varage

Jun 26, 2019
So, did they make this game alot more pro step-mom then i remember the mc seems to be mentioning her just as much as step sis. And i dont remember that from when i previously played. I remember the game being kinda standoffish of her because he realistically didn't know what to think of her at first because he blamed her for leaving because thats what his dad said. Now im replaying it and that whole subplot seems absent and everytime he mentions seeing his sis again it's seeing his sis and ashley again. Like im confused by how he wouldn't feel bitter towards her in the beginning as that seemed so much more realistic. Well Aside from Step-sis following her moms orders to not make a facebook account with her given name. Thats kinda unrealistic tbh.
_Also removed was the sex scene between gerald and ashley- Unless one of the mods removed that. I can see why that was removed -I really can't it's stupid it is gone- but i understand from a i accept money from butterflies standpoint lol.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Thanks for help guys.
PS I don't know why people post "reviews" on threads like this.
1. You are getting shit for free.
2. I hate futa but I don't go to every futa game and tell the dev how much I hate their futa game.
3. Stop using the internet and try to make something yourself for a change.
Someone doesn't understand the purpose of reviews on fan forums. Apparently, opinions are a benefit that must be earned by paying. I always thought reviews and opinions were a resource that people use when considering a product by reading other like-minded people's viewpoints to determine if the product is a good fit for them. Hrm.

Thanks for clearing that all up, hunumania. Nice to know if I don't pay for something I don't have the right to have an opinion. Whew. What a burden off my mind.

No wait...that's stupid!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I get why many reviewers didn't liked game. But still its not bad game. It feels like I am watching long soap opera. its long, its slow. And its ok. my only complaints would be music player. it is very random and many times does not follows mood.
well many games are soap operas, either slow or fastish. regarding music i agree and i usually mute it after 15 mins. sadly getting free music for adult game isn't that easy.

I senserily hope your not talking about your dad fucking your step mom when youre fucking 11 years old bro haha(edit im not up to date so if theres been any added sense then im sorry im about 7 updates back.) Finally came back to get caught up.
ashley isn't stepmom to mc since she never married mc's dad.

tag is there due originally there was (still is but can skip it) scene where sis and vicky had sex w/o mc knowing about it and that gg action led to 3some so lots of smoke w/o fire.

MrRusseLL

Apr 24, 2022
1693067223537.png

SL CH3 v.0.01 Countdown Clock
Good morning/evening everybody.
“Sunshine Love CH3 v.0.01” is planned to be released today at 9 PM UTC Here you can find the countdown clock for the approximate time it will be available for you to download and play:

• The basic update will be available to $5 patrons.
  • The Lewd Gallery will be available to $10 patrons.
  • The walkthroughs will be available to $15 patrons.
  • The Extra pack will be available to $20 patrons.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Before people start to complain and/or wonder:

The countdown clock has been messed up - but the mentionned time is still correct:

21:00 UTC

(countdown went to 20:00 UTC)

Reactions: 7rty

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
can't even trust to clock. what's going on with this world.
At least Hearsz wrote "approximate":
1693080853123.png
given a full month sonce last update, i guess we could consider 1 hour is "approximate" enough (kidding)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't care that much since sl is just another on pile waiting to be played.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes