Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If what you want is to read a lot of boring text, the Bible is a little less boring.
Is there any incest there? I can do with fucking family, but all the other things in the bible might be too taboo for me.

Like this turn water into wine seems like an excuse to go full alcoholic. "just having some good water", yeah my ass.

And the whole walking over water pretty sure the guy was doing acids.

PS. Yes, nothing is sacred to me and I will joke about everything. Well, except hurting puppies. I am not THAT evil.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I'm in the same situation as you. Only Nicole and Connie available. Furthermore i have the walkthrough enabled and i couldn't find the feature that tells you how many points you require to get each girl’s endings. I'm confused.
my other playthrough where I focused only on the sister and the cousin worked fine... I still had to reload my ch. 2 save but it gave me the ending I was going for in that one.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
p
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Extract the zip inside the game folder.
Game version: Ch. 3 v0.02i Extras

Download: MEGA

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.49330/post-11579614

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Walkthrough
    setattr(persistent, "v_walkthrough_locked", False)

# Peeping Tom Gallery
    setattr(persistent, "v_xray_locked", False)
    setattr(persistent, "v_xray_enabled", True)

if not v_pt_images is None:
        for week_images in v_pt_images:
            for i, image_alt in week_images:
                varname = "v_pt_image_index_" + i
                if getattr(persistent, varname) != True:
                    setattr(persistent, varname, True)

# Doughnut Gallery
    if not v_rewards_min_digits is None:
        for who, digits in v_rewards_min_digits.items():
            i = 0
            while renpy.loadable("images/rewards/lewd gallery/" + who + "/lewd_" + who + "_" + str(i + 1) + ".jpg"):
                i += 1
                varname = 'v_rewards_' + who + '_' + str(i).zfill(digits)
                if getattr(persistent, varname) != True:
                    setattr(persistent, varname, True)

# Replay Gallery
    gallery_unlock_list = [
        'w11eow_nicole_bedroom', 'w11eow_yuki_sex', 'w11eow_svet_sex',
        'w11eow_k_sex', 'w12sow_s_morning_sex', 'w12mow_tw_sex',
        'w12eow_c_sex', 'w12eow_ash_sex', 'w12eow_s_evening_sex'
    ]

for gallery_unlock_item in gallery_unlock_list:
        varname = 'replay_' + gallery_unlock_item
        if getattr(persistent, varname) != False:
            setattr(persistent, varname, False)

# Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True
pls update

Jul 2, 2021
Sorry to bother you, but may i ask you where i could find the requirements for each girl's ending? Maybe i'm slow, but i have the walkthrough enabled and i couldn't find this feature. Thanks in advance.
This is something we did overlook on the menu to select your LI, it will be added in our next hotfix, but in the mean time, you can check the Walk-though guides on the subscription pages for the requirements.

Reactions: ecchifan

RamblingLunatic

Donor
May 29, 2017
Is there any incest there? I can do with fucking family, but all the other things in the bible might be too taboo for me.
In the Bible, Lot's daughters got him drunk and had sex with him. One on the first night and the other on the second. Both daughters ended up pregnant. That's 3 genres covered in one little story right in the beginning of the book! David delivered 200 foreskins to his future father-in-law. How's that for a side quest? There's a bunch of boring shit in there though too. How many sheep or bulls to offer. How to do grain offerings. God was pretty picky until he came down from heaven and offered himself to himself for the sinners, then he raised himself after a hell of a weekend and went back to heaven. After that, he sent himself again to play Google translate to a room full of people. That part doesn't work anymore, now people just speak in gibberish on Sundays and claim it's the same thing.

Jbsaxon73

Mar 16, 2019
View attachment 919749

Overview:
You are an aspiring junior associate at a prestigious law firm, with hopes of one day becoming a trial lawyer, just like your current girlfriend of five years, Nicole.
But that dream has been put on hold the moment your sister calls you out of the blue, needing you to help her save her struggling hotel business and offering you a job down at Sunshine Bay during the summer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-21
Release Date: 2023-12-21
Developer: Mr Dots Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3 - 1.00i Extras
Language: English
Other Games: Dating My Daughter - Melody - DMD Fantasy Scene Collection
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Gallery/Walkthrough Code:

To be able to carry over your stats/choices between chapters, you need to do an EXPORT at the end of the previous Chapter.
Alternatively, you can start a new game in the new Chapter and select your previous choices.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

Extras: ALL GUIDES & WALKTHROUGHS - GALLERY UNLOCK* - MULTI MOD* - FAN ART
Fan Sigs: FAN SIGS 1 - FAN SIGS 2 - FAN SIGS 3 - FAN SIGS 4 - FAN SIGS 5 - FAN SIGS 6
Endless thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 608789 View attachment 608791 View attachment 609032 View attachment 608901 View attachment 691791 View attachment 608902 View attachment 608794 View attachment 608903 View attachment 691795 View attachment 691770 View attachment 691743 View attachment 608876 View attachment 608792
Something went wrong..app not installed

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
So, the Family Ending includes Sis, Cousin, and Ashley. I wonder why they didn't throw Trisha in for good measure. It would have been one big happy harem family. :sneaky:

Reactions: mofonistik

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
In the Bible, Lot's daughters got him drunk and had sex with him. One on the first night and the other on the second. Both daughters ended up pregnant. That's 3 genres covered in one little story right in the beginning of the book! David delivered 200 foreskins to his future father-in-law. How's that for a side quest? There's a bunch of boring shit in there though too. How many sheep or bulls to offer. How to do grain offerings. God was pretty picky until he came down from heaven and offered himself to himself for the sinners, then he raised himself after a hell of a weekend and went back to heaven. After that, he sent himself again to play Google translate to a room full of people. That part doesn't work anymore, now people just speak in gibberish on Sundays and claim it's the same thing.
Don't forget the Adam and Eve stuff. Only 2 people populate the entire planet. And then there's Noah's Ark stuff where the same happens again, but this time with 8 people. According to the bible we should have at least 2 massive genetic bottleneck events (read: Massive inbreeding fuck festivals)

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
So this game is completed huh? I abandoned it at the end of chapter 1. I tried the sister first but the shit was so repetitive and boring that I couldn't continue through draggy story and after seeing literally same sex scene over and over again (boring). But then again i wasn't too crazy about the appearance of the sis. Now the cousin did look the cutest but she does look abit loli like a bit sus for me. I might give her a try. Is her content worth it, who can I hook at the same time as the cus? I don't want to deal with the sister again.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes