Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
21aded74-73c4-4de1-b8c4-52c3628bcfa1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Triple Treat

Hello again to all of our supporters!

Ever since we started unveiling our main love interests - Ariel, Bella and Vivian - in our weekly preview posts, we’ve been sharing images and details for each character individually.

But for this weekend’s previews, we’ve decided to share with you some special renders featuring all three of our lovely ladies… together!

You’ll be spending a lot of your time with this trio of alluring women while you try to remain focused on the tasks that you are expected to complete.

Sometimes you’ll have to go it alone, but more often than not, one of these three special ladies in your life will be there to support you.
How does that sound? ;)

Let us know your thoughts about today’s preview post in the comments section and let us know who is your favorite.

Maybe it’s not even one of our main girls?

And there are still some other characters in the game that are yet to be revealed!

If you haven’t yet, you can view our promotional videos here:

Additionally, we encourage you to SUBSCRIBE to our freshly launched YouTube Channel

By doing so, you'll gain access to our existing videos and be among the first to preview our upcoming releases before anyone else!

Progress report:

This is a rough idea of where we are with each section of the release:

Writing: 95%

Renders: 95%

Animations: 30%

Coding: 95%

Other: 65% (menu setup, bonus image gallery, credits screens etc)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone,

MrDots and the Team

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I'm not feeling it. None of those girls look particularly attractive to me, especially not compared to Ashley, or Shortcake.
As least the MC seems a slight improvement. Guess time will tell. :unsure:

Reactions: Somnus

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
View attachment 3674612

Triple Treat

Ever since we started unveiling our main love interests - Ariel, Bella and Vivian - in our weekly preview posts, we’ve been sharing images and details for each character individually.

But for this weekend’s previews, we’ve decided to share with you some special renders featuring all three of our lovely ladies… together!

You’ll be spending a lot of your time with this trio of alluring women while you try to remain focused on the tasks that you are expected to complete.

Sometimes you’ll have to go it alone, but more often than not, one of these three special ladies in your life will be there to support you.
How does that sound? ;)

Let us know your thoughts about today’s preview post in the comments section and let us know who is your favorite.

And there are still some other characters in the game that are yet to be revealed!

Additionally, we encourage you to SUBSCRIBE to our freshly launched YouTube Channel

By doing so, you'll gain access to our existing videos and be among the first to preview our upcoming releases before anyone else!

Progress report:

MrDots and the Team
Is the mc wearing high heels too? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: guardianfather

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
View attachment 3674612

Triple Treat

How does that sound? ;)

Progress report:

MrDots and the Team
Love a petite redhead. :)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Blonde girl and the busty milf are looking great, but that nerdy redhead is ruining the pic. She gotta doll up, show some skin and put some meat on her skinny ass, for fuck's sake, or she gotta go play with the lil kids, not the adults. Btw, what are they doing in the previews in the spoiler tag, bros ?? Are they doing a fireball jutsu to light MC's ass on fire as a punishment for looking at other women or cheating on them with other women or what ??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm gonna miss the sweet, beautiful stepsis in SL, but all good things must come to an end eventually, and so far, there's at least two women in their new game that make me anxiously wait to play MrDots' new game and fu.. romance them all.(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Love a petite redhead. :)
I
View attachment 3674612

Triple Treat

How does that sound? ;)

Progress report:

MrDots and the Team
I have a feeling I read somewhere that the brunette was married to your partner/friend/brother (something like that). Does that ring a bell with anyone else? Or have I just imagined it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a feeling I read somewhere that the brunette was married to your partner/friend/brother (something like that). Does that ring a bell with anyone else? Or have I just imagined it?
you imagined. :p

anyways victor and vivian are married.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
nope, victor is friend/something else.
So, the brunette is married to someone else. Good, I'm not going completely crazy then, just a little. :ROFLMAO: I actually went to his Patreon to make sure that the Brunette in the picture was Vivian. I was getting myself very confused. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, the brunette is married to someone else. Good, I'm not going completely crazy then, just a little. :ROFLMAO: I actually went to his Patreon to make sure that the Brunette in the picture was Vivian. I was getting myself very confused. :ROFLMAO:
yes and dating her will be filled with obstacles.

glad to be help. :p

Reactions: Milton749
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes