faramata

Mar 13, 2022
how come?
Because the implication is somehow that if "you do things right", women will behave accordingly, a kind of "you get what you give". You know, the "happy wife, happy life" adage? Which I guess is why divorces are so frequent, men aren't simping enough :rolleyes Women have no problem dumping on men, and taking them for granted. Just ask all those guys kept on speed dial for a meal who get nothing else in return, but they have "hope", "hurr durr maybe one day she'll let me hit it if I show her what a nice guy I am and take her out to eat when she wants".

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Because the implication is somehow that if "you do things right", women will behave accordingly, a kind of "you get what you give". You know, the "happy wife, happy life" adage? Which I guess is why divorces are so frequent, men aren't simping enough :rolleyes Women have no problem dumping on men, and taking them for granted. Just ask all those guys kept on speed dial for a meal who get nothing else in return, but they have "hope", "hurr durr maybe one day she'll let me hit it if I show her what a nice guy I am and take her out to eat when she wants".
and why exactly is that something other than i said?
They react based on YOUR decisions. You just proofed me being right.
You doing something they don't like -> get their rection.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Because the implication is somehow that if "you do things right", women will behave accordingly, a kind of "you get what you give"
No, the only thing that was said that your actions will invoke reactions. The nature of those reactions will depend on the person in question, and absolutely shouldn't be simplified to something as idiotic as expecting women to behave in some uniform manner that's guaranteed to provide you with fixed results.

Reactions: Hyperserver

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, the only thing that was said that your actions will invoke reactions. The nature of those reactions will depend on the person in question, and absolutely shouldn't be simplified to something as idiotic as expecting women to behave in some uniform manner that's guaranteed to provide you with fixed results.
well you are playing games where results are always fixed if makes right choices, you can see "mommy" giving cold shoulder if he appears too late to their meeting.

on other game if mc dates sisters at same time they'll come to mc's house and let mc hear couple well selected words.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
well you are playing games where results are always fixed if makes right choices, you can see "mommy" giving cold shoulder if he appears too late to their meeting.

on other game if mc dates sisters at same time they'll come to mc's house and let mc hear couple well selected words.
We were talking about reactions people have to choices in real life, though. Not the game.

Even in the context of the game these results are only fixed for any particular decision and/or person. Yeah, mom character doesn't like it if MC appears late in that one situation. It doesn't mean any and every other character will also act the same way if MC is late to their meeting, or even if mom will be similarly upset if MC is late to meeting with her at some other point of the game.

Only really stupid people are going to extrapolate that into "all women will react just like that, every time and in every situation, and it's the 'right' choice that will get me sex". Granted, there's plenty of really stupid people out there.

4o4oa4rf

May 15, 2024
jepp, thank you for that - ;)
EDIT:
(since this is/was an inappropriate review, it got reported and been removed. And by the rules of F95 you are now blocked for giving review again at all over here. So i REALLY meant "thanks", as you did us a favor :ROFLMAO:(y).
Instant Karma is a real bitch sometimes :cool:).
I did not get blocked. What? What are you talking about?

4o4oa4rf

May 15, 2024
jepp, thank you for that - ;)
EDIT:
(since this is/was an inappropriate review, it got reported and been removed. And by the rules of F95 you are now blocked for giving review again at all over here. So i REALLY meant "thanks", as you did us a favor :ROFLMAO:(y).
Instant Karma is a real bitch sometimes :cool:).
bro now you look like a toxic gamer who just lost a match and you tell me i am peretending to be a victim. What are you trying to point out exactly?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I did not get blocked. What? What are you talking about?
well - you are - once a review is deleted, you are blocked for doing another one on that thread.

bro now you look like a toxic gamer who just lost a match and you tell me i am peretending to be a victim. What are you trying to point out exactly?
You are the one who "lost a match" (your words - not mine). Your review you were so proud of has been deleted for good reason.
But keep going on violating the forum rules - you'll see what you get out of it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Only really stupid people are going to extrapolate that into "all women will react just like that, every time and in every situation, and it's the 'right' choice that will get me sex". Granted, there's plenty of really stupid people out there.
true that.

only other late in this game was meeting with church girl and it didn't have any long term affect nor did leaving auntie to goto meet mommy.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
We were talking about reactions people have to choices in real life, though. Not the game.

Even in the context of the game these results are only fixed for any particular decision and/or person. Yeah, mom character doesn't like it if MC appears late in that one situation. It doesn't mean any and every other character will also act the same way if MC is late to their meeting, or even if mom will be similarly upset if MC is late to meeting with her at some other point of the game.

i-see-stupid-people.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: ffive

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023

And in some games they're fine with it...

3.50 star(s) 272 Votes