Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
well.................. ummm................. needs to be 18 years old to play this.
2 weeks won't be able to come close to interpreting it or remembering later. I don't have any memories at all before 1 and a half (and the memories I have are off from what actually happened - for example memory on a beach while IRL on a campground. Most people don't remember anything before about age 2. Years that is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2 weeks won't be able to come close to interpreting it or remembering later. I don't have any memories at all before 1 and a half (and the memories I have are off from what actually happened - for example memory on a beach while IRL on a campground. Most people don't remember anything before about age 2. Years that is.
still tad too young. anyways your call.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
well she's inexperienced and 1st time with her is bit lateish game.
Still I think the build up could have been way better. But they were awesome scenes so I'll still enjoy them.

Oh, and I already wish listed on steam so let's hope everything works out for the dev.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still I think the build up could have been way better. But they were awesome scenes so I'll still enjoy them.

Oh, and I already wish listed on steam so let's hope everything works out for the dev.
with whom she would have had lesbian sex? her half-sister?

if listed on steam then everything is prolly ok.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
with whom she would have had lesbian sex? her half-sister?

if listed on steam then everything is prolly ok.
She did in the endings. (at least what I saw in the sancho mod). But there are plenty of other girls she could have done it with earlier in the game.

3.50 star(s) 272 Votes