Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Wow MrDots has the most forcing games ever. haha. This is total bs;Melody and this game. If you won't go for Melody it will be forced wow okay if you don't want to go with sis in this game also so forced and mc is brainless as ever in both games. I rejected Melody and went with Amy and mc goes like "I have gotten so close with both of them it will be so awkward to sit with both of them at the same time" lool total bs and here he has a gf oh and wait he goes like "I should stop her but this feels so good" another bs I don't even know by now why MrDots calls it a VN if it"s just forced. bro these game are boner and enthusiasm killer stop this madness rn and make actual branches not a linear storyline that the player can't control MrDots kills the trill of building a relationship with someone if he wants that then it's that nothing you can do about it If you are looking for a game with your actual choices these two games are not for you.
You're babbling BS!
You wonder why you are "forced" to have a relationship in "Dating my Daughter" with your daughter?
You wonder why you have to be in a relationship with Melody in a game called "Melody"?
Well, it's just what these stories are - if you don't like these stories go search a game you like or create one on your own - but there is no reason to complain about stuff which is even open told within the titles of these games.

It's like you complain about the bible having too much christian stuff and not any hindu or muslime parts.

In SL you aren't forced on any girl at all, you even could end single if you want to, and in ToH all paths are available in any combinations.

So feel free to leave if you don't like it, and no one will ever judge you for your opinion, but babbling out loud such obvious bullshit is just hillarous.

EDIT:
reading through all the posts you have done so far at all in other threads of other games, there seems to be a scheme. You always and everywhere complain about the same - you might go and find serious help elsewhere, as our games will never be one for your kind.

4o4oa4rf

May 15, 2024
You're babbling BS!
You wonder why you are "forced" to have a relationship in "Dating my Daughter" with your daughter?
You wonder why you have to be in a relationship with Melody in a game called "Melody"?
Well, it's just what these stories are - if you don't like these stories go search a game you like or create one on your own - but there is no reason to complain about stuff which is even open told within the titles of these games.

It's like you complain about the bible having too much christian stuff and not any hindu or muslime parts.

In SL you aren't forced on any girl at all, you even could end single if you want to, and in ToH all paths are available in any combinations.

So feel free to leave if you don't like it, and no one will ever judge you for your opinion, but babbling out loud such obvious bullshit is just hillarous.

EDIT:
reading through all the posts you have done so far at all in other threads of other games, there seems to be a scheme. You always and everywhere complain about the same - you might go and find serious help elsewhere, as our games will never be one for your kind.
bro I am not saying I don't want a relationship I just don't want a romantic one you tell me if you are one of the staff why you give me a choice at all then burn it down later like in Melody I simply do not understand

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
bro I am not saying I don't want a relationship I just don't want a romantic one you tell me if you are one of the staff why you give me a choice at all then burn it down later like in Melody I simply do not understand
because our games DMD and Melody are about MC and his relationship with his girl (Dee/Melody). PLayer has choices about some stuff around these main story arcs, but player has no say in the main story arc, which is like WE want to tell the story.

You guys always claim the games to be as YOU like. Then you have to go play other devs games. Our games will always be like WE want to tell them. Even we give few choices to start/avoid minor side content, but the main story arc will always be the same.

We try to be more flexible in new game ToH, which should turn out much different than DMD or Melody, but even there, we strife to keep the main arc like we want it to be.

If you want to experience relationships based on your own choices, then stop playing games and go out there and get real women -> THEY react based on your choices only, even the graphics and animations are way better than in our games actually (even though the save system is not working, and rollback is disabled over there, so it might be hardcore mode only) - maybe you get more lucky there. Or, as mentionned before, go create a game as you want it to be on your own.
It's hillarous to consume other peoples content (i guess even for free, since you don't seem to be patreon at all), but then complain that this content is not as you wanted it to be.
You can't visit a steak house and then complain over there for having meat because you're vegetarian.
You can't travel to Peking, but start complaining over there that they speak Chinese.
I could mention a lot more of similar situations.....
So why do you complain about our games like that? You said that we "forced" players to certain things....
NO - no one is forcing you to anything - you don't have to play our games at all. If our games are none for your taste, so fine.
But coming over here, acting like a victim who has been forced to do horrible things is just hillarous.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and 4o4oa4rf

4o4oa4rf

May 15, 2024
because our games DMD and Melody are about MC and his relationship with his girl (Dee/Melody). PLayer has choices about some stuff around these main story arcs, but player has no say in the main story arc, which is like WE want to tell the story.

You guys always claim the games to be as YOU like. Then you have to go play other devs games. Our games will always be like WE want to tell them. Even we give few choices to start/avoid minor side content, but the main story arc will always be the same.

We try to be more flexible in new game ToH, which should turn out much different than DMD or Melody, but even there, we strife to keep the main arc like we want it to be.

If you want to experience relationships based on your own choices, then stop playing games and go out there and get real women -> THEY react based on your choices only, even the graphics and animations are way better than in our games actually (even though the save system is not working, and rollback is disabled over there, so it might be hardcore mode only) - maybe you get more lucky there. Or, as mentionned before, go create a game as you want it to be on your own.
It's hillarous to consume other peoples content (i guess even for free, since you don't seem to be patreon at all), but then complain that this content is not as you wanted it to be.
You can't visit a steak house and then complain over there for having meat because you're vegetarian.
You can't travel to Peking, but start complaining over there that they speak Chinese.
I could mention a lot more of similar situations.....
So why do you complain about our games like that? You said that we "forced" players to certain things....
NO - no one is forcing you to anything - you don't have to play our games at all. If our games are none for your taste, so fine.
But coming over here, acting like a victim who has been forced to do horrible things is just hillarous.
Hilarious haha I don't even know what you are talking about rn as I see no relevance between what u said and the examples and bro I am not acting like a victim thats just my review and I am sorry If I didn't put it in review section deleted rn putting it again in the reviews

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hilarious haha I don't even know what you are talking about rn as I see no relevance between what u said and the examples and bro I am not acting like a victim thats just my review and I am sorry If I didn't put it in review section deleted rn putting it again in the reviews
jepp, thank you for that - ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4o4oa4rf
3.50 star(s) 272 Votes