll be able to see another special preview of Kristina from the next update! ;)

Twitter:
Instagram:

You can bookmark all our main pages here:

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support.

We’ll have some new previews for you again next weekend.

MrDots

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes