elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Absolutely lovely start to a lovely story. Would have loved a bit more of raunchy scenes but for a 0.1 this is amazing and looking at the last game I played from this creator.. DMD, I know he likes to concentrate more in the build up and story first and the raunchy stuffs comes a bit later. Cant wait for when we get more into the later half of the story.

Love the Sister's model/render, my favorite.
Btw what is the update schedule of this creator? Are we looking at monthly updates?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Absolutely lovely start to a lovely story. Would have loved a bit more of raunchy scenes but for a 0.1 this is amazing and looking at the last game I played from this creator.. DMD, I know he likes to concentrate more in the build up and story first and the raunchy stuffs comes a bit later. Cant wait for when we get more into the later half of the story.

Love the Sister's model/render, my favorite.
Btw what is the update schedule of this creator? Are we looking at monthly updates?
Regular changing with DMD ... every game will be 5 weeks in development and then the other game. So now, we have almost 9 weeks till next update ... so it will be DMD now, then SL, then DMD again, then SL ... every 5 weeks new update

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Regular changing with DMD ... every game will be 5 weeks in development and then the other game. So now, we have almost 9 weeks till next update ... so it will be DMD now, then SL, then DMD again, then SL ... every 5 weeks new update
Wait wasn't supposed to be monthly updates? like one month. We get a update from DM and other month We get We get a update from SL

JoeButtWhole

Jun 12, 2017
The game is a great start and I see a lot of potential. Thinking about DMD or Melody, I also believe MrDots will deliver.

However, one mechanic I personnally don´t like, is the "Donut" and "Face" mechanic. Even though I get the idea behind it (you stop skipping the text because you might miss on content), but really. I want to play the way I like. However that might be. In the end, it remains my decision. Now to just get the collectibles, I have to play slow without skipping anything.

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Really great renders, attractive characters, the story of going to a holiday town to run a hotel sounded nice and comfy and the little collectables were a nice addition. Unfortunately they had to throw all that away at the end. Did they really need to have the main girl ditch you go sleep with some rich dude? Not really interested in that sort of stuff and would have been nice to have a tag or something so I could have skipped the game.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Really great renders, attractive characters, the story of going to a holiday town to run a hotel sounded nice and comfy and the little collectables were a nice addition. Unfortunately they had to throw all that away at the end. Did they really need to have the main girl ditch you go sleep with some rich dude? Not really interested in that sort of stuff and would have been nice to have a tag or something so I could have skipped the game.
Excuse me, what tag? She left to see her boyfriend who she hasn't seen in months.

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Goddam, this really was another masterpiece from mr. Dots. It`s getting better and better. In the beginning with DMD i thought the game was awesome. Meanwhile Melody was coming out and it proved to be on a higher level and now this..........Congratulations dev team... it is simply the best. Next paycheck i`ll be supporting you guys. Can`t say it enough: love it, love it, love it. BTW I really like seeing the girls from the other games passing by, nice touch indeed.

roland1912

Sep 23, 2019
Playing DMD and Melody, finished Sunshine Love (the first update). Great games, all of them. But I believe Sunshine Love is a step forward from the first two. Very mature, interesting story and characters. I love the fact that in all of his three games each women is hers own universe and in SL this evolved from great from awesome. Very excited for the next update.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
If that sort of stuff is what you like it is none of my business, you do you, but that is what the tags are for right? So people know what kind of content a game has?
Just saying, if you are referring to those famous three letters, they do not apply. You are not in a relationship with your Half-Sis, but she is in one with her boyfriend. IRL, I wouldn't have problems with her seeing him when they haven't seen each other for months, can always postpone the dinner. TBH MC's reaction was a bit childish.

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Just saying, if you are referring to those famous three letters, they do not apply. You are not in a relationship with your Half-Sis, but she is in one with her boyfriend. IRL, I wouldn't have problems with her seeing him when they haven't seen each other for months, can always postpone the dinner. TBH MC's reaction was a bit childish.
Just seems like a weird thing to put in for the poster girl of the game when a lot of people are probably going to be interested in her.

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Nice graphics, great UI, but terrible idea - game's boring as hell, should've 'soap opera' tag instead of 'erotic game'.

Reactions: .Septic.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Wait wasn't supposed to be monthly updates? like one month. We get a update from DM and other month We get We get a update from SL
Here is an excerpt from the post on his website

"Normally we would work over a four-week period to get updates of either of our games out at least once a month. But after requiring an extra few days to work on this first version of Sunshine Love, we have seen just how much of a difference having more time to work on the game really makes.

So with that, we will be releasing our two games, five weeks apart from each other, and we will continue to aim for a Saturday release so you can play the new updates on a weekend rather than during the week. With this amended schedule, we will do our utmost to make sure you still get one update of either game at least once a month, even if we have to adjust the schedule a bit here and there."

To read the whole thing it's near the bottom, under the Final words section.

Reactions: Majima@22

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
Just seems like a weird thing to put in for the poster girl of the game when a lot of people are probably going to be interested in her.
Imo you are jumping to conclusions here too.

You don't know what happened with her boyfriend. After all she was conflicted about canceling with her brother, she didn't really want to visit her boyfriend and afterwards she said she shouldn't have done it. The dialogue is probably intentionally left ambiguous about this. Usually a woman wouldn't be like "With what happened I shouldn't have met him", after spending the night and having sex with her boyfriend. So I'd assume something different must've happened.

On that note I do think the ending of the episode is the weakest part. Canceling on your brother to see your boyfriend whom you haven't seen in a couple of months is ok, but I don't know anybody who would just stop doing what they are doing and start getting ready for their date, without giving the brother a headsup first, that seemed very unrealistic behaviour just to create a conflict between the two of them. Are ppl. here really saying they think its ok to cancel plans with somebody without telling them and maybe even asking them whether its ok?
Then the mc get's worried about his sister for not coming home, even though there is a perfectly good reason for it. And she also isn't the most responsible person, so not showing up for work in time, kinda fits.

We're probably in for some heroic rescue mission at the start of ep2, can't wait :sleep:

Reactions: Blayo
3.50 star(s) 263 Votes