BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
View attachment 3764325
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jun 23, 2024 07:00 pm
Thief of Hearts - Official Release Date!

Hello to all of our fantastic supporters.

Well, it’s been a very long production process, but we are thrilled to announce that we have a release date for the very first update of our brand-new game “Thief of Hearts”.

This epic first episode will be ready to download and play on SUNDAY, JUNE 30th!

As we get closer to the release date, we’ll confirm times when the update will be posted on our various platforms in your specific part of the world.

During this forthcoming week, we’ll also share the different tier amounts we have available, and what each tier will give you in terms of content.

So be sure to keep an eye out for all of our posts this week.

To go along with today’s announcement, we’ve also included two wallpaper images of you and the main love interests in the game.

In our Game Menu, we’ll have a section dedicated to wallpaper images you can view and choose from (similar to our tablet menu we used for Sunshine Love). We’ll add new wallpaper images with each update.

Let us know in the comments section what you think of these images, which were created by one of our render guys, Kasami.

The update is just about done, we just have some bits and pieces to finish or fix up.

But there should be no reason for any more delays.

Again, we sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding.

Progress report:

This is a rough idea of where we are with each section of the release:

Writing: 100%

Renders: 100%

Animations: 99%

Coding: 99%

Other: 99% (menu setup, bonus image gallery, credits screens etc)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, let the countdown begin!

MrDots and the team
:love::love:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I've completed 19/21 endings, using the walkthrough and a post listing the names of the ending.

Is anyone able to provide insight about these two endings, please and thanks?

Cheers, love the game
Beach Girl's Family is the cousin one.

BFF is Sis & Vicky

Don't think you need anything else.

lulu3

Sep 9, 2023
again only certain ppls would choose bad ending.
That's a fair and slightly interesting point.
Personally, I took the time to view 21 different outcomes. Yet, I didn't seek out the 'Bad Outcome'.

I was curious, but didn't exhalt the effort

Would anyone that chose that route be willing to paraphrase under a spoiler what transgresses?

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Let us focus on the new game, Thief of hearts. I remember when Sunshine love started it was cold and dark in Holland. That fitted excactly with the start of the game. MC being rejected by the office. But the game unfolded amazing! And loved every bit of it.

Just the way I love the way the game developes. I enjoyed every bit of it. Playing all the games of MrDots.

So now full force ahead to Thief of hearts! I cannot wait.....

Reactions: Xabder

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Let us focus on the new game, Thief of hearts. I remember when Sunshine love started it was cold and dark in Holland. That fitted excactly with the start of the game. MC being rejected by the office. But the game unfolded amazing! And loved every bit of it.

Just the way I love the way the game developes. I enjoyed every bit of it. Playing all the games of MrDots.

So now full force ahead to Thief of hearts! I cannot wait.....
Me too, getting close now.

so-excited.jpg

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
View attachment 3764325
Jun 23, 2024 07:00 pm
Thief of Hearts - Official Release Date!

Hello to all of our fantastic supporters.

Well, it’s been a very long production process, but we are thrilled to announce that we have a release date for the very first update of our brand-new game “Thief of Hearts”.

This epic first episode will be ready to download and play on SUNDAY, JUNE 30th!

As we get closer to the release date, we’ll confirm times when the update will be posted on our various platforms in your specific part of the world.

During this forthcoming week, we’ll also share the different tier amounts we have available, and what each tier will give you in terms of content.

So be sure to keep an eye out for all of our posts this week.

To go along with today’s announcement, we’ve also included two wallpaper images of you and the main love interests in the game.

In our Game Menu, we’ll have a section dedicated to wallpaper images you can view and choose from (similar to our tablet menu we used for Sunshine Love). We’ll add new wallpaper images with each update.

Let us know in the comments section what you think of these images, which were created by one of our render guys, Kasami.

The update is just about done, we just have some bits and pieces to finish or fix up.

But there should be no reason for any more delays.

Again, we sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding.

Progress report:

This is a rough idea of where we are with each section of the release:

Writing: 100%

Renders: 100%

Animations: 99%

Coding: 99%

Other: 99% (menu setup, bonus image gallery, credits screens etc)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, let the countdown begin!

MrDots and the team
NGL i'm seeing a big quality improvement from sunshine love. Lets hope this one will be planned and executed a bit better than its predecessor.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hyperserver - with the release of Thief of Hearts now imminent, have y'all put in for a separate game thread yet?
not on us to decide. We don't "feature" any thread at all. Once one of the Mods wants to open a new thread, then fine - but there will be no uploads from our end (dev) at all.
NGL i'm seeing a big quality improvement from sunshine love. Lets hope this one will be planned and executed a bit better than its predecessor.
We hope so too. We did restructure the whole workflow. Also we have new artists and more than one person in chase of writing. We hope, we benefit more from more different point of views, which will hopefully result in a greatly advanced quality (writing, gameplay, immersion)

jonthemac1

Jun 9, 2024
I hate the games that have downloaders filled with bloatware and spam. If you just blindly kept pressing ok, you would download and run like 10 programs that you don't need/want. Ridiculous. Now I know they are free but man you really have to pay attention or only download the compressed files.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I hate the games that have downloaders filled with bloatware and spam. If you just blindly kept pressing ok, you would download and run like 10 programs that you don't need/want. Ridiculous. Now I know they are free but man you really have to pay attention or only download the compressed files.
what are you talking about? None of our games have anything like that

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes