Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Remember playing this ame years ago. Was there a good amount of focus to the mother of the main girl in the rest of the series. Played up to one Update after her sex scene with the MC

She was better than the main girls imho
Yes. There's quite a lot on the Ashley path. I enjoyed it.

Reactions: Jack Townsend

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Remember playing this ame years ago. Was there a good amount of focus to the mother of the main girl in the rest of the series. Played up to one Update after her sex scene with the MC

She was better than the main girls imho
plenty (well more than plenty) especially if is still on gf path and even more on various endings. could say that rabbits come 2nd with her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When did F95 release Thieve of Hearts a new game from MR Dots?
F95 doesn't release shit, devs release games and either they give public link after days/weeks/months or there's leak at same day or day/s later, F95 mods and uploaders just make thread for pirated/not-pirated games and post links to game and then players start spamming it.

as for Thieves it'll be here when it's ready and it isn't ready yet.

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
Ashley Best Girl! However was a bit disappointed with Nicole/Ashley ending im certain ashley mentions that even if mc wanted to remain with nicole she believed she could convince nicole easily of being accepting of ashley, yet in their ending ashley is simply a sidechick for them joining them sometimes for sex.

Reactions: Bloodguard

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ashley Best Girl! However was a bit disappointed with Nicole/Ashley ending im certain ashley mentions that even if mc wanted to remain with nicole she believed she could convince nicole easily of being accepting of ashley, yet in their ending ashley is simply a sidechick for them joining them sometimes for sex.
there is at least 1 on extras where they keep her as sexslave and she just loves it.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
For me Sis is THE BEST and Her ending Solo ;)
Among the Sisters in incest games this one was one of my least favorite. Sometimes really dumb, emotionally unstable, quite inconsistent character. Other than being hot, not a lot of things to like about her. Most all the other girls were better developed in my opinion. So many forced interactions with her were quite irritating.
Though technically, I suppose Shortcake is also MC's sister, and a much better sister she is. Sadly, we don't get to explore that taboo with her, as reading the letter and getting that knowledge ends her path. :cry:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't read the letter (or at least rollback or load earlier save before reading), it's still incest even that they don't that they are half-siblings (if that letter would tell same hing in both versions dots would be kicked out of patreon).

• Thinking Face

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
don't read the letter (or at least rollback or load earlier save before reading), it's still incest even that they don't that they are half-siblings (if that letter would tell same hing in both versions dots would be kicked out of patreon).
You sure do post a lot, but I don't understand half the stuff you say. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
You sure do post a lot, but I don't understand half the stuff you say. :LOL:
For me everything is all clear. Well cxx "ate" the word "know" in one place, but still it is all clear :)

What are Your concerns? Maybe we will be able to tell in another words? In another way? Please do tell and ask.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I'm just speaking in general. The guy is active in dozens of threads, but yeah, I only get about half of what he usually has to say. He's got a super high score though. ;) (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm just speaking in general. The guy is active in dozens of threads, but yeah, I only get about half of what he usually has to say. He's got a super high score though. ;) (y)
tell me which part was unclear?

1. read the letter and find out that mc and she are half siblings and end sc path (no incest with her then).
2. same as above but read letter but load save or rollback before reading it and continue on sc path (incest even when they don't know it).
3. same as above besides don't read and continue on her path (still incest).
4. if that letter would be same on patreon version as it is on subs version then dots would get booted from patreon (probably/quite likely).

• Red Heart

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
9005e019-0c4e-4361-9eba-dee43cf34163.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jun 23, 2024 07:00 pm
Thief of Hearts - Official Release Date!

Hello to all of our fantastic supporters.

Well, it’s been a very long production process, but we are thrilled to announce that we have a release date for the very first update of our brand-new game “Thief of Hearts”.

This epic first episode will be ready to download and play on SUNDAY, JUNE 30th!

As we get closer to the release date, we’ll confirm times when the update will be posted on our various platforms in your specific part of the world.

During this forthcoming week, we’ll also share the different tier amounts we have available, and what each tier will give you in terms of content.

So be sure to keep an eye out for all of our posts this week.

To go along with today’s announcement, we’ve also included two wallpaper images of you and the main love interests in the game.

In our Game Menu, we’ll have a section dedicated to wallpaper images you can view and choose from (similar to our tablet menu we used for Sunshine Love). We’ll add new wallpaper images with each update.

Let us know in the comments section what you think of these images, which were created by one of our render guys, Kasami.

The update is just about done, we just have some bits and pieces to finish or fix up.

But there should be no reason for any more delays.

Again, we sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding.

Progress report:

This is a rough idea of where we are with each section of the release:

Writing: 100%

Renders: 100%

Animations: 99%

Coding: 99%

Other: 99% (menu setup, bonus image gallery, credits screens etc)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, let the countdown begin!

MrDots and the team

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 3764325
Jun 23, 2024 07:00 pm
Thief of Hearts - Official Release Date!

Hello to all of our fantastic supporters.

Well, it’s been a very long production process, but we are thrilled to announce that we have a release date for the very first update of our brand-new game “Thief of Hearts”.

This epic first episode will be ready to download and play on SUNDAY, JUNE 30th!

As we get closer to the release date, we’ll confirm times when the update will be posted on our various platforms in your specific part of the world.

During this forthcoming week, we’ll also share the different tier amounts we have available, and what each tier will give you in terms of content.

So be sure to keep an eye out for all of our posts this week.

To go along with today’s announcement, we’ve also included two wallpaper images of you and the main love interests in the game.

In our Game Menu, we’ll have a section dedicated to wallpaper images you can view and choose from (similar to our tablet menu we used for Sunshine Love). We’ll add new wallpaper images with each update.

Let us know in the comments section what you think of these images, which were created by one of our render guys, Kasami.

The update is just about done, we just have some bits and pieces to finish or fix up.

But there should be no reason for any more delays.

Again, we sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding.

Progress report:

This is a rough idea of where we are with each section of the release:

Writing: 100%

Renders: 100%

Animations: 99%

Coding: 99%

Other: 99% (menu setup, bonus image gallery, credits screens etc)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, let the countdown begin!

MrDots and the team
Awesome MrDots

soexcited.jpg

• Haha

lulu3

Sep 9, 2023
I've completed 19/21 endings, using the walkthrough and a post listing the names of the ending.

Is anyone able to provide insight about these two endings, please and thanks?

Cheers, love the game

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes