Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
we need a female protag MrDots game. Martin's route with Dee in DMD was so perfect it made me want the dad out of the equation. the build up the scenes the relationship all of it, perfect
Not sure this will happen (not saying that it doesn't happen at all), but you might have to wait at least 2 years for that.
Our next game (starting most likely Feb 2024) will be a male MC, (possible) full harem game (incest included for SS version) with a setup which isn't worn out - meaning at least we don't know any other game having such setup for the story now (there might be some though).
Not featuring fantasy, science fiction, rape, netorare, netorase (maybe containing netori though) and bestiality.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made compressed Android ports of Sunshine Love Chapter 1 v1.00, Chapter 2 v1.00 & Chapter 3 v0.01 along with Scrappy's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Sunshine Love Chapter 1 v1.00:

Sunshine Love Chapter 2 v1.00:

Sunshine Love Chapter 3 v0.01:

Edit 28/08: The Chapter 3 port has been updated with Scrappy's walkthrough mod.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
im always for positive vibes but for me personaly is this (even with nice gfx) the most boring game from the developer. i like your work but this game is sadly nothin for me. i was hyped at the beginnin but the content isnt mine
fair enough....
Sometimes you win the lottery (like we did with DMD or Melody), and sometimes you don't. To be honest, personally i also like SL the least of our 3 games (content wise).
I hope that our next game will be again one for your liking and to see you back then.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
where the WT mod gone?? there i no more link...is really true that shaddy stopped developing mods and left out the game near the end?? this is really a shame

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
im always for positive vibes but for me personaly is this (even with nice gfx) the most boring game from the developer. i like your work but this game is sadly nothin for me. i was hyped at the beginnin but the content isnt mine
for me is one of the best..on pair with the other 2...

Reactions: CircaAD

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
fair enough....
Sometimes you win the lottery (like we did with DMD or Melody), and sometimes you don't. To be honest, personally i also like SL the least of our 3 games (content wise).
I hope that our next game will be again one for your liking and to see you back then.
i loved this game ...it would be perfect if there will be an harem or partial harem route..choosing is always so unfair to me

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
where the WT mod gone?? there i no more link...is really true that shaddy stopped developing mods and left out the game near the end?? this is really a shame
No? They are in the spoiler tab, because there isn't one now, or updated, since well, it's a NEW chapter......

Sancho1969 is still doing his that is located over yonder, and is updated for the first 2 chapters....

Also, how many times can you comment in a row? 3rd time is the charm :WaitWhat:, you can "multi-quote people" ;)

Reactions: CircaAD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It grew on me.

I still think there are a few conversations that don't need to happen like Vicky going into detail about kitchenware.

That being said, i've quite enjoyed the rest of it. I have loved the open relationship stuff with Nicole and her getting off to what the MC does.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
This is a great game! It would be even greater if Chapter 3 introduced one or two more "18 y.o." girls and then branched out into a harem, though! That would be epic!!!

Reactions: Darkaura

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Changelogs :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Animated Scenes & ROLLING WIPS
2 x Friend
1 x Ashley
1 x Jazmin
1 x Shortcake
1 x Svetlana
1 x Vicky
1 x Trisha
1 x Yuki

– Yuki missionary sex on the sofa (2 x angles)
– Yuki doggystyle sex on the sofa (2 x angles 3 x angles)
– Yuki spoon sex on the sofa (2 x angles, 3 x speeds)
– Svetlana and the MC 69er scene (2 x angles)
– Svetlana laying on your side sex (2 x angles, 3 x speeds)
– Svetlana on her bed, MC on his side sex (2 x angles, 3 x speeds)
– Svetlana cowgirl sex (2 x angles, 3 x speeds)
– Kristina blowjob (2 x angles)
– Kristina titfuck (2 x angles)
– Kristina missionary sex on the bed (2 x angles, 3 x speeds)
– Kristina cowgirl sex on the bed (2 x angles, 3 x speeds)
– Kristina doggystyle sex on the bed (2 x angles, 3 x speeds)

Reactions: if95

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yea forgot the multiquote, my bad sry...i didn't see any link in first page that's why i asked..so mod still in the working ? good.
Well, no? It's not updated yet, the game just came out like an hour or two ago, you will have to wait for an update..if you have never played it, each chapter is separate and Sancho1969 has a mod so far for the first 2 chapters...have to wait for him to update for chapter 3...simple as that.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes