Yesss Daddyyy

Aug 14, 2023
:love: Damn, these vibrant renders and those stunning babes? This game's hitting all the right notes, perfection-wise. It's like a total package of awesome! LOOOve it!

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Hey guys just started this game and installed the incest patch and WT mod no problem. Everything is enabled in the settings. However when I started the game and played the intro/flashback it made it out to be that Ashley and her daughter were un-related to the MC. Just a girl his dad met on shore leave who had a daughter in a run-down apartment. They hit it off and boom she and her daughter move into Gerald's house on the base etc.
Not a big deal just a bit confused and I'm wondering if anyone can clarify this for me. IDC about some spoilers. Thanks.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hey guys just started this game and installed the incest patch and WT mod no problem. Everything is enabled in the settings. However when I started the game and played the intro/flashback it made it out to be that Ashley and her daughter were un-related to the MC. Just a girl his dad met on shore leave who had a daughter in a run-down apartment. They hit it off and boom she and her daughter move into Gerald's house on the base etc.
Not a big deal just a bit confused and I'm wondering if anyone can clarify this for me. IDC about some spoilers. Thanks.
Weird... if you have everything installed correctly it should be incest.
Is it enabled on the options?

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Weird... if you have everything installed correctly it should be incest.
Is it enabled on the options?
Yes it is. I will note that I get an error when I hit "new game" but if I push ignore it starts on up. No more errors on load game etc. It's throwing me because I've set up plenty of these games with no issues before.
Seems like something went wonky and I have no idea why.
I enabled the incest in the settings and on startup.
You think I should re download the game and try again?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yes it is. I will note that I get an error when I hit "new game" but if I push ignore it starts on up. No more errors on load game etc. It's throwing me because I've set up plenty of these games with no issues before.
Seems like something went wonky and I have no idea why.
I enabled the incest in the settings and on startup.
You think I should re download the game and try again?
Do you have the correct patch installed?

Here... the patch for Chapter 1.

Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Do you have the correct patch installed?

Here... the patch for Chapter 1.
I followed the link also it seems chapter 2 is already pre-patched with the incest stuff is that right? I'm re-downloading the game now and will use the file you provided thanks a bunch!
P.S. when I try to download the file you linked it takes me to a black screen with all the techno gibberish.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I followed the link also it seems chapter 2 is already pre-patched with the incest stuff is that right? I'm re-downloading the game now and will use the file you provided thanks a bunch!
P.S. when I try to download the file you linked it takes me to a black screen with all the techno gibberish.
Chapter 2 is the Subscibestar version and is pre-patched.
Chapter 1 is not, hence the patch I posted here.

To download the file I posted you have to right click and save as. Otherwise you get gibberish.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Chapter 2 is the Subscibestar version and is pre-patched.
Chapter 1 is not, hence the patch I posted here.

To download the file I posted you have to right click and save as. Otherwise you get gibberish.
Thanks so much I should really know that. I'm not braining good atm lol. Thanks again!

Reactions: Uthuriel

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
I don't know why the developer every time he wants to know if you like lesbian content he makes the girls kiss or touch each other out of nowhere and then he asks if you like me :/ the same thing happened in DMD you could be faithful to your daughter and out of nowhere elena went into the bathroom with her and touched her on the beach koko kisses your daughter out of nowhere then olivia later at the end of the game koko kisses her again and then the game asks if you like me :/ ask first before That the whole damn world kisses your daughter is the same as your girlfriend kissing a guy and asking you if you like me, you say no and the next week she kisses another guy and asks you the same thing :/ bro I better put the option to avoid all the lesbian content that we don't like

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes