Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Sunshine Love CH3 v.0.01 Extras Included

Good morning/evening to all of my loyal supporters.

Today we release Sunshine Love - Chapter 3: v0.0.1!

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
-
-
-

If you have played up until the end of the last release, then you would already be aware that it contains the second half of Week 11.

These final few updates will not only be HUGE, but they will also be the final part of the Sunshine Love story.

After this release, the final updates will contain Week 12 of the story, as well as all the character path endings.

We don’t have an official release date for these updates but we will let you know as soon as possible.

And then some time next year we will release our highly anticipated fourth visual novel!

As always, we appreciate anyone who has emailed or posted errors/bugs that they’ve found on either of my pages or the fan discord,

and we hope that this new update satisfies everyone.

About this update
So as mentioned above, this is the second part of Week 11.

If you’ve been following the story up to the end of the last update, you’ll already know that this new release will finally reveal the town’s mayor for the next four years.

The showdown is between Mayor Tylton, the current mayor, and his challenger and the story’s main villain, Anthony “The Boss” D’Amico.

And you, the main character, will have a huge part to play that could determine the outcome of the election.

You and your Sis were asked to help Mayor Tylton to aid him with his election campaign.

But first things first…
You have to figure out where your Sis was taken and rescue her from the dastardly clutches of elusive bad guy, Lucas.

And once you’ve done that, you’ll also have a mini-game to also figure out.

Winning or losing the mini-game will go a long way in determining who wins the election later that day.

So make sure you do everything you can to get a favorable outcome!

With only one week to go before you potentially leave town, you have some people you need to catch up with for what could be the final time.

One of the girls that you’ll get that chance with is the petite and incredibly intelligent, Yuki.

As we know, she’ll be on her way to Japan very soon so it’s sure to be an emotional farewell.

But before that, you get to have one last date with her.

For those on Kristina’s path, she’s been keeping a low profile ever since you helped her to cut ties with her father’s church.

So what will you do when she shows up at the hotel unexpectedly, asking for your help?

Will you be able to assist her, without anyone realising that you’re in a relationship with the once innocent and respected “churchy” girl?

And what about the crafty Krakozhian spy, Svetlana?

She’s been looking for Lucas ever since he disappeared suddenly from D’Amico’s hotel and the last time we saw her, she was hot on his trail.

Does she know something about your Sis’ whereabouts?

Will she be able to aid you in trying to rescue her? And what will she do if she gets her hands on Lucas?

What will she do if she gets her hands on you? ;)

Don’t forget to keep picking up love points for your favourite character(s), as your final tally will be vitally important by the end of Week 12. And for the first time ever in this new update, you can collect points for every love interest in the game!

Transferring Your Progress
Your saves from the very end of Chapter 2 should transfer to the beginning of this new chapter.

If you choose “New Game” from the main menu, then this is kind of what the screen will look like (below) before you start playing this new chapter.

If your saves do not transfer over, then you can choose “Manual Entry” to input your name, some of the other characters’ names, the girls you are dating the points you have accumulated for each if you are in an “Open Relationship” with Nicole or not, and various other questions from Chapter 2.

See this image:

Searching for Doughnuts!
For our $10+ tier members, we have a heap of NEW Doughnuts for you to find, plus plenty of new Peeping Tom images as well.

When you locate the new doughnuts, it will unlock some special renders of our female characters in the Rewards Gallery.

Example of a Doughnut to look for:

All up, there are 20 x new Doughnuts to locate and 20 x Peeping Tom images.

Can you find all the doughnuts in this update? If you have the Rewards Gallery walkthroughs, they will certainly help!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Final Words
So here it is, the first update from SUNSHINE LOVE - CHAPTER 3 - Version 1! It is now available for you to download and play.

We really appreciate every single one of you for supporting us throughout the production of our three games to date.

The team and I would love to be able to continue making these kinds of visual novels for as long as possible and have you all supporting and encouraging us will make that dream possible.

Whenever we get to the last week of working on any of our updates, we always wish we had more time to add more scenes, more animations, or give more screen time to certain characters.

But unfortunately, that’s not always possible, and once we’ve set a deadline, we always try our hardest to have the update released on time for you all.

It’s something we do very well and much better than most. It’s a promise to you, our supporters, and one we always hope to keep.

You guys and girls are funding our projects, and in return, we want to keep to our word and deliver our work on time, every time.

For those of you who don’t know already, we completed the story version of Dating My Daughter just before Christmas last year.

So all four chapters are now available to download and play.

We also released a very special version of Dating My Daughter - “DMD Fantasy Scene Collection” back in early June with seven scenes included, featuring various characters that featured across all four chapters of the game (Melody also features in one of them!)

You’ll be able to find download links for this very special release in our pinned posts near the top of this page (in the DMD section).

We will begin working on the second update with at least seven more new scenes planned for this release.

There’s no official release date for this as yet but we will let you all know as soon as possible.

So that’s it for now. As always, please let us know your thoughts about this update and if you find any errors, please list them in the comments section below or post them in the #bug-reports-SL channel on our Unofficial Fan Discord. Some of my team members check that channel regularly.

All the best everyone, stay safe, and we hope you have thoroughly enjoyed our third visual novel, Sunshine Love.

Take care of yourselves, and thanksas always for your support.

MrDots

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sunshine Love [Ch. 3 v0.01i Extras] [MrDots Games]

NOTE: This is the SubscribeStar version, NO PATCH is needed :coffee:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
What ended up happening with the twins backstory and "real" jobs? I know it was received terribly originally and never picked it back up after. I thought I read something about it was changed? Can someone spoil me on what ended up happening with them?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
its me or it got bored no offense to dev
no - it's not just you.
That's why we already start to wrap up. This update is all about the election outcome, which will be the biggest part to determinate whether you will have the best endings or not (need to win the election).
Next update will be week 12, which will prepare all paths for the ending(s) (farewell-fucks ???) and also throw up some "issues" you might encounter if you played all the girls aside each other.
That update also already might have some minor endings aswell.
After that, there will be 1 (max 2) more updates containing the best endings

Last edited:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
no - it's not just you.
That's why already start to wrap up. This update is all about the election outcome, which will be the biggest part to determinate whether you will have the best endings or not (need to win the election).
Next update will be week 12, which will prepare all paths for the ending(s) (farewell-fucks ???) and also throw up some "issues" you might encounter if you played all the girls aside each other.
That update also already might have some minor endings aswell.
After that, there will be 1 (max 2) more updates containing containing the best endings
I like that you guys aren't dragging out the game by adding useless stuff tbh
I feel a lot of games on here go on for too long and the story suffers for it imo

I really loved DmD but I thought that went on too long
I hope I'm not offending you when I say that tho
Because I do love that game

I feel this is about perfect length for most games on here
This is just my opinion of course

Reactions: Hyperserver

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
"To be able to carry over your stats to Chapter 3, you need to do an EXPORT at the end of Chapter 3 Version 1.0 or else your Ch. 2 savegames will NOT work.
Alternatively, you can start a new game in Chapter 3 and select your previous choices.
"

Look at that first sentence. Does it make sense to you guys?
It sure as all infernos doesn't for me.
I usually don't export from the END of chapter 3 of anything into the Beginning of chapter 3 to make the export from chapter 2 work...

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes