jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Not sure why he'd say "see you guys next year," unless he doesn't realize it's in 3 parts, which I don't see how...
i can see that easily that he hasn't figured other parts or he made super wrong choices and didn't get on ashley path.
This is the internet
worse it is an adult site
worse he may be a troll

just call him stupid and move on

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Well, "see you next year" implies it's not finished - and unless it was a dev that's terrible with pacing updates it's a while from getting scenes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, "see you next year" implies it's not finished - and unless it was a dev that's terrible with pacing updates it's a while from getting scenes.
this is 100% finished unless some bug arises.

ashley made lots of teases towrds mc and mc hallucinated about her few times but no sex in s1 i think.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jun 02, 2024 07:00 pm
Another Side of Bella

Hello once again to all of our wonderful supporters!

Today we are happy to confirm that the first release of our new VN, “Thief of Hearts” will be out by the end of the month!

We’ve encountered quite a number of issues and setbacks since we first started working on the game (normal for a first release), but the finish line is a lot more visible to us now.

Make no mistake, this first update is HUGE!

We’re currently working on the animations, finalizing some of the coding, preparing the walkthrough and also the bonus extras that you can look for throughout this first release.

An official release date will be announced in the upcoming weeks. Stay tuned for that!

We know that it’s been a long wait and we really do appreciate your patience during what’s been quite a tiring and stressful process for us. But, we’ve persevered, and we are very confident that the wait will be more than worth it for everyone.

Also today, we’re sharing a few more images of the lovely Bella, in what could described as seeing the buxom blonde in a state of undress.

How did she end up like this? And how or will you help her out of this very embarrassing situation?

There will be various scenes in the game with two alternate outcomes, some that reveal more of the characters (and not just them wearing fewer clothes!)

Would you help Bella if you were in this situation, and if so, what would you want in return for being such a good samaritan?

Let us know in the comments section about today’s preview and also your thoughts and feelings about knowing the first release will be out this month.

We want to hear from you!

Progress report:

This is a rough idea of where we are with each section of the release:

Writing: 100%

Renders: 97%

Animations: 50%

Coding: 95%

Other: 70% (menu setup, bonus image gallery, credits screens etc)

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks from “Thief of Hearts” next weekend!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

MrDots

HunterLavie

Sep 22, 2020
Now seeing what ppl are saying about the endings i dont feel bad about dropping the game back then with that twins bullshit and the lesbian NTR with MC's sister, i feel like i saved precious time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh ntr hater again who sees ntr everywhere.

anyways i like both sides of bella. wonder why are they sneaking at school while she's being half naked.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
oh ntr hater again who sees ntr everywhere.

anyways i like both sides of bella. wonder why are they sneaking at school while she's being half naked.
Don't stop to wonder. Help the poor girl, she's desperate (and very hot).

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
still working my way through chapter 2, but found a scene with the first sister that needs 300 points...I only have 218 because of some choices I made earlier.
I'm sure I saw someone say there is a safe editor that can be used, or am I mistaking this for the start of chapter 3?
I'd really like to get this extended scene but can live without it I guess

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
still working my way through chapter 2, but found a scene with the first sister that needs 300 points...I only have 218 because of some choices I made earlier.
I'm sure I saw someone say there is a safe editor that can be used, or am I mistaking this for the start of chapter 3?
You could use URM. That would be simplest. Doesn't change any game files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
300 points scenes are in the end so you can't be on ch2 still.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hiding behind a glass case. If anyone had any hope the new protagonist would act less dumb than the previous one... :whistle::coffee:
well they are at school so not many hiding places when doors are locked, especially if they are following that guy.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
well they are at school so not many hiding places when doors are locked, especially if they are following that guy.
Sure, but it doesn't make their action any less idiotic. They hardly need to follow right behind the dude, and it's not like it's a real, physical school where the layout and furnishing cannot be arranged by the developer to better suit the action.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sure, but it doesn't make their action any less idiotic. They hardly need to follow right behind the dude, and it's not like it's a real, physical school where the layout and furnishing cannot be arranged by the developer to better suit the action.
well at best there couches but those don't cover much.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes