Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Possibly grabbed the game off some third party site which trick people into running these kind of "installers"?
most likely. Only thing i know for sure is, that every download from our official platforms is 100% safe from any bootloaders and/or malware.
Also i know that F95 takes care about such stuff (like the virus attacks lately in some games).

100% sure about our own files - not about the uploaded files though. But as always it's easy to blame the dev of a game instead of acknowledging own incompetence and/or carelessness ... Or even reckless trusting any unofficial download site at all.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I know when I used to get adult games on The Pirate Bay, some would include stuff trying to install shit like changing browsers, etc. I learned when the exe file was bigger than a couple hundred kb (?) you had to go into the one in the library folder. Better to get it here or anywhere that links to the real download sites.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hard to go wrong with Mega. If a game does not have a Mega link, I skip it. One of the few services that is well worth a few bucks a month. (y)

Reactions: Bruno66

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dl sites here throw popups (especially mixdrop) and some want registration but mostly popups are asking cookie permissions.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Only 1 night of sleeping and the new game will come to us. I am really looking forward to a new beginning, knowing that MrDots will deliver. And promised it will be a big one. Hope this game he will make proper endings. That is a little thing of the dev. Rushing the ends.............. Let us hope for the best!

Really going to use the F5 button tomorrow. All head up to the thief of hearts!!!!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Only 1 night of sleeping and the new game will come to us. I am really looking forward to a new beginning, knowing that MrDots will deliver. And promised it will be a big one. Hope this game he will make proper endings. That is a little thing of the dev. Rushing the ends.............. Let us hope for the best!

Really going to use the F5 button tomorrow. All head up to the thief of hearts!!!!!
it'll happen somewhat late even if you are in yankeeland's timezone.

Reactions: Jafo

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
it'll happen somewhat late even if you are in yankeeland's timezone.
Ummm here in the US is about the latest time zones there are, especially when you get to Alaska and Hawaii. As in latest to reach a particular time.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ummm here in the US is about the latest time zones there are, especially when you get to Alaska and Hawaii. As in latest to reach a particular time.
still it will be bit late release and some wait that it gets leaked.

Holland here.. What time do you expect than. In GMT +1
sl's last update was released at subs at 9.30 pm and cst (i think) so if same then very late for euros.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Jafo and ffive

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
still it will be bit late release and some wait that it gets leaked.

sl's last update was released at subs at 9.30 pm and cst (i think) so if same then very late for euros.
Well monday is good as well

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Where does MrDots live?
Somewhere on earth - in a house :p
(He doesn't want to talk about where he lives, and we respect that and don't tell.)

For this update, we had to put it to a later time as usual, (also Sunday instead of Saturday), because MrDots is busy away from home today and returns late Sunday. As he insited to be present on release, we had to do it late evening (night time in Europe, and already Monday morning in Asia/Australia).

I am not happy about that myself, as i will miss the release because i most likely will sleep at that time.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hard to go wrong with Mega. If a game does not have a Mega link, I skip it. One of the few services that is well worth a few bucks a month. (y)
MEGA doesn't mean shit. Virus's/Malware/Trojan's can easily get on their as anywhere else....

Have not paid for MEGA and never will and can download as much as I want in a day.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Somewhere on earth - in a house :p
(He doesn't want to talk about where he lives, and we respect that and don't tell.)
Can understand that given what's been going on, even if he lives in a country that isn't insane about certain things...

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
Holland here.. What time do you expect than. In GMT +1

Before I wreck my F5 button. o_O

Where does MrDots live?
On his blog mr.dot writes: "Thief of Hearts v0.0.1” is planned to be released today at 11 PM UTC.
So midnight in Europe.

Reactions: Jafo

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
From the Discord:

Release Times:

June 30th
1pm Hawaii
4pm Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Francisco
5pm Mexico City
6pm Texas
7pm New York, Toronto, Miami, Chile