Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
I have to say that i liked the girls, still on the verge with the sister and i really hate the MC. His attitude is horrible almost all the time and i hope it can evolve during the story, but i had many moment were i wanted to turn off the game when he got angry for nothing.

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
The Sister is hot, the cousin even hotter, love the mini-hunt for the extra pictures and the
setting and idea with the hotel is great!

But i would have preferred not to see the Face of the MC, child face ok, but not the face your actually playing with.

Still looking forward to this adventure!

Reactions: MilfᔕLover

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
very nice start thank you too mr. dots team for spreading joy, laughter and puttting a smile on my face, we really need that in this challening time we are alive. :) sending happy thoughts too everyone out there.

Reactions: ttrreess

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Great first version. A lot of content. Beautiful girls as always and of course Mr.Dots found a way to include a sex scene in the first version.

Is it just me or was the writing quite wonky in parts? It seemed almost as if MrDots had problems with his English.
Just one example which I think was the worst, but by far not the only one where words or sentences just didn't make much sense or just simply were wrong, when the dad calls the MC he talks about Nicole, how great she is and how good for the MC she is etc. and then he says "Women like Nicole are a dime a dozen."
WTF? At first I thought he was writing about his daughter, but that would make no sense, but if he is really talking about Nicole, he is saying pretty much the opposite of what he said before. This has to be a mistake-
MDots is not the writer. Hearsz is and he is Australian Born and bred. Im from California. I‘ll look at that section. Maybe we erred. It should be that the Dad really likes Nicole, the attorney girlfriend, and has issues with Sis - not because of Sis, but because the mother Ashley walked out on him.

Reactions: overdrive79

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
MDots is not the writer. Hearsz is and he is Australian Born and bred. Im from California. I‘ll look at that section. Maybe we erred. It should be that the Dad really likes Nicole, the attorney girlfriend, and has issues with Sis - not because of Sis, but because the mother Ashley walked out on him.
while your at it, there are a few typos throughout. I forgot to make note of them, but there are a few. just a heads up

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not the biggest fan of DMD. I like it in small doses and have a dabble every now and then to see how Gerogina is getting along but I loved Melody.

While I did enjoy a lot of what was there it is a bit too much drama fuel for me.

From the argument with overbearing daddy's (both MC's and Taco girl), the boyfriend problems of the sister, rapist at the end, relationship issues foreshadowed constantly and the whole big evil looking to expand...

And that was just the first episode.

I read stuff like this to take my mind of drama. There is enough shit IRL. I just want to read soppy romance and relax.

I play a lot of RPG's and I don't mind drama in those, I know i'll get to stomp on the big bads groin sooner or later and take his loot but it's never much fun in VN's.

I'll give it a look over once it's complete probs but it won't be one I keep up on.

I know the typical "no one gives a shit" thing, I say it myself usually but I have some friends that follow me on here and we have similar tastes but for this one what I will suggest is try it for yourself.

I know I whine about the drama but some of it was really good and the idea of the hotel thing sounds fun. I think some of you may enjoy it.

My only thing is with shit going on IRL, especially this whole bollocks and people I know getting sick I can't face drama in my entertainment too.

That said I do think quite a lot of you will enjoy this, some of the girls especially are great and twins are always awesome ... totally not the biased opinion of a person that is also a totally awesome twin.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
They are supposed to speak English in Australia as well though, right? ;)
So it's not really an explanation for the wonky English., I'd say.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
The only question I have so far is why can't I be dismissive of Ashley. I mean she abandoned the relationship with the MC's dad and then did everything in her power to block the MC from contacting his sister, but then he's all like "oh you're hot so I 'll forgive everything you ever did". Horseshit. I should be able to treat her like the piece of shit person she is if I want.

rant over. she's really hot :devilish:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Sunshine Love [v0.0.1i Extras Incest Pre-Patched] [Mr Dots Games] - Original Size: 1.20GB

Download PC (297MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So one update in and already enjoying this more than the other 2 games and wish this would be the main focus.

Reactions: DanThaMan

anextour

Jul 30, 2017
For version 0.0.1i, the content is quite a lot.
However, knowing this author and how he started with DMD.
He made updates for a long time, released useless achievements.
He gave the game a bunch of tags that his patreons never saw.
He was in first place in the Partheon itself.
I hope this game does not turn into another squeeze of money. For this, f95 already has AWAM.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes