MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Ok so I am trying to get the Sister/Cousin ending but I got the Sis/Vicky ending, now I assume this is something to do with when i stop seeing Jazmin? If so how far back to I need to stop that path?

EDIT: Ok so id replayed ch3, turned off Jazmin wk11 and still got Sis/Vicky instead of Sis/Cousin. I tried reducing Vicky's points and got the solo Sis ending, how exactly do you get the Sis/Cousin ending?
Also the Kristina/Twins ending didnt trigger even though I had enough points and threesome turned on.

I dont seem to be having much luck with some of these endings
Maybe it's the good path thing.

You can only get Sis/cousin on good ending.
Need to be in relationship with both & definitely not Ashley, Jazmin or Nicole.
You need 325 points with Sis.
Choose Sis for the ending.

Kristina/Twins is also on good ending.
Need 150 Kristina points and 50 Twins & threesome turned on for Twins.
Choose Kristina for the ending.

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Yeah, I have everything set as the walkthrough states for both sis/cousin and Kristina/twins endings but they don't trigger.

I have the multimod installed to ensure I have the right points, could that be the problem?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah, I have everything set as the walkthrough states for both sis/cousin and Kristina/twins endings but they don't trigger.

I have the multimod installed to ensure I have the right points, could that be the problem?
I'm not aware of any problems with the mod and I didn't use it (But they're might be).

You are definitely on the good ending path?

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Yup, the mayor won, I know I must be doing something wrong but I dont know what, I have all the correct points, all the right paths turned on or off as per the walkthrough.

I just dont know...I suppose I could just cheat to unlock the endings but i'd rather not

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Can someone explain how I can unlock all the scenes and the endings with the multi-mod?

I am having issues getting some endings even though everything is set properly

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone explain how I can unlock all the scenes and the endings with the multi-mod?

I am having issues getting some endings even though everything is set properly
well if you played manwhore and fucked every1 and have enuf points with every1 (mod---->options----->cheat menu) then you should have all available endings available.

3.50 star(s) 272 Votes