Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
View attachment 2849246
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aug 13, 2023 07:00 pm
Losing My Religion

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

How was your weekend?

Not long to go now until we release the second part of Week 11: the first update for Chapter 3 which is also the final chapter of the game.

For this weekend’s preview, we can see the local pastor’s daughter, “Kristina”, in your room at the hotel.
But what are her reasons for being there?

Did you want her to see her? And what will happen if she does pay you visit?

She’s just one of the many love interests in the story that you can have a special time with before you leave town.

Find out what unfolds on this path when the next update of Sunshine Love drops on Saturday, August 26th!

For those of you who don’t know, last month we created our own Twitter and TikTok pages and started to gain more followers on our very own Instagram page.

We’d very much like for you to join these pages, as we intend to share some exclusive content on there for anyone who is a follower.
And if you join one of these pages (or if you are already a follower), you’ll be able to see another special preview of Kristina from the next update! ;)

Twitter:
Instagram:

You can bookmark all our main pages here:

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support.

We’ll have some new previews for you again next weekend.

MrDots
I bet all DMD fans are looking forward to this

• Haha
Reactions: Kaoshin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
kris lost her religion and virginity in same moment as mc's dick entered on her pussy.

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
Is there a way to avoid the threesome scene between the sister and Vicky if you're on their route? Or you have to avoid route 1 so that the threesome scene doesn't come out because it's the only way that scene doesn't come out

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a way to avoid the threesome scene between the sister and Vicky if you're on their route? Or you have to avoid route 1 so that the threesome scene doesn't come out because it's the only way that scene doesn't come out
only by breaking up with vicky (plenty of chances for that) or being just friends with sis.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
MC and the sister are half-siblings... why even write a comment when you have no idea what you're talking about...
In my play through so far in the begining the father first meets ashley first time and she already had daughter and he falls in love with her at first sight also he feels bad for her and her daughter so offers her to stay with him and his son i guess you can assume they got married and they stay together for a few years and then they argued alot then Ashley leaves him so you can also assume divorce. So yeah not really incest maybe by law when they was kids but that's it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In my play through so far in the begining the father first meets ashley first time and she already had daughter and he falls in love with her at first sight also he feels bad for her and her daughter so offers her to stay with him and his son i guess you can assume they got married and they stay together for a few years and then they argued alot then Ashley leaves him so you can also assume divorce. So yeah not really incest maybe by law when they was kids but that's it.
you are playing patreon version aka censored version, there is ic-patch which makes game uncensored version aka as it was meant to be played.

it's been said many times censored version start plot makes very little sense.

Reactions: tbz1983

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
you are playing patreon version aka censored version, there is ic-patch which makes game uncensored version aka as it was meant to be played.

it's been said many times censored version start plot makes very little sense.
I downloaded it from here. What do i do to get the uncensored version?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I downloaded it from here. What do i do to get the uncensored version?
what version we get depends leaker, sometimes patron and sometimes subs version. to get subs version you need to become subs supporter but if you don't/can't do it then use ipatch jawbaby linked.

Angel Cake

Aug 14, 2023
Gotta give some props to those slick renders and the artwork game – they're definitely hitting the right notes. LI's are absolutely fantastic, no doubt about it. Mad respect for putting this out there and letting us in on the action!

Yesss Daddyyy

Aug 14, 2023
:love: Damn, these vibrant renders and those stunning babes? This game's hitting all the right notes, perfection-wise. It's like a total package of awesome! LOOOve it!

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes