Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Per jaw1986baby, I have made various bits of fan art. Some from when I was first starting out, and then later after I joined the team, I did some for various holidays and events. If you are a subscriber to Patreon or Subscribestar, you should find them around the time frames of these holidays, but I suspect most of the download links are broken by now but here are some with links to the blog posts I could find at least:

Christmas 2021

New Years 2022 (This is more of a group set with characters from 3 of our games)

Some of the first renders I made while I was still learning as well as my later stuff can be found on my page, but per their terms, a lot of the more lewd stuff had to be excluded and of course the HQ versions are not available here. I may have to look into re-uploading all of it somewhere so it's available again, but since I can't put most of it to DA, I will need to find another place for it. Anyway, I know its not much, but I hope it helps.
Wow thank you so much friend. Short Cake is probably my favourite Mr. Dots character ever the only girl who comes close is Melody.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes