EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Fuh, well, it was certainly not what I expected when I started this. I was reluctant a bit because over the course I grew to dislike DmD thanks to the Dad going full retard just like the daughter for the proper story flow, and that loli tag wasn't too inviting either, but, I'm actually amazed.

Honestly, I loved everything about the game, especially the amount of content, geez I was playing this for almost 3 hours now, up until the Brodie introduction point. We'll see where it goes, but right now I feel it serves to a needless dramatic aspect that will keep the MC and the sister edged around each other constantly. Also the sis is kind of hard to figure out, and her constant bitching even after she gropes the MC into the whole thing with lies is getting annoying.

But overall, fuh, really well done. I can only applaud it. (Also big plus for the Georgina cameo!)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Okay... I need an objective opinion? How incest heavy is the game? Does it make sense without it? I love the character designs of Mr.Dots' games (Loved Melody) but I am not a big fan of incest. Couldn't get through DmD because of it. Can battle through it if the rest of the story is worth eg. Coceter Chronicles. Also, is the loli skipable?
Except for a very short and small kissing scene, it seems to be avoidable, unlike with DmD.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Holy shit, this is the first version of the game and I'm already in love with the game I am looking forward to the future of this game
But I have a question is this game going to be a chapter bass like DMD?
It probably will have to come out in chapters, eventually. Not the best way, I know. Maybe when 5G hits everywhere, we will get past this problem.

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
but i'm curious and the developers said that this game is going to be like the fist game they made aka DMD so that's why i asked that question
thats why u better ask those on his discord, because most developers dont even take time to check here because the see it as stealing there work.

Its a nice server and it dont mind people that are from other places as long u dont mentions places like this.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
It probably will have to come out in chapters, eventually. Not the best way, I know. Maybe when 5G hits everywhere, we will get past this problem.
hay jeff i just want you to know that DMD/Melody are two amazing games (DMD it's my favorite) and keep up the great work i just know this game is going to be as great as the other two

Reactions: Jeff Steel

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
thats why u better ask those on his discord, because most developers dont even take time to check here because the see it as stealing there work.

Its a nice server and it dont mind people that are from other places as long u dont mentions places like this.
can you give me the discord server

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I made a walkthrough mod for the game. I'll make a mod thread for it here later.

Mod features:
  • Adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights green all of the in-game choices that give points
  • Adds a cheat to unlock all Reward Extras gallery images and scenes
  • A few improvements to some of the game's events

1.jpg 2.jpg

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes