ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
At first i realy like her and fell in love her but... After playing whole game i can easly say this. She is just bratty b*tch ask my pardon... She lies us, we forgive her, she says jerk and kind of mean things us and we apoligize her, she goes that date after giving us promise and instead of saying sorry she tells that words (In SS) well. This is our main girl in this game. I just dont get it why Mr.Dot make that girl like this? This is not logical or good decision at all. After seeing this things if he change the girls for good way i dont like to has relationship with her. Who wants relationship with like that bratty b*tch? And in this scene i realy want to say her ''This is your hotel? Then f*ck you and your hotel. I'm leaving do what you want with your f*cking hotel!'' or like this things but our MC is needs to be ''Respecfull'' her. Whatta hell?! What kind of loser our MC for being like this... Come on man realy? This is what you want make with that game...

View attachment 612967
Man can't people be annoying in 3 lines or less, really?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
At first i realy like her and fell in love her but... After playing whole game i can easly say this. She is just bratty b*tch ask my pardon... She lies us, we forgive her, she says jerk and kind of mean things us and we apoligize her, she goes that date after giving us promise and instead of saying sorry she tells that words (In SS) well. This is our main girl in this game. I just dont get it why Mr.Dot make that girl like this? This is not logical or good decision at all. After seeing this things if he change the girls for good way i dont like to has relationship with her. Who wants relationship with like that bratty b*tch? And in this scene i realy want to say her ''This is your hotel? Then f*ck you and your hotel. I'm leaving do what you want with your f*cking hotel!'' or like this things but our MC is needs to be ''Respecfull'' her. Whatta hell?! What kind of loser our MC for being like this... Come on man realy? This is what you want make with that game...

View attachment 612967
You should google tsundere.

Fyrwulf

Oct 16, 2018
The electrical wall sockets are UK
I didn't notice that, but it mirrors my chief complaint about the game. It's set in America, but everyone is speaking British English and most of the cultural references are British. It's really obvious and immersion breaking.

Reactions: Sixtiesboy

Stevie

Jul 7, 2017
I didn't notice that, but it mirrors my chief complaint about the game. It's set in America, but everyone is speaking British English and most of the cultural references are British. It's really obvious and immersion breaking.
Some Caribbean islands are technically UK, but people from a lot of different backgrounds end up there.

• Love
Reactions: sahamat

Stevie

Jul 7, 2017
Some Caribbean islands are technically UK, but people from a lot of different backgrounds end up there.
Also, if it was subtropical and in the US, it would not be in a "Sleepy" coastal town. All of South Florida is a metropolis these days.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sahamat

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I don't think it's America all three of these games are set up in fantasy land. I mean the father is a proud member of the Donutistan Navy. I believe that was where the daughter was from in DMD. The father of that game was from an equally ridiculous sounding country if they ever bothered to name it.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
I made a walkthrough mod for the game. I'll make a mod thread for it here later.

Mod features:
  • Adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights green all of the in-game choices that give points
  • Adds a cheat to unlock all Reward Extras gallery images and scenes
  • A few improvements to some of the game's events

View attachment 609153 View attachment 609154

Hi. Does your mod work with the new version of the game?

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Did these idiots ever think that their business is going under because they cut off 90% of their potential customers?

A hotel that only accepts females is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Honey mooners, normal couples, family vacationers, spring break frat boys, people who hooked up and lookin for steamy sex, business men, etc etc.

It's an unimaginably stupid business decision.
The business model:

Also, on the fiction side, it allows for less cocks around to NTR MC with.

Kadal Emas

Sep 5, 2018
I downloaded the file in racaty and not extracted because the file is corrupt. anyone fared the same as me?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
And the city itself is Croatian city :D (from the look from ship at beginning and from the look from lighthouse top)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
yep sis is really hot and #1 girl. i think they’ll bury the hatchet once bro saves her from Lucas and it’ll be the start of their blossoming relationship.

end of May cannot come soon enough. i rather dev work on this than DMD actually.
Next update won't be at the end of May.They will need 5 weeks between each of the games,meaning 10 weeks between SL 0.01 and 0.02-13 June

View attachment 612967
No experience with animes?
There is a lot of -dere to research.In this case tsundere.
I wonder if there will be yandere or yangire.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am unable to play the game, My anti virus keeps deleteing out the gam .exe saying it is unsafe. I have downloaded it from Mega and Workupload.
sometimes game.exe ends up untrusted/suspicious and that way can end up deleted so add it on exception list on your av.

I downloaded the file in racaty and not extracted because the file is corrupt. anyone fared the same as me?
try other hosts.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
And the city itself is Croatian city :D (from the look from ship at beginning and from the look from lighthouse top)
You are correct, sir! None of us live near it but it fit what we needed and had high Def pictures of the location from various angles. Actually, all their picture perfect towns have similar architecture and we will be able to use bits from several of them.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Next update won't be at the end of May.They will need 5 weeks between each of the games,meaning 10 weeks between SL 0.01 and 0.02-13 June

No experience with animes?
There is a lot of -dere to research.In this case tsundere.
I wonder if there will be yandere or yangire.
May? Wow that's a long way from now. I hope some of us survive the long wait.
As long as it is a good update or updates, we will try.

Benco

Feb 15, 2018
It´s just the beginning, but I already love that game! Thx a lot!!!

But I have to admit the twins scare me a little. Please design them differently, and please do not show them both at once, otherwise they seem scary.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes