atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yep sis is really hot and #1 girl. i think they’ll bury the hatchet once bro saves her from Lucas and it’ll be the start of their blossoming relationship.

end of May cannot come soon enough. i rather dev work on this than DMD actually.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Soooooooooo...:unsure: I was probably overthinking here, but that sister is not really a good person, I mean, a person who just remember you when SHE needs? I really doubt that she took that long to find the MC, it's pretty egoistical, obnoxious even.

Just to corroborate the theory, in just one update she had to apologize 4 FUCKING times :mad: (at least she actually did it):
1 for not keeping contact (at start was not really her fault, but later? I have my doubts)
2 for lying about her real intentions (being desperate does't justify faking the "job" just to lure the MC)
3 for overreacting (that was really unnecessary, she even wanted to make the MC to apologize for it)
4 for canceling their "date" at the last minute, to go on other one (bitch move, not gonna lie :confused:)

Sry I'm not seeing good intentions here... But on the other hand at least we have TWINS, a cougar (in her own words :ROFLMAO:), a latin, an asian, a cute cousin and maybe more (there even a girlfriend in this salad, geez bro, look at this greed :ROFLMAO:), so yeah, even if the "main girl" ins't that good the plate still well served ;)...

OBS: Remembering that is just MY OPINION and like I said, I'm "probably overthinking", you can keep defending her honor with all your might if you want.

RuffStuff69

Jan 8, 2019
I am unable to play the game, My anti virus keeps deleteing out the gam .exe saying it is unsafe. I have downloaded it from Mega and Workupload.

Reactions: sahamat

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
okay, we get it, bro. you've made other games as well. you don't have to reference them 10 times. once or twice would be enough
I think he is more like try to make own universe like marvel universe. That things is not looked like adversite to me. I'm feel more like all games has same universe and that feels good i gues? At least for me :)

Reactions: Looper9 and sahamat

Nanimonai

Mar 14, 2019
That Lucas guy at the end makes me wonder, if this story take place in the same universe as DMD? I thought the daughter and Melody "things" just a cameo.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So Georgina is in this game. She didn't look that old and still doing her modelling career.
And she happens to be related to Nicole. I like where this is going. Maybe a more sticky crossover between the 2 games is unfolding. I see what the big complain is about.
But how is the same bad guy going to play 2 major roles in 2 different games?
Wel at least we know it will be the end of him in one of these games.
Broodie and Lucas, figures they would know each other. They both have the same bad taste in friends.
They both have bad guy names or maybe it's just Lucas.
I wonder how much of a bigger role this game will take in the other game?
Is DMD doing crossovers too? The cliffhanger was a major call for knee to the groin moment.
I hope that is exactly what she did. Cause that is what he was asking for.....peace.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Did these idiots ever think that their business is going under because they cut off 90% of their potential customers?

A hotel that only accepts females is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Honey mooners, normal couples, family vacationers, spring break frat boys, people who hooked up and lookin for steamy sex, business men, etc etc.

It's an unimaginably stupid business decision.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I am unable to play the game, My anti virus keeps deleteing out the gam .exe saying it is unsafe. I have downloaded it from Mega and Workupload.
Put it on the exception list and relieve it from the quarantine. (Within your antivirus software of course.)

sahamat

Apr 15, 2018
Did these idiots ever think that their business is going under because they cut off 90% of their potential customers?

A hotel that only accepts females is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Honey mooners, normal couples, family vacationers, spring break frat boys, people who hooked up and lookin for steamy sex, business men, etc etc.

That why MC need to change from stupid sis/mum business to profit business soon …. so can have stripe dance and steamy sex party and so on soon :p

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

It was just a tradition back then. Don't read too much into it. This is the 21 century so things may change just like that lighthouse if it ever is repaired. I'm more concerned about that Lucas not being in jail. That means this is 6 months later and does that man ever change his clothes? He must reek of last night's boyfriend smell or something.

Reactions: Looper9 and sahamat
Aug 7, 2018
Nothing to see here...more Mr Dot garbage. Plastic doll renders with exactly 2 facial expressions, and a horribly written cliche trash story with a total of zero likeable or interesting characters. Stop encouraging this hack. Reusing a bunch of terrible characters and references from your old bad games isn't clever, it's tiresome and lazy. Just quit until you can make something tolerable.
It's funny, I enjoyed both of MrDots previous games (personally liked the early to mid arcs best) and while it's worded overly negatively and is certainly exaggerated, I'd actually agree with the core critique.

Facial expressions are underutilized and I felt especially tight-lipped-MC-face was a little overused. There's a lot of emotional context that could be expressed with.. well... expressions, that instead relies on inner monologue.

The plotlines are trite tropey and well-trodden. Yep, fair enough. The strength of these games always lay with character dynamics and nicely done fanservice set-pieces - not really with plot.

To add to that, nobody is expecting 'Kana ~ Imouto'-levels of in-depth, year-long relationship building from childhood on, but I did ask myself if the prologue really had to exist (I tend towards "no" personally), or if pretty much everything in it couldn't have been implied or expressed in a few lines of dialogue instead, because again, it's pretty tropey, so readers are likely to pick up on it. (Maybe an attempt at "show, don't tell", which is generally laudable, but doesn't really apply to the boring bits :p)

I do like most of the characters, even if they are recognizable archetypes. The arguments between MC and sis seemed rather exaggerated/forced/lazy though, like it was a necessary step of relationship-developement 101 we had to get out of the way. They also made her a less interesting. Nuance is intriguing, blunt exaggeration is often off-putting.

References to the previous games went from charming "Ha, yeah. Good times"-moments to wondering just how limited the gene-pool of that area is, if everyone is related to the few people we know from previous stories (on the plus side, that makes almost EVERY ship kinda incest-y :p)

Anyway, what I'm getting it is: yes, even games we enjoy a lot do have flaws and it's generally more helpful to point them out than trying to talk them away. For me at least they were frequently noticeable, but didn't distract much from enjoying the story. Some of them are like its own brand of camp at this point ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Blayo and sahamat

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
At first i realy like her and fell in love her but... After playing whole game i can easly say this. She is just bratty b*tch ask my pardon... She lies us, we forgive her, she says jerk and kind of mean things us and we apoligize her, she goes that date after giving us promise and instead of saying sorry she tells that words (In SS) well. This is our main girl in this game. I just dont get it why Mr.Dot make that girl like this? This is not logical or good decision at all. After seeing this things if he change the girls for good way i dont like to has relationship with her. Who wants relationship with like that bratty b*tch? And in this scene i realy want to say her ''This is your hotel? Then f*ck you and your hotel. I'm leaving do what you want with your f*cking hotel!'' or like this things but our MC is needs to be ''Respecfull'' her. Whatta hell?! What kind of loser our MC for being like this... Come on man realy? This is what you want make with that game...

sss.jpg

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes