The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Can I just check, does the Multi Mod linked on the first page let you change the points for the girls?

If not is there another way to edits the scores?

Even though I used the walkthrough I am still a few points missing for Friend and Shortcake, who's endings I really wanted to see...somehow I only ended up with Connie and Yuki's ending available

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Can I just check, does the Multi Mod linked on the first page let you change the points for the girls?

Even though I used the walkthrough I am still a few points missing for Friend and Shortcake, who's endings I really wanted to see...somehow I only ended up with Connie and Yuki's ending available
You only really need the mod for chapter 3, but yeah, it's necessary if you want to see all the endings and don't want to play through a dozen times.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
congrats to MrDots on his first steam release and can't wait for more
finally a way pay him/them (not using pronouns, but maybe they're team rather than a singular dev) after all the good times i had viewing Dating My Daughter & Melody
View attachment 3995525
Keep in mind, it's only chapter 1 that got a Steam release. There are no lewds with Connie, Yuki, or Short Cake in chapter 1.
Still possible chapter 2 and/or 3 get banned for lewds with the younger looking girls. :devilish:

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
Keep in mind, it's only chapter 1 that got a Steam release. There are no lewds with Connie, Yuki, or Short Cake in chapter 1.
Still possible chapter 2 and/or 3 get banned for lewds with the younger looking girls. :devilish:
btw haven't tried this AVN yet
so just to be clear what you're saying "There are no lewds with Connie, Yuki, or Short Cake in chapter 1" meaning in chapter 1 there're no such content originally or there are and the dev cut it out to be allowed????

"Still possible chapter 2 and/or 3 get banned for lewds with the younger looking girls. :devilish:" if the team submit the build for S2/3 and steam deny them for the reason you mentioned hopefully they'll rework those characters design to be allowed later on so we (the non patrons supporters) will have the chance to support

either way thanks for the heads up, so no matter what in your opinion we on steam will get diluted version due to their guidelines, so the only option for us that hate disparity between versions released on steam compared to original version (like myself) will have to download from here to get the fully uncensored experience right???

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
so just to be clear what you're saying "There are no lewds with Connie, Yuki, or Short Cake in chapter 1" meaning in chapter 1 there're no such content originally or there are and the dev cut it out to be allowed????
It's the former, these girls either have slow burn arcs, or appear in the later chapter. So, it's currently hard to tell if the content of those later chapters will pass the screening process.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

yes or edit save at saveeditonline.com.

So they are really fucking off-screen?
yes, she states early that she and mayor are in relationship (secret but still).

Does it unlock the scene gallery or do I need the separate download for that?
yes it does.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
It's the former, these girls either have slow burn arcs, or appear in the later chapter. So, it's currently hard to tell if the content of those later chapters will pass the screening process.
Yes, this first chapter is quite introductory, that's why I asked if there were achievements, at least it would serve for that. But since there aren’t any, I’ll buy it when all the chapters are available on Steam.

Reactions: Bloodguard

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, this first chapter is quite introductory, that's why I asked if there were achievements, at least it would serve for that. But since there aren’t any, I’ll buy it when all the chapters are available on Steam.
that's IF will be available unless dots removed sexscenes with shortcake, yuki and connie and maybe with kristina too.

Reactions: flaviopaganini

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
it wouldn't be a problem if the developer releases chapter 2 and 3 as paid dlc's on the already established store page instead of two new separate game submissions.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it wouldn't be a problem if the developer releases chapter 2 and 3 as paid dlc's on the already established store page instead of two new separate game submissions.
paid for sure but with same content as patreon version is diff. thing.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
paid for sure but with same content as patreon version is diff. thing.
plenty of games on steam where you can start different "versions" from a dropdown menu when you press play. in this case it would be to start chapter 1, 2 or 3 when everything is released. selecting either would execute separate executables from different subfolders. not that different from manually starting the chapters from 3 separate folder when downloaded from here :)

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
yes, she states early that she and mayor are in relationship (secret but still).
Really ? I think I missed that, so if they are in a secret relationship, so she cheated on him with mc then ? When MC was giving cunnilingus to Trisha under the desk while talking to the mayor doesn't have any cheating thoughts for Trisha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
plenty of games on steam where you can start different "versions" from a dropdown menu when you press play. in this case it would be to start chapter 1, 2 or 3 when everything is released. selecting either would execute separate executables from different subfolders. not that different from manually starting the chapters from 3 separate folder when downloaded from here :)
i know that and better for business to make separate dls to be bought.

Really ? I think I missed that, so if they are in a secret relationship, so she cheated on him with mc then ? When MC was giving cunnilingus to Trisha under the desk while talking to the mayor doesn't have any cheating thoughts for Trisha
cause they are at open relationship atm. mc is just summer fling to trisha.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
i know that and better for business to make separate dls to be bought.
yeah, i thought so too. less risk of a submission being rejected for any reason. dlc's are not put under the same "scrutiny" as a new submission.
i hope we are not going off-topic here, as i want to buy all 3 chapters on steam as easily as possible :) i think with Dlc's the releases would be a lot faster too :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah, i thought so too. less risk of a submission being rejected for any reason. dlc's are not put under the same "scrutiny" as a new submission.
i hope we are not going off-topic here, as i want to buy all 3 chapters on steam as easily as possible :) i think with Dlc's the releases would be a lot faster too :)
we are talking about game so not off topic.

we'll see how it goes with steam.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashira13

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Ok so I am trying to get the Sister/Cousin ending but I got the Sis/Vicky ending, now I assume this is something to do with when i stop seeing Jazmin? If so how far back to I need to stop that path?

EDIT: Ok so id replayed ch3, turned off Jazmin wk11 and still got Sis/Vicky instead of Sis/Cousin. I tried reducing Vicky's points and got the solo Sis ending, how exactly do you get the Sis/Cousin ending?

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Also the Kristina/Twins ending didnt trigger even though I had enough points and threesome turned on.

I dont seem to be having much luck with some of these endings

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok so I am trying to get the Sister/Cousin ending but I got the Sis/Vicky ending, now I assume this is something to do with when i stop seeing Jazmin? If so how far back to I need to stop that path?

EDIT: Ok so id replayed ch3, turned off Jazmin wk11 and still got Sis/Vicky instead of Sis/Cousin. I tried reducing Vicky's points and got the solo Sis ending, how exactly do you get the Sis/Cousin ending?
Also the Kristina/Twins ending didnt trigger even though I had enough points and threesome turned on.

I dont seem to be having much luck with some of these endings
those 2 are on extras not actual game endings.

3.50 star(s) 272 Votes