ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i want Lucas DEAD or at least let him get the shit beat out of him ... or better yet put in a cell , where he gets his ass reamed daily , maybe it'll change his mind on his way with females !!!

hhhhhhhhhhhahahhahahahahahahahhaa

Reactions: Repuci

Sulzeer666

Nov 19, 2019
VERY promising start. It looks like another EPIC game from Mr. Dots. I like DMD a lot, liked MELODY quite a lot more, and this game seems to have potential to hit the same heights as MELODY.

Reactions: IsseiKurogane

6een

May 1, 2019
T
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of Sunshine Love-v0.01 with IC patch and Lain's Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Thank you very much

Reactions: DarkAssassin

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
well they have been dating 3 years but haven't had many dates during that time due both been occupied so who knows, maybe sister has her flower intact.
another possibility is when they are very close to having sex the boyfriend receives the call from his boss saying that he has to go back to work immediately and leave his girlfriend hanging that's what explain why the sister said "I should have known better" that means it's not the first time this happened so the possibility that the sister character is still a virgin is 50/50 I know it's too far-fetched but then again it's a Mr Dots Game they will find a way to make the sister character a virgin

Last edited:
Reactions: sahamat

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Unless she was taken advantage by another guy in the past hence why she is shy or something, I do hope I'm wrong because Caramel (cousin) is currently the best waifu for me.
I think she is shy just because of her personality (little nerdy) and don't think that she had anything with men before ...

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I think she is shy just because of her personality (little nerdy) and don't think that she had anything with men before ...
I just commented that just in case Mr.Dots or his writer sneaks in an explosive past, which I doubt would happen. Some devs just have inconsistent tones in their VNs but I did played Mr Dots two other games which didn't have any sneaky backstab to players and their feelings regarding Love Interests.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
That was an excellent start for a 0.01. Freaking huge. I'm looking forward for more character development thoug, specially the sister. Doughnut hunting is nice, specially for a PS trophies hunter like me, used to finding collectables.

However, two things kinda bored as I played:
1) An overexposure of MC's law degree. Ok, we get it "we" went to law school and worked at an office, got dumped and blablabla. Also, self helping advices? Are "we" psychologists too?
2) An excess amount of sad lips, even for for male characters. That's ridiculous for men, in real life they'd be mocked for making such "emoji" expressions.

Reactions: Blayo and Majima@22

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I still think we should spring Ashley from prison tell her Lucas eats fur taco's, bearded clams, and keeps chicken wing's in the fridge. Being the snowflake she is, will whack him on principle. NO more Lucas. All we need to do is contact Perverter and loan us her character... Think that will work? Hell she got rid of Eric why not go two for two.
Sumodeine, not Perverteer. Ashley is from My Sister, My Roommate, not Sisterly Lust (the original SL).

hammerface

May 18, 2018
Jesus. Can you imagine the shit show when you decide to bring up the idea of a threesome to your girlfriend for the first time while you're having sex? Does MC have a death wish? Maybe mr dot hasn't been in a relationship before...

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Jesus. Can you imagine the shit show when you decide to bring up the idea of a threesome to your girlfriend for the first time while you're having sex? Does MC have a death wish? Maybe mr dot hasn't been in a relationship before...
lol - it's called rodeo sex -> take her from behind, call her the name of another girl -> then try to hold your position for at least 8 seconds XD

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I made a walkthrough mod for the game. I'll make a mod thread for it here later.

Mod features:
  • Adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights green all of the in-game choices that give points
  • Adds a cheat to unlock all Reward Extras gallery images and scenes
  • A few improvements to some of the game's events

View attachment 609153 View attachment 609154

Reactions: Maid Lain

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
You should get a better girlfriend then :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Majima@22
May 28, 2018
Unsure if answered but when exactly do you get access to the character info section as all characters are showing greyed out for me and can't select any of them.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Unsure if answered but when exactly do you get access to the character info section as all characters are showing greyed out for me and can't select any of them.
Characters get unlocked after you meet them in the game. And after sis gives you the tablet. Not all characters were introduced in this update so I expect the rest will be introduced in 0.0.2

May 28, 2018
Characters get unlocked after you meet them in the game. And after sis gives you the tablet. Not all characters were introduced in this update so I expect the rest will be introduced in 0.0.2
Ah ok, so then just waiting on the tablet then. XD Thanks.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes