cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
unless school (college/university) has big cabinets/closets on corridoor then that hiding place is as good as any.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
well at best there couches but those don't cover much.
Could be lockers, a vending machine, a corridor bend, a support pillar, a closet that just conveniently happened to be unlocked, another stairwell, the door to the classroom not being just flush with the wall, or even that trophy case but with actual wooden sides.

They have literally full control over their environments, so if it ends up looking silly i think it's perfectly fine to make fun of it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could be lockers, a vending machine, a corridor bend, a support pillar, a closet that just conveniently happened to be unlocked, another stairwell, the door to the classroom not being just flush with the wall, or even that trophy case but with actual wooden sides.

They have literally full control over their environments, so if it ends up looking silly i think it's perfectly fine to make fun of it.
but would it be realistic?

trophy cases are usually made from glass, pillar ain't much better unless it was really thick. vending machine ain't much better than trophy case.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
but would it be realistic?
I mean, yes? Like, literally first page of google results:

1717620733577.png

or this sucker here, conveniently with a guy to give better impression of scale:

1717620641103.png

Hard to argue it wouldn't be realistic when stuff like this does exist in reality.

(and let's not argue whether it'd be thick enough or whatever. The dimensions of objects are under control of the 3d scene maker. Just like the dimensions of the glass case in the original screenshot, which no one objected to as unrealistic)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well, yes, I am...week 9 and the seen is with the sister, even if it's not actually 300 the question still remains, is there a points editor somewhere?
post a save and maybe save before that. you can change points by editing save with saveeditonline.com. not sure if 300 points is that possible at that time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if didn't make save might need to answer "few questions" about what did on current summer (fucked pretty girls and hot mamas).

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I FINALLY finished this game (at least with one ending)!

I loved the story, even with the MC thought comas. Nicely done.

I loved Luca's fait. I went with the "sister" ending (though I named her "Hailey" and disabled incest). Loved it.

This was my ending...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021

I loved the store, even with the MC thought comas. Nicely done.

I loved Luca's fait. I went with the "sister" ending (though I named her "Hailey" and disabled incest). Loved it.

This was my ending...

I choose Sis only ending, my Sis was Magda. But hey, this one isn't bad either :D

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021

I loved the store, even with the MC thought comas. Nicely done.

This was my ending...

This was my ending:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
all endings were good so picking 1 is hard. ashley must have loved hotel family ending, that could (in theory) lead to sequel set 20 years in future but we know that it won't happen.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes