Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Any football/soccer fans notice the Arsenal and Tottenham mugs also the boss is called Mr Gascgoine I just hope this one doesn't go crazy like the real one :p

Reactions: 2001sge

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
Anybody notice differences between the twins?
I noticed one is wearing different eye makeup, thats the only thing I've spotted, anything else?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
You are correct, sir! None of us live near it but it fit what we needed and had high Def pictures of the location from various angles. Actually, all their picture perfect towns have similar architecture and we will be able to use bits from several of them.
Yeah, that's beautiful city. I just noticed right away bcs Croatia is almost second home for me and I immidiatelly recognized their architecture and after few mins I also recognized the city, I have visited in the past :) And great choice by the way ;)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It´s just the beginning, but I already love that game! Thx a lot!!!

But I have to admit the twins scare me a little. Please design them differently, and please do not show them both at once, otherwise they seem scary.
It's easy, close one eye. Or just blame it on the drink making you see double.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You should google tsundere.
Next update won't be at the end of May.They will need 5 weeks between each of the games,meaning 10 weeks between SL 0.01 and 0.02-13 June

No experience with animes?
There is a lot of -dere to research.In this case tsundere.
I wonder if there will be yandere or yangire.
I have 175 anime in MAL. And you are second person saying this. Other one said ''Google tsundere'' I dont even give that guy answer. But if i will give you answer i will quete him to. First you guyz trying to tell me this girl is ''Dere'' character and this is perfeclty normal. But ask my pardon this is not good writed dere character. Even dere's dont make that much bad decisions or dont behaive like that. And when i saw like that characters in animas i hate them to. Making dere characters is not easy as it looks like. Because making dere or b*tch is realy close. And here our sister is just Bratty b*tch with bad character development. I'm suggesting you guyz watching quality dere animes or reading mangas. I'm not the one who dont know what is dere here :LOL:

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
This is the first game I play from this developer and I like what I see so far. I can't wait to see cougar Ashley in action!!

Reactions: ImperialD

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Really enjoyed this game. The girls and renders lookin good. Only thing I don't like is that MC starts with a girlfriend. Most games that do it have like able girlfriends and make it hard for me to not stay faithful. Feel like they're trying to make her unlikable to focus on pursuing the Sister. Other than that really enjoyed the game and didn't expect that much content

Reactions: endriux and Xarin

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
your starting GF is a slut and its starting to show i believe , look how she wants to seperate , while your away :rolleyes:

Reactions: AJBit

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I have 175 anime in MAL. And you are second person saying this. Other one said ''Google tsundere'' I dont even give that guy answer. But if i will give you answer i will quete him to. First you guyz trying to tell me this girl is ''Dere'' character and this is perfeclty normal. But ask my pardon this is not good writed dere character. Even dere's dont make that much bad decisions or dont behaive like that. And when i saw like that characters in animas i hate them to. Making dere characters is not easy as it looks like. Because making dere or b*tch is realy close. And here our sister is just Bratty b*tch with bad character development. I'm suggesting you guyz watching quality dere animes or reading mangas. I'm not the one who dont know what is dere here :LOL:
Then maybe you should have led with "she's really badly written for a tsundere".

dud9999

Nov 14, 2018
I found a bug/exploit in the game. If you save the game when it gives you a relationship point and then either quit the game or quit to main menu and load the save it will give the point again.

Vonred

May 19, 2018
Man... I really loved "MELODY" game and i have big expectation for this one

After playing the ver 0.01. I think this will be one of my favourite game too.

Good job and best of luck Dev.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
175 animes is nothing.If you have said 1750 I will believe you,that you have experience with -dere,but now I doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix
3.50 star(s) 268 Votes