elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I save here but when I try a new game in ch3 don't recognize in android, what can I do to fix that? Or what I need to check? Maybe the route of the import file? Help.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what are the maximum points you can possibly earn for each girl as of the latest version?
for max points you'd need separate saves for each female (girls and older women) since some choices give +1 to other and -1 to other.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Sunshine Love [Ch. 3 v0.01i Extras] [MrDots Games]

NOTE: This is the SubscribeStar version, NO PATCH is needed :coffee:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- WORKUPLOAD - -
PIXELDRAIN

i apologize and i am sorry for what i will ask u next, for ch3 is a mod here or not? if it is pls show me where i can find it. thanks alot

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i apologize and i am sorry for what i will ask u next, for ch3 is a mod here or not? if it is pls show me where i can find it. thanks alot

Well, no? It's not updated yet, the game just came out like an hour or two ago, you will have to wait for an update..if you have never played it, each chapter is separate and Sancho1969 has a mod so far for the first 2 chapters...have to wait for him to update for chapter 3...simple as that.

Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wt-mod? external? what do u mean? don t be angry but i don t understand what u tryin to tell me.
walkthrough mod is external/3rd party while ingame wt-mod works same but no ned to wait that 3rd party mod gets updated (pass for ingame mod is in op).

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
for some reasons i had problems sending the file as it doesnt have an extension known like the other regular saves so i send it archived. i hope it works. And i rejected half the girls in my playthrough ( i went with Isabel, Ashley, one of the twins and Katrina) so yeah i hope you can do something with that lol
can you drop that persistent save please? mine is not showing
View attachment persistent.7z

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DarkAssassin

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Someone know why it give me errors after that moment when D'Amico shoot MC and i talk with her friend from childhood until she go police station and i meet Kristina?

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes